Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Haunted House - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Haunted House (13788 Views)

Haunted Or Gifted? / "haunted By Strange Spirit For 8 Yrs" / Haunted House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Haunted House by Mscheechee: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dear kamura,thank God for ur testimony but i hav some question,it's abt me though,i hav dis feeling dat God has deposited gifts in me,of recent i noticed my dreams come to pass,though it might not be d way i dreamt it,d question is dis how do i know d gifts God has given me,and how do i fight spiritual weakness.
Re: The Haunted House by pweetixandy: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
kamura: . . . Continues. .

Its been 5 months since moved out. .

As i walked away on dat faithful, i knew i wld be returning again, but dunno when and how. .

So when i receieved a call from ma nebo, i knew the time has come. . to taste the waters again.

As i prayed over it. . . I was lead to Luke 10:19

Saying. ., Behold, i have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the powers of the enemy. . .and nothing shall by any means hurt you. .

With the WORD, i got encouraged. . so i look forward towards the weekend, which is just around the corner. .

. . the story continues. .

d LOrd is With u

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ms-cheechee:
Dear kamura,thank God for ur testimony but i hav some question,it's abt me though,i hav dis feeling dat God has deposited gifts in me,of recent i noticed my dreams come to pass,though it might not be d way i dreamt it,d question is dis how do i know d gifts God has given me,and how do i fight spiritual weakness.

Dear,

God speaks to us, in a tender way. . in our dreams or in quick trance. .

Dreams usually gives us revelations of what is yet to come. . Its a way of telling us to alter it spiritually thru prayers. . or be prepared for it.

Every physical manifestation has already been settled in the spiritual. . so if you are weak spiritually, everything around you physically wld be sleeping. .

The only way you can know the abilities of your gift is to allow the Holy Spirit to guide you. .

If one have an angelic voice. . . anointed voice meant to worship and praise the Lord Almighty. . .Such gift cld be lost to the world, by engaging in worldly songs, making and keeping earthly gains. . . and loosing ones' soul to the enemy in the process.

The only way to fight spiritual weakness is to grow in faith through studying His WORD. . .

Have you ever, fasted, prayed. . . praised and worshiped God for hours and suddenly feel like your spiritual being is lifted above the ground . ? . . .Try it.

Whenever you reach that stage. . invite the Holy Spirit to fill you. . . You wld never be the same again. . Your purpose here on earth wld manifest. . and you wld testify as a witness of God's power upon your life thru your spiritual gift.

Thanks
Re: The Haunted House by Mscheechee: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
kamura:

Dear,

God speaks to us, in a tender way. . in our dreams or in quick trance. .

Dreams usually gives us revelations of what is yet to come. . Its a way of telling us to alter it spiritually thru prayers. . or be prepared for it.

Every physical manifestation has already been settled in the spiritual. . so if you are weak spiritually, everything around you physically wld be sleeping. .

The only way you can know the abilities of your gift is to allow the Holy Spirit to guide you. .

If one have an angelic voice. . . anointed voice meant to worship and praise the Lord Almighty. . .Such gift cld be lost to the world, by engaging in worldly songs, making and keeping earthly gains. . . and loosing ones' soul to the enemy in the process.

The only way to fight spiritual weakness is to grow in faith through studying His WORD. . .

Have you ever, fasted, prayed. . . praised and worshiped God for hours and suddenly feel like your spiritual being is lifted above the ground . ? . . .Try it.

Whenever you reach that stage. . invite the Holy Spirit to fill you. . . You wld never be the same again. . Your purpose here on earth wld manifest. . and you wld testify as a witness of God's power upon your life thru your spiritual gift.

Thanks

Thank u so much,i am really praying and working to wards growing in d things of God,it is just dat sometimes i feel so weak,but thank u so much for ur advice,i'll follow through so help me God.

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ Ms cheechee. .

When you say spiritual weakness. . I do get?

Are you weak to open up your heart to Christ, and accept Him as your Lord and Savior? . . . not a born again christian yet?. . Always in Church to listen to sermon.. . but not a doer of the word?. .

: James 1:22-23

Are you a born again christian. . . but weak in your commitment in things of God?
. .: Rom 12:1

Study His Word. . 2Tim 2:15. . .

And you wld surely break through these weakness. .

The Lord is your strenght. . .

I know you are into event management. . . Use it to glorify God. . anything that does not glorify God in your business, let it go. . God wld make a way for you. .

Thanks
Re: The Haunted House by Mscheechee: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
kamura: @ Ms cheechee. .

When you say spiritual weakness. . I do get?

Are you weak to open up your heart to Christ, and accept Him as your Lord and Savior? . . . not a born again christian yet?. . Always in Church to listen to sermon.. . but not a doer of the word?. .

