Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam Oooo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam Oooo (829 Views)

If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Did This To Your Pots Would You Still Eat Her Food? / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam Oooo by yourstrulyblog(f): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Let's pretend you are in a dilemma (Let's pretend o). You've just won 300,000 Naira, and you are torn between investing it on something worthwhile and giving it to your pastor. Seriously, what would you do? I stumbled on the above (pictured) yesterday, and I couldn't resist sharing it. How shocked was I - I was going to say something, but, I changed my mind. Would you give it to your pastor if you won that amount of money? (At least, it's to develop God's work). Or would you.....? I know what to do, but, I would like to know what you would do.

PLUS

The update that got me thinking
I always look forward to people's updates on BBM (Seriously, some updates crack me up). My sister thinks I'm one of those sneaky ones on BBM that hardly update, but, wait for others to update, so I have something to talk/laugh about. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Well, I don't know, but, that's not the point. Yesterday, one of my 'friends' updated her status, and the status read 'No matter how nice you are to a goat, it will still eat your yam'. Immediately, I saw the update, I uploaded it to Twitter, trust me na. I found it hilarious, but, true. That status definitely got me thinking. No matter how nice/good you are to certain people, they will still do what they are doing to you. A leopard never changes its spots. Once a cheat, always a cheat.........

Well, that's my own interpretation of the above update. What's yours?

For more, visit
http://yourstrulyblogposts..co.uk/

(1) (Reply)

Think Twice Before U Travel With An Echolacc In The North: My Experience! / .. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.