Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? (125018 Views)

Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how / How To Get Pregnant Without Drug. / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by skullz: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ajuju!
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Soloter(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Fennyflux: B4 a girl can get pregnant, she must have had sex nd having sex means her hymen has bin broken nd once d hymen is broken, she's no longer a virgin. So my ansa to ur question is "NO". Abi she wan turn 2nd Mary ni undecided
you are wrong. it's still possible for pregnancy to take place without a lady been disvirgined. browse for this information and
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
verabokesh: It is possible cos it has hapend to me in d past

pics or it didn't happen
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by nora544: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Not correct! Menstrual blood flows through the urethra, the same duct via which urines comes out
and not the v-jay . . . The vjay is covered with the hymen in virgins, and menstrual blood cannot find its way out of there . .
I repeat, it passes through the same tube as for urine . .

So, NO, a virgin cannot get pregnant and still remain a virgin . . .

Where did you go to school that you learn such a bullshit, or did you go to school, .

Menstrual blood flows through the vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Where did you go to school that you learn such a bullshit, or did you go to school, .

Menstrual blood flows through the vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google a pics of your v-jay and tell me what u see . . .

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
deols: It is possible.

If her menstrual blood can flow through. So can a spermatozoa find its way in.

If you are a virgin, be a complete one, abeg cheesy
Gbam. if the guy plays around her v during her fertile days and he expels around it, there is trouble because the mucus will carry the spermatozoa right inside.

Also, there is this come in a little thing guys do tongue. Even if he does not expel, a little liquid at d Pinix carries spermatozoa.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Not correct! Menstrual blood flows through the urethra, the same duct via which urines comes out
and not the v-jay . . . The vjay is covered with the hymen in virgins, and menstrual blood cannot find its way out of there . .

chaii. Wetin be dis balderdash shocked

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by crackhaus: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
It's possible, I don't know why..or how undecided
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by deols(f): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

hahahahha. Did you study anatomy??
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by AGgal(f): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Wrong sir! There's no connection between the uterus n the urethra,there's no way menses can come out via the urethra.
The female urethra is not like dat of the males which has dual functions.

The hymen doesn't totally occlude the vagina.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by victorazy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Absolutely YES!
During touching and kissin, the guy may discharge ON her private part and the fluid can survive swiming in.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by blakky97(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
sandijey: I can imagine the pain she would feel when the baby is coming out of................! undecided
This is just what I was thinking about. At least, during first time zex, she has the option of telling him to withdraw if she's not ok with it, but how do you tell the bayby to chill in the womb? Well, CS is an option

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by nora544: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
blakky97:
This is just what I was thinking about. At least, during first time zex, she has the option of telling him to withdraw if she's not ok with it, but how do you tell the bayby to chill in the womb? Well, CS is an option

You know nothing about the body of a woman that has nothing to do with it, the pain is the same.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Trendy4gud(f): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
deols:

hahahahha. Did you study anatomy??

I wonder o o unless there's mutation in recent female human. In school I got to know that the egg is released from the ovary which passes through the fallopian tube and later flows down the uterus as menses if fertilization didn't take place.

Meant no harm though

#team learners#
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Damojo: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Yes. If she get fallopian tube 4 mouth.

Foolish question!
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by alotofgrace(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
yup...medically....IVF
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Oluabayomi1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
creazor: Dear Nairalanders.
As far as I know, to be disvirgined is for a girl's hymen to be broken. Is it possible that by mixture of sex fluids of the male and female a pregnancy might occur, even without the hymen breaking?
This thing is feasible now. Just look for a virgin,carry ur rod near d hole,do some up n down n wait for d result
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by PTAwal: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

So, NO, a virgin cannot get pregnant and still
remain a virgin . . .

My friend if you don't know something you better keep quiet. How can menstrual blood pass out through the urethra There's no connection btw the uterus and the urethra for blood flow. Its only in men that the urethra is urogenital in function. That is, it can serve as organ of urination as well as ejaculation. In a situation where you fiind blood in urine(hematouria). Consult your doctor or you get UTI.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by drdidi: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Yes , it is possible . A colleague of mine has had a patient like that ......and u saying menses is frm d urethra , pls dnt say that again cos u r very wrong ....do u even know where a woman's urethra is ?
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by emmadan(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
is disvirgined an english word or what?
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by slyopez(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
No professional advice and contribution so far. Where are the doctors in the house?
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by emmadan(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
but how can a girl be pregnant as a virgin?how?if a gal cant be pregnant tru ana.l and MouthAction,then why as a pure virgin.?any gal that says she hasn't been deflowered but she's pregnant is telling a lie.or you wan tell me say your v.agina na bluetooth?lol
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Isk(f): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
verabokesh: It is possible cos it has hapend to me in d past
say what? :/
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Isk: say what? :/

E don happen to her before grin grin
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Are you kidding me. The urethra? Tell me I lost the sarcasm somewhere.
mxxpunkxx!:

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by logica(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Not correct! Menstrual blood flows through the urethra
Hahahahahahaha...
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
The hymen is like a seive that why menstrual blood pass through it. Same way if sper.m is release around the volva/labia, it cud find it way into the uterus without breaking the hymen and eventually lead to pregnancy.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by omogidi234(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
@topic. i think this topic has been discussed sometimes ago
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by mike404(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
deols: It is possible.

If her menstrual blood can flow through. So can a spermatozoa find its way in.

If you are a virgin, be a complete one, abeg cheesy
ERMMM DEOLS ARE YOU A VIRGIN
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by chubysoft1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
So far, the only virgin †̥ЂΆ̲̣̣† has concieved is Mary, Mother of Jesus.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by FiZYoH(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Yes its possible,she fit drink am 4 water grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With Weed / Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.