: James 1:22-23

Are you a born again christian. . . but weak in your commitment in things of God?
. .: Rom 12:1

Study His Word. . 2Tim 2:15. . .

And you wld surely break through these weakness. .

The Lord is your strenght. . .

I know you are into event management. . . Use it to glorify God. . anything that does not glorify God in your business, let it go. . God wld make a way for you. .

Thanks

Amen, i am born again and i am developing a new relationship with God,it is just dat atimes i just feel weak spritually(like i am not flowing well),but i believe God is my strength,abt d event management i hav not fully gone into it although,i am still praying for open doors.but all the same thanks.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
kamura: . . . .

I would be visiting my former compound by the weekend.

One of my neighbours called. . . and didnt sound ok

THE HAUNTED HOUSE . . continues. .

. . Continues. . .

Just got back from church. . lying down on my bed. . . reflecting on what transpired between friday and saturday.

Yes, i went to visit my neighbours. . .

And i realised the evironment had been fortified spiritually. . as i walked in. . . I felt my skin being tored with claws. . and my skin was kinda peppery. .

I knew i wasnt welcome. . . not for a minute more. . it looked like my body scent has awaken the unknown. . .

I came for a purpose and i am not going back. . i said to myself,. . thou i have fasted, prayed. . and did tell God about my movement . . even when my spirit felt encouraged. . . I knw i wld be confronted.

Then. . .

The Haunted House continues. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
. . .
I am the godfathers to my nebos lovely children. .

Ever since i left, all they do is cry. . . 'I need uncle, where is uncle'. . they wld cry out aloud. ..

For four years, i have been with them. . . Their dad stays outside the city due to work pressure. . And they have grown to see me as an uncle/father figure

Teaching them biblical stories and christians songs, has brought them so close to me. . i attend to their homeworks. . and dress them up for school.

I recalled when the dog was still a puppy, how they wld play and cuddle up the dog with so much love. . . it was so much fun being with them.

Now. . . Getting a call from their mom, saying they are feverish. .

And all they do now, is crying and calling out my name. .

I have a reason to visit them. . cos i know wat to do. .

Yes, to draw the battle line. . .

. . continues. .
Re: The Haunted House by enomasly: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
I once stayed in a house like this as a young boy anyway my parents were the one who rilly undastood what was happening but trust my parents mountain of fire members the situation wasnt easy we resided in Ile-iwe axis i would not reveal the place specifically unless the pressure is high i hope to tell my story soon...the place was hell a Pot was buried in the dinning table spot cos der was a bump der and in spiritual sessions my parents noticed every evening thunders n lightning was striking in a hot quiet night ooo a man in black had free passage within our house as in inside my mum was d one who rilly saw all this our landlady was the person behind this.....once ther was a time i was home alone i heard this ticking sound lik a continous hitting of a belt handle on the buglary proof every time i went ther d sound died down on takin 1 step away d sound started at our first move into the house we all fell sick(my siblings includin me) at d same time we attended a private school wher we used a hummer bus to move us to skool lil by lil everythin was dropping life was hell.....wit much pressure i'd recount my story in another thread....
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
enomasly: I once stayed in a house like this as a young boy anyway my parents were the one who rilly undastood what was happening but trust my parents mountain of fire members the situation wasnt easy we resided in Ile-iwe axis i would not reveal the place specifically unless the pressure is high i hope to tell my story soon...the place was hell a Pot was buried in the dinning table spot cos der was a bump der and in spiritual sessions my parents noticed every evening thunders n lightning was striking in a hot quiet night ooo a man in black had free passage within our house as in inside my mum was d one who rilly saw all this our landlady was the person behind this.....once ther was a time i was home alone i heard this ticking sound lik a continous hitting of a belt handle on the buglary proof every time i went ther d sound died down on takin 1 step away d sound started at our first move into the house we all fell sick(my siblings includin me) at d same time we attended a private school wher we used a hummer bus to move us to skool lil by lil everythin was dropping life was hell.....wit much pressure i'd recount my story in another thread....

Dear,

We await your story. .

Be free to air some here. . .

You are very much welcome. .,
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
. . . . As i walked into the compound. . . headed straight to the door.

I knocked, no responds. . . i tried calling the cells number, but it was switched off. .

i continued knocking. . . then the door sprung open, and a young boy came out. . .about 11-13yrs of age.

Who are you? i asked, and where is madam. . . na me be the house boy, my name na Effiong!, he replied. . . madam don commot. . . she go hospital, he said.

Ok, let me wait for her inside. . . i said. . , and i walked in.

The sitting room seems unkept, even with the house boy being around. . as i sat on the chair, i could feel moist all around. . i rolled over to the next chair. . same moist all over. . .

