Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Haunted House - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Haunted House (13783 Views)

Haunted Or Gifted? / "haunted By Strange Spirit For 8 Yrs" / Haunted House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Whew!

I'm sweating in this chilly condition.
Re: The Haunted House by ProfChris10(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
please come continue o, @Kamura so tensed up, need to know what happened next...
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
If na Tonte dike see ghost naa. ..

E for don enter front page oooh. . . .

. . . . No shaking. .

Ma peeps. . . hold on to God ooh. . . there is none like Him. . no not one, no not one. . . .

He is Apha and Omega
Rose of Sharon
Lilly of the Valley
Lion of the tribe of Judah
First and the End
Ominipresent God
Ominiscience God
Ominipotent God
Elshadai
Jehovah shalom
The Holy One
Prince of Peace
My Fortress
My Strong Tower
My present Help in times of trouble
The Victorous One
The Biginning and the End
The Righteous One
The Faithful One
The King of Kings
The Lord of lords
The Messiah
The Glorious One

I hail Him. . the Almighty God. ..

17 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by pweetixandy: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
click2cbn: Austeen pray for u? I laugh in Roman Figure! He will cum wit vaseline instead of anoiting oil
lol..hU no sabi austeenx for NL
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Op come and continue na.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
* continues. .

As i moved closer to the pit. . .

I look into it. . . the pit appeared bottomless. . .

The dog kept barking. . i waited patiently to observe what the agitation was. . .

One of creature passed me like a wave. . . cold breeze. . . holding a pot filled with blood. . What? i screamed. . .

Was that not the pot i saw in my room. . . close to my bed, So wat the wipe does is to draw blood and fill up the pots

So, as i am here, my physical body is being subjected to torture. . . this why some people wake up with lines- like cuts all over their body. . i lamented!

Other pots were being carried into the pit too. . . from various houses. . . back and forth. . .

The the dog stopped barking. . as peeped into the hole again, but cld not see clearly. . but sounds like murmuring and enchantment was coming out from inside. . .

I approached the pit slowing. . . i realised i cld move freely, down the pit without any support. . .

I tried not to entertain any fear. . . i floated. . ascended and descended slowly with the control of the spirit mind. .

I have basically entered, a feasting festival. . . And i had a voice, saying . . You need to witness this. . . so you can understand the wickedness of this world. . .I brought you here for a purpose. . . Do not be disturbed for I am with u.

I saw, people tied up in chains like slaves. . as if they were being arranged for slaughter

I saw, people, chatting, some with faces, some without. . . some half human, half beast.. . . so many of them

I saw, heavily built men, pounding pistle to a mortar. . obviously, they where pounding up flesh. . baby flesh. .

I saw, a reservoir, filled with blood. . . I have no doubt, that my blood is inside that tank too

I saw, a tree with leaves, fresh tree with dried up leaves. .The voice said again. . ., those dried leaves are peoples destiny drying up. . each leave belongs to an individual

I saw, graves, all empty. . . there are empty cos the have all gone out to feed. . or fetch blood for the feast. . i cld not tell vividly. . .

l had the voice again, saying. . . . this is the foundation of a 200 yrs occultic altar. . .

. . . So i ascended to get to the ground level, as i moved up. . creatures, and spiritual being were moving down too. . . a lot of them. . . none cld feel my presense. . .

I got to the house. . the house was empty and quite, i got to my room, i was lying down helplessly. . but peacefully

I looked at time on the clock. . 3:15am. .

What do i do now. . .

I am out of the body. . . how do i get in. . .?

*to be continued. . . .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Now I can sleep peacefully, arranges bed, switches off d light! Una goodnight oh
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2013
I wish the lord can open my eyes to spiritual things like yours,maybe I will be more closer to him .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2013
shockedshockedshocked
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2013
* continues. . . . .

Am i dead? i asked myself. . .

What next?. . What do i do?

As i moved closer to my physical body, i felt a strong attraction, like magnetic force. . licking me up, like a vacuum cleaner sweeping me in . .

Then. . . stroke my lap. . i felt a misquito bite . . . as i killed it. . . i woke up immediately, i cld feel my body. .

I was so tired, i feel back to the bed and slept off. .

My dog barking woke me up again, i look at the time is was 6:30am. . . i kinda very late toward. . . i went down on my knees, prayed. . . then i ran out to cage up the dog. . .

I took a glance at the pit or well, its getting filled with refuse. . i shoke my head. . so this is their home. .

Kaptain, my dog is caged up now. . . i rushed into the bathroom, on the shower, but each time the water touches my back, i felt funny pains. . .

So i stood before a long mirror, and stretched another small mirror behind me. . .

I saw lines, razor cut lines. . . so these are the physical manifestation of what the blood sucking wipe did. . i said to myself. .

But, spiritually, the cuts are bigger than this.. . .

God has shown me all i needed to knw, the fasting and prayers that i embarked on had been successfull. . .

Then a voice said to me. . , Let the spirit of a prophet be subject to the prophet. . . You wld testify, when the time is right

So, i kept everything to myself, all the experience i had, all the revelation i got. .

