Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Haunted House - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Haunted House (13787 Views)

Haunted Or Gifted? / "haunted By Strange Spirit For 8 Yrs" / Haunted House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Haunted House by olupentane(m): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: The Haunted House by olupentane(m): 12:23am On Dec 16, 2013
And with the last update, we are ending the haunted house drama.
Season 2 begins jan2014.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Dhurmynick(m): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2013
olupentane: nice update.

Please what does that itk in your signature mean
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Mehnnnnn, Op a movie adaptation of this your story would be nice o. Nice update by the way.
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2013
sorry guys. . . , for any spelling errors. . . though, i kinda modify a few when i read through again.

*continues. . .

The Haunted House experience has sought of unveil my spiritual life, now. . . i knw too much

So who is haunting the house. . . i cld tell my Landlord does nt have a clean hand. . . Only the spirit of God can reveal every hidden info about that landed property that those buildings were built upon.

Every physical manifestation of every event has already been handled spiritually. . either for good or evil. . most time we create them ourselves ignorantly by the kinda life we live physically. . especially, the words we say or speak. . .

So. . why was i not moving forward with my relationship. .

. . . And a revelation came again. . . saying. . MY SON, THAT WAS UR OWN DOIN. . and i went back in time. .

And i recalled all dat happened. . .

Yes. . . i was in 7yr old relationship, 5yrs as just friends. . . on dat very year. . she left for NYSC, but she never came back to me thereafter. . . nor returned the engagement ring i gave her. . that was the last time i saw her. . .

In between the drama, of trying to win her back. . i had called her severally. . .then one morning as i drove down to the airport. . .

. . i called again, asking where did i go wrong?. . she ended up saying . . it wasnt my fault . . . That she got pregnant for some other guy. . and i shld pls forgive her. .That she does not deserve me. . That her wedding is in a few months time. . .

. . . i was actually, on the steering at that moment. . . driving towards the airport. . along Igwurita road. . . As she mentioned the word. . 'PREGNANT'. . .then. . 'ANOTHER GUY '. .. the car i was driving had already gone beyond 120/km. . and i cld not tell. . . my thot had flashed before my very eyes. . .

. . . And i had skipped off the road, ran over the side kerbs. . . still lost in thots. . . as the car spinned into the air. .

Yet. . my hand was close to my ear. . with the phone. . .

The car stopped, and i came out of it. . Then i made a statement. . 7YRS HAVE I BUILT THESE RELATIONSHIP, I WLD MOURN IT FOR 7RS. . And i cut the call. . .

As i turn off my cell, i became aware of my surroundings. . . People had gathered around me. . are u ok, are u ok. . . they all asked. . .touching my legs and lifting me up to take a walk. . .

Other cars have parked, people everywhere . . as i turn back to look at my car. . . all i said was. ..

HOW ON EARTH DID I GET OUT OF THE COMPLETELY WRECKED CAR!! WITHOUT A SCRATCH. . .

Was that the car i actually drove. . ? i asked myself. .

It was irraparable. . And i am alive. .

So the end of 2013 wld make it 7yrs since the event took place. . . since the incident and accident occured.

Yes, i had mourned the relationship for 7yrs. . and she wasnt having peace with her husband either, until. . . i broke my heart into letting it go. . i had forgive her, as in convincingly forgive her. .

Cos, the beating and cheating she was experincing from her husband was alarming and pitiful. . . i even had to interven prayerfully for her. . . Many time she had called just to cry over her mistake. . . all i cld do was to encourage her. . .

I believe she is far better now. . and enjoying her home. .

The words that i spoke, had haunting me in the past. . Only God knws if it was my words that sent that young girl to her early grave. . .

While i plunder on my thots. . .I had a voice saying. . . .

SON, I HAVE ANOINTED YOU FOR EXPLOIT. . THERE'S POWER IN YOUR TONGUE. . . LIFE AND DEATH IS IN THE TONGUE. .

Yes. . . I rented the three bedroom earlier. . . becos i was preparing to start a family. . that never happened. .

After a year and plus . . . i found love again. . .

Yes, i fell in love again, but she wanted us to leave for a smaller apartment. . . A two bedroom apartment to be .precise. . . and we found one. . a nice setting and i moved in. . Yes, i moved. . . .

Into. . . THE HAUNTED HOUSE. . .

*to be continued. . .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 16, 2013
. . .

What happened to the girl i fell in love with?

Did she moved into the house with me?

What was her experience in the house. . . ?

Now, because she stayed more in the house and comes around more often. . . her line of story was more terrifying. . .

stay tuned. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2013
* continues. . .

She practically lives in the house each time i am out of town for project works. .