This house needs a thorough cleaning, i said to myself. . it appears my former neighbour has gotten so much to think of rather than cleaning up the house.

I raised my head, and noticed the LCD Tv hanging to the wall has slanted to one side. . . I got up and straighten it, i also stretched forth to arrange the curtain blinds. . as i did that, i realised i had started fixing the house momentarily. . the portrats on the walls, to the dining setting. . all the way.

As got myself busy. . . . I had the voice saying. . .'Welcome'. . . I turned, and there was no one behind.

I called the house boy. .. . he ran towards me, his hands were wet. . what are you doing?, i asked. . . i dey backyard, i dey wash cloth, he replied.. . ok, go wash. . i said.

I sat down. . . closed my eyes. . .and went into quite prayers. . and worship. .

With my eyes closed. . deep into prayers, i paused. . . but did not open my eyes yet. . i could feel the heavy presence of spiritual beings all around me. .

I stood up immediately, and increased my prayer points. .

. . . .to be continued. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas Kamura
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
click2cbn: Merry Christmas Kamura

Merry Xmas dear. .
Re: The Haunted House by acorntree(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
I've been following this story for sometime. All I can deduct from this, is that the op is just advertising jesus. The story is a complete fable, make up, not real, fabricated. U don't have to go to this extent before people will believe in your preaching. Fear cannot draw people to salvation. pls stop this. I'm not disputing ure being haunted but ure embellishing and exaggerating the whole thing. Merry christmas to all.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
acorn tree: I've been following this story for sometime. All I can deduct from this, is that the op is just advertising jesus. The story is a complete fable, make up, not real, fabricated. U don't have to go to this extent before people will believe in your preaching. Fear cannot draw people to salvation. pls stop this. I'm not disputing ure being haunted but ure embellishing and exaggerating the whole thing. Merry christmas to all.

1. Advertising Jesus? . . I dont have to. . . He is bigger than what you can imagine. .

2. My advice: Each time you pray. . ask for Gods grace to never ever be confronted by any evil spiritual being. . Its never a nice experience to undergo.

3. Yes, fear draws people to salvation. . The bible says. . work out your salvation with fear and trembling. . fear of God, trembling over His wrath and judgement. . Jesus is Lord. . for there is no name under heaven given among men, that man must be saved.

4. They are many people out there, that have gone through worse situation. . or still experiencing worse. . or even a vessel being used for these evil acts

5. I wasnt haunted, the house was. . what is in me is far greater than what occupies the house. . The house only enlighthen me on wat i never believed. . Just exactly what your are doing now.

Now, i know more. . and i can stand out.

6. Now, i testify about Gods goodness over my life. . for if you must war, you must war in the spirit. . Cos our weapon of warfare are not worldly, but mighty through God, for pulling down of strongholds. . .

To be in God, is to be dead in flesh, and to live in the spirit.

7. Sorry, i cant stop testifying. . you have the power to loop and not make comments.

8. This is my story. . . This world is evil . . . we are not alone. . . I see things. . . I hear things. .

2 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
. . . . continues. .

Haven prayed deeply. . . i opened up my eyes, and felt a lot better. . . i turn on the TV, and tried the number on my cell again.

This time it went through, it rang. . .

Hello, Where are you?. . i am in your house, i said. . . ok, i am close by. . she replied.

It wasnt up to 20mins, they came in. . . Uncle, uncle, uncle. . the kids screamed, ran towards me. . as i lift them off the ground, one after the other. . .

I brought them into their sitting room. . and we had a very long conversation. . my new place, the dog welfare. . my upkeep, and all that.

And i told her, i have a leading in my spirit to pray for her, the children and the house boy. .

So they all came together in the sitting room. . and we enter into a worship session. . . then praises, then worship again. . .

While we were at it, i noticed the house boy was not with us. . he wasnt singing along. . i also noticed his toes were bent, like being squeeze together. . to the floor .

So i increased the worship songs. . i quickly entered into spiritual tongues and prayers while the worship songs was on. . .

I looked at my nebo and the kids. . they were all normal. . but the house boy had backed me. . . raising one leg above the ground. .

Then, my spirit mind told me . . .'The Time Has Come'. .

. . . . to be continued. .
Re: The Haunted House by Lilyluv028(f): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Oh my God why did i read this story this night am scard ooo,eweeee,were we i run to,my God have mercy on me.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Lilyluv028: Oh my God why did i read this story this night am scard ooo,eweeee,were we i run to,my God have mercy on me.

The Lord is your shield, your strenght. . . your present help in times of trouble.

How is your baby doing. . ?