Ever since that day, . . Whatever i see. . i pretend and act very normal. ., when i hear uneasy noise. . i just plug in my ear phone. . and play me some christian songs. .

The veil between my spiritual and physical life has been open. . so i cld switch easily, when i get into deep prayers, praises. and worship . .

The house is Haunted. . Yes, the last occupant died, they broke in and found him dead, when the didnt hear from him for days. .

I recalled all the events my friends went thru. .

Now, my spiritual gift has been broadcasted to the spiritual world. . . am i ready for the task ahead. .

The war had just begun. . .

*to be continued. . .
Re: The Haunted House by dejt4u(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2013
So sori dat i hv to unfollow this thread. Its gettin nw gettin borin to me..
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2013
@ Sarah f. . . Be close to God, dont assume otherwise. .

*continues. . .

I wasnt born a saint. . . i lived a worldly life, did a lot of terrible things. . until i found my place in God's divine plan.

I was so ready to move out of the house, but. . i found myself staying. . until i lost my job. . And the landlord came up aggressively. .

The battle i fought with the dwarfs and cats. . . was suppose be my last breath on earth. . . That was the last attacked i needed to experience. .

I lost everything, to start all over again. . Starting in a big way. . . . Got me a new place, new and more coming contracts. . living right. .

When, i went back to get my change over switch. .

I knew i wld come back to this compound in the near future. . . When i am spiritually matured. . . and very soon, i believe. . .

Now, i am building up my faith, power and authority. . in Christ Jesus. . .for the battle ahead. .

. . This is my Story. . .

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2013
. . . .Please readers. . . .

This story is intended to bring you closer to God. .

If God should open your eyes to see the spiritual for just a minute, then you would understand.

But, take note of this. . . its not everyone that sees it lives to tell the story. . . A lot of mad people today, were once normal until they experienced it. . and went mad. . cos whatever they encountered wld not want to be revealed. .

Let God take you there. . . any other force man get you trapped.

Give your life to Christ if you have not. . . Please, the days are evil. . May God bless you all. .

Its been an interesting journey. .

Thanks. . .

THE END. . . . . . .

4 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2013
One word: Wow!

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2013
dejt4u: So sori dat i hv to unfollow this thread. Its gettin nw gettin borin to me..

Bye.
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2013
May his name be glorify. Holy, holy, holy to our lord.

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by glimpse(f): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2013
lipsrsealed shocked what part of phc is the haunted house in?
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2013
. . Every question is welcome. .

Drop it. . and it wld be answered freely. . .

@ Glimpse. . . the area is Abuloma. . Off Peter Odili Road. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Have u gone back to d house after u went to take ur change over switch? Do u know if it is occupied now?
Re: The Haunted House by kolidave: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2013
click2cbn: Have u gone back to d house after u went to take ur change over switch? Do u know if it is occupied now?
why you dey ask,you wan rent am?
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2013
kolidave: why you dey ask,you wan rent am?
LOL!!! Any spirit wey wan chop me don enta one chance gringrin But I just wanna know if d next occupant is facing d same thing
Re: The Haunted House by kolidave: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2013
click2cbn: LOL!!! Any spirit wey wan chop me don enta one chance gringrin But I just wanna know if d next occupant is facing d same thing
you dey make mouth now, you wan dey form James Bond 007 abi. Na ur type go first pack commot for house on day one in that house. Oya the house still dey vacant and na free,go dey live for inside.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2013
@ click2cbn. ..

I havent been there again. . .

But my next door nebo called, telling me she has gotten a new place!. . . and she is moving out soon

Since i left, with the dog. . the place has been too quite to live in. .

As it stands, no tenant has moved in after me..
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2013
kolidave: you dey make mouth now, you wan dey form James Bond 007 abi. Na ur type go first pack commot for house on day one in that house. Oya the house still dey vacant and na free,go dey live for inside.
LOL! My rent neva expire n abuloma far
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2013
Viewing this topic: flakky02, kamura(m), click2cbn(m), Seun(m),
nnachichi. I sight u boss!! U need to do d needful wink

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by kolidave: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2013
click2cbn: LOL! My rent neva expire n abuloma far
you funny oooo. Free house and you dey talk another thing. No need for rent oooo
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2013
. . . @ click2cbn. .

Ma nebos never brought up to our discussion, any spiritual attack issues on her family. . .

And i refuse to pry into their lives. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2013
As am reading this story my curtains keep going up and down...could my house be *******?! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by MightyFortress: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2013
This OP seems to be ranting feverishly..

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Slickest(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oga OP ur story na FABU *in english* FICTION....nice story though, u got ur plots wrong as u initially didn't tell us u moved out with a dog... Many scenes from ur story contradicts but its cool sha...lesson learnt, with God all things are possible, try nd b a bit more realistic, Even God is REAL....waitin 4 anoda story 4rm u sha.....ur tory sweet

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by doncheks: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: The Haunted House by Annais(f): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ Kamura, I believe you, even if you are making it up, I still believe you because I have been getting glimpses into the spiritual realm since I was little. It seems to be stronger when I do midnight prayers or when I feel spiritually weak but God has been helping me. God bless you for sharing your story in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) / Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Christian Struggling With Marijuana Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.