Many at times, i have recieved calls from her number, with out utterances. .

When i wld called back, she wld pick and argued that she never called my line. . beside she is in ma place, doing the laundaries. . maybe, it redialed itselfs, she wld say. .

Beside, the calls alwayz occure wen she comes to the house and i am outta town. . .

We started having issues. . .

Monies started getting missing. . . When she leaves. . . my money wld get missing. . But, she claims she never took em. . if she must take, she wld definately tell me and beside, she there was nothing she needed more money for. .. she complain.

Inside of me. . it was hard to believe her. . And it was becoming a frequent occurances. . . .

Money, i am so sure i left on my suit pocket, had gone missing. . and it just only her that has a spare key to the house. . hmmmmmmmm

I got home one weekend. . i found out that my flat screen TV had gone blank. . audio sound but not video display. . . The next thing i did was call her cell and tongue lashed her. . and i felt bad afterwards. .

But, i cld nt bear the fact that all the electronics were left on for days. . and she was the last person that left the house. . .

Beside, my nebos, had all called, complaining of loud noise, like an on going party in the house. . each time i go out of town. .

But, she claimed she knws nuttin about all i was saying. .

After weeks, i came home. . haven had a bad day at work. . .

I walked in. . the door wasnt locked, . . wat the hell, i said to myself. . as i moved into the sitting room. . and towards the bedroom. . i noticed the bedroom was closed but not locked. . .

As i pushed the open the door slowing, i had a her talking to somebody quickly . . i felt something moved from behind me. . i quickly turned. . but saw nuttin. .

I push the door widely. . . there she was on d bed. . lying down. . facing up, smiling and having a straight face simultaniousely. . .

I moved closely. . i said to myself. . . 'choi. . i don enter one chance ooh. . cld she be a mammi water abi na ogbanje'

But i was wrong. . i tried to touch. . . then. .

*to be continued. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Holy Judas Mayor of Jerusalem! shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

**sprinkles holy water on thread, and runs to get the anointing oil**

2 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by olupentane(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Please what does that itk in your signature mean
I TOO KNOW.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2013
*continues. . .

I tried to wake her up . . . i noticed tear drops rolling down her face towards the ear. ., for she was lying face up. . .

I paused and looked at her for moment. . . and i felt bad that, that she could have been crying cos of my attitude towards her of recent, and not smiling or laughing as i earlier thot. .

I called her by her name, she didnt respond. . i left her and went to the kitchen . . . went behind the house. . to check on the dog. . .

Wen i came back into the bedroom. .. i noticed she has turn 180degree on the bed. . her head moved to where her feet was before i left for the kitchen. . .

I called out her name. . so loud, that even my dog had to bark seriously. .,

All she said was. . .' are you back. . . i am sick, please take me home, pls '

For, i moment. . . i realised she has gone skinny, and has lost a few weight. . She is dying slowly, yet i cld not percieved. . .

How long have you been sleep? i asked. . . i dunno oooh, she replied.

Why were you smiling when i walked in. ? i asked. . its becos i was happy when i saw u. .

Then, why were u crying naa? i asked also. . .it was becos, there was somebody behind u, when u walked in, a man. . . a thief, i cant tell. . . but he had a sickle, like a knife. . . i tried to shout. . . i cld not. . .

I tried to lift my hand and warn u, but i cld not. . when u left. . .the thief tried again to drag me off the bed. . .then u came in again. . she replied. . .

Pls, take me home. . she said again. . please

* to be continued. .
Re: The Haunted House by nnachichi(f): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kamura,i'm sorry,but...did these things really happen or you are making up some scenes?This is really frightening.

2 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kamura, maybe d house isn't haunted as u are thinking, maybe the forces were after you since u have had experiences before u packed to the house. Are they still after you presently?
Re: The Haunted House by pweetixandy: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
M i d only one reading vis story nd has suddenly developed d fear of darkness

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
May God help us.although your story looks so scary and hard to believe.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ click2cbn. . . thanks for your contributions. .

We are all born with a gift or more gifts. . . we are to return these gifts back to God, in a form of service. . .in the expanding Christ divine programme on earth. . That is, Saving the lost souls. . .The power of God, is in His Spirit. . . When we qench the Spirit inside of us. . . it folds up. . .

And when one dont serve God with it to do good, then one is bound to serve the prince of this world to do evil. . .

Some people have the gift of healing, working miracle, gift of prophesy and understanding all mysteries, others different kind of tongue, and interpretation. And gift for discerning of spirits. . . 1cor12:10

It may not fully come into manifestation until you encounter a mentor. . . A man of God, who wld see inside of you. . and anoint you and laying of hands, in accordance to how he was led by the Spirit God in him. . . Then your wld be energized for exploit for Gods kingdom. . .

