Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 (33511 Views)

Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Vacancies At The Redeemer's University For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quote author=mjfcb][/quote]
send your cv to contactikejahigh@chrislandschools.sch.ng
Mind your grammar bro.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
kuyt:
Abuja
really, so if someone apply and eventually is being appointed and yet stays and lives in lagos does that mean that such person is going to be transferred to Abuja?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Debeloved87: really, so if someone apply and eventually is being appointed and yet stays and lives in lagos does that mean that such person is going to be transferred to Abuja?
No.
You can choose between Lagos and Abuja, but if in Lagos, you can be posted to any of the nine schools and other departments within the city.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
kuyt:
No.
You can choose between Lagos and Abuja, but if in Lagos, you can be posted to any of the nine schools and other departments within the city.
ok,thats great. I have another question to ask,am sorry if am bothering you. You have provided us with an email where we can send our resume and cover letter and i have just sent mine, now do i still need to physically come and drop my CV and Cover Letter again at the address of the School, Chrisland school, given in the Original Post?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by GentleFrank(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good !
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Debeloved87: ok,thats great. I have another question to ask,am sorry if am bordering you. You have provided us with an email where we can send our resume and cover letter and i have just sent mine, now do i still need to physically come and drop my CV and Cover Letter again at the address of the School, Chrisland school, given in the Original Post?
Not to mention bro.
That email address is not the HR address, it's just a place I can go get it to print and submit to help the Ibadan guy.
They prefer hard copies of CVs at the HR dept. so it's better to submit your CV at Opebi.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
kuyt:
Not to mention bro.
That email address is not the HR address, it's just a place I can go get it to print and submit to help the Ibadan guy.
They prefer hard copies of CVs at the HR dept. so it's better to submit your CV at Opebi.
thanks alot. Am grateful for your replies. I would be on my way to their office tommorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ohraybs:
No worry,na even dem go give u food......So,wen u get dere,tell dem all ur probs.........#lwkmd....

Femi4 & Ohraybs, don't be stupid!!
I didnt ask you nor did I quote you. Some schools provide accommodation on request for the staff members. Grow up, kid!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by flexxee(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
uboma: Chrisland Schools Limited is an educational organisation that is based in Lagos and Abuja. As a result of our ongoing expansion exercise, we currently require the services of qualified and experienced personnel in the following disciplines:

Educators - Nursery/Primary Sections

Job Type: Full Time
Min Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
LocationLagos
Job Field: Education
Requirements
First degree (preferably in Education and the relevant teaching subject).
Must be hard working, proactive and interested in Curriculum development.
Must be fluent in English Language.
Should have a passion for impacting knowledge.

Educators - Secondary School
Min Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Job Field: Education
Subjects

Intro Tech/Basic Tech
Physics
Chemistry
English Language
Biology
Mathematics
Applied Electricity
Home Economics
Fine Art
Agricultural Science
Geography
Accounts/Book Keeping
Commerce
Government
Business Studies
ICT
Music
Igbo Language
Yoruba Language

Requirements
First degree (preferably in Education and the relevant teaching subject).
Must be hard working, proactive and interested in Curriculum development.
Must be fluent in English Language.
Should have a passion for impacting knowledge.

Non-Academic Staff
Job Field:Education

Available Positions:
1)Secretaries
2)Caterers
3)House-masters/mistresses
4)Plumbers
5)Electricians
6)Maintenance Officers
7)Swimming Instructors and Life Guards (Male and Female)

Requirements
For position 1: Applicants must be experienced in Secretarial duties and must be computer literate.

For position 2: Applicants should have a certification in Catering and Hotel Management.

For position 3: Applicants should have a First degree from a reputable university or polytechnic.

