Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? (125020 Views)

Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how / How To Get Pregnant Without Drug. / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by GentleFrank(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
I dont know
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by NobleG1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
creazor: Dear Nairalanders.
As far as I know, to be disvirgined is for a girl's hymen to be broken. Is it possible that by mixture of sex fluids of the male and female a pregnancy might occur, even without the hymen breaking?

Reading through some comments here makes one realize that most Nigerians are as ignorant and dumb as f*uck!
Why wouldn't it be possible for a virgin be pregnant?

If you guys did pay attention in Biology class, you would've known that Hymen PARTIALLY closes the opening of the v*gina. As long as there's an opening, a virgin can get pregnant by sperm insemination through the hymen hole. Or do you guys think a woman can be pregnant ONLY by d*ick insertion in the v*agina??

The only thing a fertile woman needs to be pregnant is a healthy s*perm. Nature created the hole in the hymen purely for menstruation. There must be a hole to discharge waste. If you guys don't know, virgins do menstruate too, when they hit the menstruation age. The only difference between a virgin and non-virgin is that the latter has had small or huge d*ick experience. That's all. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by ACM10: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
This picture showing anatomical variations of hymen explains why a virgin can get pregnant without penetration.

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by ACM10: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mod may decide to remove it if he deems it offensive. My motive for posting this picture is to educate the ignorant ones among us.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by omonikiba(f): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yes a virgin can get pregnant, this happens if sper.m is poured in her vagi.na, it can slip through the tiny hole, a very very very close family member had this experience. And my recent doctor told me of a patient who her parent brought to the clinic for examinaation. She denied ever knowing a man, but her parent saw that her belle was coming out, she was actually four months gone by then, she knew no more menses too. So its posible.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by LordReed(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Not correct! Menstrual blood flows through the urethra, the same duct via which urines comes out
and not the v-jay . . . The vjay is covered with the hymen in virgins, and menstrual blood cannot find its way out of there . .
I repeat, it passes through the same tube as for urine . .

So, NO, a virgin cannot get pregnant and still remain a virgin . . .

Dude you just failed basic biology. The uterus (womb) is not connected to the urethra (urinary tract).
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
hiroz:
op u don give girl belle without sex abi.she go claim immaculate conceptiont on top ya head .it is quite possible but rare.all it takes is just one tiny ogbanje michael phelps sperm cell
grin
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by TrishaP(f): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
ACM10:
This picture showing anatomical variations of hymen explains why a virgin can get pregnant without penetration.
Thank you
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yeah definitely. Virgins menstruate, a tiny passage allows blood to flow out during menstruation, that same passage will allow sperm to flow in without penetration.

Just realized this was posted since last year. Well hope you got the answers to your question op, best of luck smiley
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by jayhansome: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
To hell wit all dis virginity stunts. If u wanna av sex , go ahead and do it(its ur life) and if u dnt wanna do it , stay clear of it.IF A STRONG MAN OF GOD SHLD COME HERE NW AND SAY ALL D REAL VIRGINS SHLD RAISE THEIR HANDS AND DAT ANY LIER WILL FALL DOWN IMMEDIATELY, U WILL C DAT ALL DIS PPLE ON NAIRALAND CLAIMING TO B VIRGINS WONT B ABLE TO RAISE THEIR HANDS!!YET THEY WONT ALLOW SOMEONE REST ON NAIRALAND. ABEG DEM DEY USE VIRGINITY OPEN BANK ACCT OR WITHDRAW MONEY?
NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With Weed / Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.