The forces around me has always been protective. . . we all have protective Angels. . . whether you like it or not. .

Saving us for the future. . . especially, if God wants to take you somewhere, and use you declaration of His Gospel. . Saul of Tarus, became Paul. . . he was an exampls. . . so,

The begining of a man cannot tell what his future holds. .

When, we do things outside Gods will, we got off track. . His mercies brings us back. .

I have ran away from His presence, like Jonah in the Bible, and wasted so many years . . .But, God hands are not shorten nor His ears deafen, that He cannot hear us when we cry back to Him for mercy. .

Today. . . my life is different now. .

I have a good relationship with God, thru His Spirit . . i cannot operate in the flesh to hear His ministration . .

For thou we walk in the flesh, but war not according to the flesh. . ., So we cant understand God if we dont go spiritual too. . .

* to be continued. . .

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
* Continues. . .

After that incidence, she got a job and left the city. . she was the first that got the attack. .. the rest follows. .

I dont speak freely any more. . i dont utter words when i am angry. . . I am so careful with my speech . . Haven know what my tongue can lead me to. .

Just, a few months before i moved out of the former house . . I told God. . . i needed a revelation, a solution, to wat is going on around me, i was loosing my job, my other biz wasnt going on as planned. . i was loosing everything

My monies cld not be accounted for. .

. . . i told my pastor about my intended fasting and prayer programme i was willing to embark on. . .

He modified the programme. . reduce the days. . and gave me some prayer point and bible verses. .

So i started. . .

Then the war started. . .

*to be continued. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
. . ..

Its like i dont have enough fans on this trend. .

I would write a book about it, and publish it oooh

Haba. . . .

Infact. . . I would go on a break. .

But, if you want more. . Just hollaaaa

Please. . . Joke apart. . .

. . Never get a land without knowing wat it was use before. . abi na juju priest get am before, or was it used as an evil forest
. . Be sure to get your pastor to dedicate any property you have to God.
. . To misinterpret spiritual attack for sleep paralysis
. . Any thing you notice in your house, sounds at nite, missing items. . . pls report it all to your pastor. .

The moment i got the revelation. . it became a war

. . . Do you know that, one of my rooms habours a dead man's grave. . The man was buried beneath, inside and floored. . the corpse of the landlord father. He was the head of a juju clan in the community. .

. . . Come to phc, and get stories of how people are buried inside their rooms. . .

. . . Now, it occurred to me why the entires 3 nos, 2bedroom flats were without occupant at the time i moved in. . .

hmmmm. . .

*to be continued. . .
Re: The Haunted House by olupentane(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bro Kamura!!!
we dey your side ooooo, it's just too scary for some to comment, it's like someone leading you through a cemetery, wetin you wan talk than to follow silently..
more ink to ur pen.

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ Olupentan. . follow me as i take you down. .

*continues. .

The fasting period was getting to the final phase. . I was getting weak, and out of strenght. .

I cld not pray more like i used to. . i wld read more of the bible and sing praises for hours. .

One very day, after reading the bible, i cld not pray standing. . so i laid on the floor. . as i engaged myself into worship and praises. .

At a point i cld no longer tell if i was dreaming or still awake. . my surrounding suddenly went blurred, wavy, getting darker and looking like a slow motion graphic scene.

I quickly got up, cos i was nt comfortable with the atmosphere. . so i got up and was trying to move towards the light switch so as to turn on the bulb, cos it was getting darker. . .

But as i tried moving. . it took so much strenght from me. . . So i jumped. . . as i jumped, i realised i had gone mid air, floating. . .

Ahhhhhhh, wat is happening?, i screamed. . but my voice echoed, like i was in a big hall. . i looked down, only to see my body still lying on the floor. ..

So i struggled, as i did. . i feel down.. . . right back into my body. . .

I just got up quickly from the floor. . . and examined myself. . . i cld feel my flesh. .

that was spiritual, now this is physical. .

I went on my knees. . and i prayed. . saying. . .

God. . . have your way. .

*to be continued
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
* continues. ..

The truth about life is. . . when you experience spirituality. . . you wld never be the same again. . .

Wat happened that day, mark the begining of an exploration of my spiritual insight. .

A week later. . while reading my daily devotional book. . i had noise coming from the other room. .

I stood up. . took a walk to the room and kitchen. . then came back. . . i had another noise coming from the bathroom. .

I got up, checked, nuttin. . . so i went out to feed the dog and release it for the nite. .