For positions 4 to 6: Applicants must be well experienced on the job and have at least a certification

For position 7: Applicants should have a certification in swimming. A minimum of four (4) years working experience is required for all positions

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to:

The Human Resource Unit
Chrisland Schools Limited
26 Opebi Road
Ikeja, Lagos
Why can't you just put the school's email address for people to apply via email instead of going through the stress of coming to Ikeja just to submit the CVs & applications? We are in 2013 for God's sake not in stone age. What about people that are not living in Lagos or near Ikeja? Haba!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Debeloved87: thanks alot. Am grateful for your replies. I would be on my way to their office tommorrow morning.
teacher teacher no be lecturer be your NAME...
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by femi4: 5:42am On Dec 16, 2013
emahnwel:

Femi4 & Ohraybs, don't be stupid!!
I didnt ask you nor did I quote you. Some schools provide accommodation on request for the staff members. Grow up, kid!
Don't worry, you will know who is silly when you eventually continue to sit at home.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by uboma(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2013
flexxee: Why can't you just put the school's email address for people to apply via email instead of going through the stress of coming to Ikeja just to submit the CVs & applications? We are in 2013 for God's sake not in stone age. What about people that are not living in Lagos or near Ikeja? Haba!

I'm I to dictate to the school how to go about their recruitment process? Yes, this is 2013 which has only a few more days left of it for us to get to 2014 and its a pity that you cannot follow simple instruction. Read through this thread again from page 1 and learn to abide by instruction except of course you wanna remain idle @ home.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2013
femi4: Don't worry, you will know who is silly when you eventually continue to sit at home.

..And who told you that I'm idle at home. Ah! I pity you and your ignorance. A very low IQ you''ve got. I''ve got better things to seek after, though. I'm not your class, lad. Get lost!!!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2013
flexxee: Why can't you just put the school's email address for people to apply via email instead of going through the stress of coming to Ikeja just to submit the CVs & applications? We are in 2013 for God's sake not in stone age. What about people that are not living in Lagos or near Ikeja? Haba!
The HR department has an email address. I do not know why they have decided not to use it for this process.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by hakunajay(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
kuyt:
The HR department has an email address. I do not know why they have decided not to use it for this process.

Hello Kuyt, please can i send my credentials to your email so you can help me drop it at the hr office. Please help me as I'm not in Lagos at the moment. Thanks.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by flexxee(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
uboma:

I'm I to dictate to the school how to go about their recruitment process? Yes, this is 2013 which has only a few more days left of it for us to get to 2014 and its a pity that you cannot follow simple instruction. Read through this thread again from page 1 and learn to abide by instruction except of course you wanna remain idle @ home.
U seem really dumb. Na so una dey take fail exam. I asked a simple question dat demanded a simple answer & u are talking trash. Ode! Who told u I'm idle @ home? I dnt waste my time on submitting hardcopies of application. If d HR or employers can't put their corporate email for submission of CVs then dey can keep their jobs. I'm a competent teacher wit 5 yrs experience, working in a reputable school & I can still make do wit dat & live fine. U tink evry1 here is jobless like u. Mtcheww!!

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by uboma(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
flexxee: U seem really dumb. Na so una dey take fail exam. I asked a simple question dat demanded a simple answer & u are talking trash. Ode! Who told u I'm idle @ home? I dnt waste my time on submitting hardcopies of application. If d HR or employers can't put their corporate email for submission of CVs then dey can keep their jobs. I'm a competent teacher wit 5 yrs experience, working in a reputable school & I can still make do wit dat & live fine. U tink evry1 here is jobless like u. Mtcheww!!

Lol @ 'competent teacher with 5 years experience' and still asking dumb question instead of abiding by simple instruction.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pls how much do they pay graduate for the post of Biology or Agriculture teacher

kuyt:

I work there.
No staff was sacked.
We are expanding.
We currently have nine(9) schools in Lagos and another new one in Abuja.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by flexxee(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
uboma:

Lol @ 'competent teacher with 5 years experience' and still asking dumb question instead of abiding by simple instruction.
You are deranged! Miserable lowlife. What makes u think I want to follow ur dumb instructions? Jobless slowpoke!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by uboma(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ flexxee, the simple instruction that you'd have abided by isn't from me but from the school authorities. You have now bitten more than you can chew...
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
@uboma
@flexxee
It's okay guys.
Let me reiterate it that the HR dept. has a contact email address. We all do and every dept. does have it.
Since they didn't put it for this purpose, it's not in my place to put it up here. They will have their reasons for that.
I am just a teaching staff in one of the units.

freemon50: Pls how much do they pay graduate for the post of Biology or Agriculture teacher

I have been with them for up to four years now, they started with me on a good scale and at intervals, they improve on their pay plus other incentives.