I got to my bed. . tryna sleep, i cld hear the dog barking, but i refused to get up. . i continued with the sleeping. .so i slept off. . .

Then, my eyes open. . to reality of life. . .

I have never seen people moving in such a speed before. ., from ceiling to wall, wall to wall. .

Randomly. . laughing and singing. . those that felt like crying are busy crying. .

Where are they heading to. . . ? i asked my self. .

Animals, mostly cats, where crying outside my window. ., Now, i see why my dog barks most times. . .

As i watch with eyes wide open . . i went into quite prayers. . , and worship. ., i felt bright light eminating around me. .

I turned, to get my face away from them. . . fear, immediately came upon me. .,

That was my mistake. . fear, is a dangerous weapon of the enemy. . . as the spirit of fear came. . i lost power of authority . . and the light that was eminating. . . suddenly started diminishing.

Then more fear came upon me. . i cld not shout JESUS

I cld not move. . . i have seen the spiritual. . they are not ready, and are not willing to let me go back to the physical. . . .alive. . .

. . . to be continued. .,

2 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
pweetixandy: M i d only one reading vis story nd has suddenly developed d fear of darkness

No, you're not the only one. Right now, I'm on my way to church. . . to give my life to Christ.
Re: The Haunted House by ANDREW2EIC(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
What an experience! Please continue.

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by pweetixandy: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Austeenx:

No, you're not the only one. Right now, I'm on my way to church. . . to give my life to Christ.
omo...nepa bring d lyt o..
kamura..i want to become born again o..m dead serious.
Austeen pray for me pls
Re: The Haunted House by Dhurmynick(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
pweetixandy:
Austeen pray for me pls

Please let me pray for you. grin
Re: The Haunted House by s3nn2x(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
O.M.G. PHCN has done what they know how to do best.

@op this your story is something I can relate to.

Ride on.....
Re: The Haunted House by ProfChris10(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm still following you@Kamura, I really need to get more closer to God

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
pweetixandy:
Austeen pray for me pls
Austeen pray for u? I laugh in Roman Figure! He will cum wit vaseline instead of anoiting oil

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
pweetixandy:
Austeen pray for me pls
Okay, I am coming.
click2cbn: Austeen pray for u? I laugh in Roman Figure! He will cum wit vaseline instead of anoiting oil

Guy, why you wan spoil market for me?
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
* continues. . .

It was total darkness. .

I cld see nothing, no light... .

While i waited patiently, giving my life to fate. . Waiting for a miracle. .

I started hearing voices. . . like a prayer session going on, i cld not tell where it was coming from. . I tried to listen carefully, if i knw any name to the voice . . none seems to come to my spirit mind. .,

Then worship songs, followed suit. . . . i joined the song in my spirit mind. . . as i continued, i built up boldness, strenght. . . power.

So i arised from the bed and took a walk out of bed. ..

I felt good. . . i looked behind, only to see my physical body still lying there. . i am dead? i asked myself. ..

I looked at the body again. . i notice i wasnt alone on the bed. . .

There i stood watching my physical body being molested by spiritual beings, and being tortured with a wipe that draws out blood into a pot. . .

And they didnt notice, i have left the body. . . I moved on to the other rooms. . .

I got to the second bedroom. . . I saw two coffins. . opened already. . . a saw an elder woman and man. . . feeding each other. . they cld not see me.. . A voice told me, this are my landlord parents. . . being represented by demons

Now, i knw why others cld not see too. . I am on a higher level. . . we were not operating at same level. . .

What were the feeding on. . . their meal was so dark, cld not figure it out. . .cld it be blood? . . the woman ran out and straight into the kitchen. . . as she ran, the plates in the kitchen were blown to eachother. . hmmmmm, is that why. .. i always hear sound from the kitchen. . .

So, i have spiritual being living in this house with me, they cook, eat, bath and sleep in their coffin when tired.

I took a walk into the sitting room, i saw a man watching my TV, . . .Oops, my already spoilt TV, now works well now or what? . .

As i moved closer, a voices told me. . This was the last occupant of this house. . . he died in this house. . . he didnt wake up from his sleep. . . he is being represent by a demon. .

Cld this be the ones the thieves met, did they manifest physically? it has to be! i concluded. . .

So, i just found out, that the former tenant did not leave here alive. . .so that was the reason why the entire buildings were deserted. . .

I then walked outside. . The dog was barking. . towards a well. . . a pit excavated many years ago, to get water. .

I moved closer. . .Wat i saw amazed me. . .

* to be continued. . .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmm!!!! Dis last update!!!! Not for d weak minded
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
You are lucky to have vacant that house in good health.Others may not be fortunate like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? / Christian Struggling With Marijuana Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.