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Mintayo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
kuyt: @uboma
@flexxee
It's okay guys.
Let me reiterate it that the HR dept. has a contact email address. We all do and every dept. does have it.
Since they didn't put it for this purpose, it's not in my place to put it up here. They will have their reasons for that.

I have been with them for up to four years now, they started with me on a good scale and at intervals, they improve on their pay plus other incentives.
Pls will you encourage someone living far to apply? And when is the deadline?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
kuyt: @uboma
@flexxee
It's okay guys.

how much was the start up pay as at then sir?Because my decision depends Majorly on your reply to that question sir.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2013
I was there yesterday to submit my cv and som1s own too. I saw a lot of cvs in brown envelopes of different size and shapes all packed in a big carton...na wa o...naija and employment tinz

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2013
hilaomo: how much was the start up pay as at then sir?Because my decision depends Majorly on your reply to that question sir.

I really can't tell, sincerely as it depends on your bargaining power and how you present yourself to the panel.

Mintayo:
Pls will you encourage someone living far to apply? And when is the deadline?

I tell you, we have people from Badagry, Sango, Mowe, Ibafo, Ikorodu, Ajah, Awoyaya.
So it depends on where you call "far"

Again, I got in touch with the HR people and they told me there is an address for the process: recruitment@chrislandschools.sch.ng
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Mintayo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
kuyt:

I really can't tell, sincerely as it depends on your bargaining power and how you present yourself to the panel.

I tell you, we have people from Badagry, Sango, Mowe, Ibafo, Ikorodu, Ajah, Awoyaya.

Again, I got in touch with the HR people and they told me there is an address for the process: recruitment@chrislandschools.sch.ng
so i can forward it to that email address?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mintayo:
so i can forward it to that email address?
Yes bro.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by pretimina: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
@kuyt I'm interested in the recruitment process bt av only formally taught during nysc. I am competent and certain I can handle the job. Do you advise I apply?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
@kuyt.....When are the applicants going to be called up for test and interviews. Schls resumes on d 13th and teachers on the 6th...i pray they do that b4 d 6th.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by ProfGday(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=kuyt]

Again, I got in touch with the HR people and they told me there is an address for the process: recruitment@chrislandschools.sch.ng[pls Mr Kuyt, kindly tell us d exact salary for the entry level as a BSc.ED.Holder
thanks]

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Debeloved87: I was there yesterday to submit my cv and som1s own too. I saw a lot of cvs in brown envelopes of different size and shapes all packed in a big carton...na wa o...naija and employment tinz

Same, went to submit mine today, thank goodness I wnt with my left ove shiloh evelopes, never knew I needed envelope. Fear catch me ooo when I saw mountain of encelopes. Where is Nigeria going?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
pretimina: @kuyt I'm interested in the recruitment process bt av only formally taught during nysc. I am competent and certain I can handle the job. Do you advise I apply?
Yes, you can. You just need to prove yourself.
Debeloved87: @kuyt.....When are the applicants going to be called up for test and interviews. Schls resumes on d 13th and teachers on the 6th...i pray they do that b4 d 6th.
Like I said before, it's a school that is expanding, they recruit everyday according to requests from their schools and more so, the only constant thing is change. People leave in search of greener pastures, even people that work in banks do leave for other banks while others remain there, enjoying.
I happen to work at the school where they conduct their tests and teaching interviews, I see them testing people all through the year and fix them where there is vacancy within the organization. Don't bother yourself about the date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview / 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview / What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.