Good news is coming your way. . in Jesus name.
Re: The Haunted House by Lilyluv028(f): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2013
@kamura,i believe ur story and it has even made me stronger in Christ,last night i was so scard.i remember when we pack to our new house which we ve been staying for five yrs now our pastor came to pray after praying he said there was a big pot bury under the ground in our sitting room that we should give he ten thousand for prayer but we refuse giving.it was another man of God that come and did night vigil for three days without collecting a dime from us but of course we show our appreciation.i love ur story it has really strengthy me.thank you.
Re: The Haunted House by Lilyluv028(f): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2013
kamura:

The Lord is your shield, your strenght. . . your present help in times of trouble.

How is your baby doing. . ?

Good news is coming your way. . in Jesus name.
pls pray for my son am really scard i believe what God can do,presently now he sick.just help me pray
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
. . . . continues. .

The time has come. . . i encouraged myself. . .

Lord lead me, use me as a vessel. . . and let your name be glorified. . i have no power of my own. . . so let your spirit abide in me. . . . . . . i prayed ernestly

As i prayed in the spirit, i could discern the spirit operating through the house boy. . . He was fighting within, and manifesting slowing. . . .

I decided to take it slowing so as not to scare the children and their mother. . .Let us pray for the children, i said. . . i prayed quickly and discharged the house boy to go about doing the house chores. . . I needed to put my fact together.

Its time to hear from my neighbour, let me get her own side of the story. .

Has she been having any paranormal activities that she never deem it right to tell me all this years. . ? I guess i might have to break her open, i said to myself. .

Cause i felt funny around me, and what i saw in the house boy. . calls for careful spiritual knowledge and understanding. .

Madam, tell me the truth. .. . have you been experiencing any spiritual attack. . ? i asked. . . my spirit mind is telling me, that. . . forces are within and around you, trying hard bring your efforts to nothing. .

She stood up and started crying. . .I dunno, i dunno whats happening. . my husband hasnt come in yet, and the children needs him. . the landlord told us to packed out. . sickness everywhere, cold, fever. . i cant sleep cos no much money available. . . i am so tired. . . she cried out. . .

I cld not imagine, that she has been going through all this and kept it to herself. . .

I have known her for 4 years now. . . she got married, and had her children in that compound. . . and a nice nebo too.

As i looked at her with pity. . .suddenly. . i noticed, the LCD Tv on the wall, has slanted again to the former position. . .

I looked closely. . . and,

. . . . to be contnued. .
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2013
Only God can save us from such evil house. it seems lagos has this kind of houses more availiabe to good and peaceful houses.Have learnt one or two things from this thread. I do tell some of my friends who want to settle down who are in need of accomodation to always take the compound sound in and out of the entrance to do some days fasting and vigin before paying . I believe our God can never lie, if the house is a good one you will know within some days of vigin.
Re: The Haunted House by PastorOluT(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2013
Harrisonn: Following
Re: The Haunted House by LivinaPatrick(f): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2013
Dis thread has made me to be extra careful and vigilant,my husband had a scratch one day dt looks like a claw wound,bt i was ignorant,it can't happen again,for God is still d king,i ve d power given to me by Jesus Christ,i'll show them pepper. God dey
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2013
LivinaPatrick: Dis thread has made me to be extra careful and vigilant,my husband had a scratch one day dt looks like a claw wound,bt i was ignorant,it can't happen again,for God is still d king,i ve d power given to me by Jesus Christ,i'll show them pepper. God dey
you remain of the mark I saw two days ago even though I did not take it serious because I felt they never do me harm. This dream came the third day to my fasting and prayer which is going on in our church(MFM) till the new year.your write up has just open my eye for vigin tonight, thanks.

To the op, God bless you may the fresh oil never runs dry in your life in Jesus name
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2013
LivinaPatrick: Dis thread has made me to be extra careful and vigilant,my husband had a scratch one day dt looks like a claw wound,bt i was ignorant,it can't happen again,for God is still d king,i ve d power given to me by Jesus Christ,i'll show them pepper. God dey

. . . God wld make a way for you, fill you with the spirit and empower you for exploit for His kingdom. . Amen
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sarah a: you remain of the mark I saw two days ago even though I did not take it serious because I felt they never do me harm. This dream came the third day to my fasting and prayer which is going on in our church(MFM) till the new year.your write up has just open my eye for vigin tonight, thanks.

To the op, God bless you may the fresh oil never runs dry in your life in Jesus name

The glory belongs to God almighty
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ Pastor Olu T

wink

. . . to be continued. .
Re: The Haunted House by LivinaPatrick(f): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls kamura, i can't wait for d testimonies...
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Op where are you ?pls come and conclude what you started.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
. . . . continues. . .

What else could you be going through, i asked. . .

With my eyes fix to the TV, i tried not to distract her with my observations ., she knows i am a Christian, but she was not aware of my spiritual gifts. .

Emmmm, emmm. . .she stutttered,. . I have been in the hospital for days and now my work is threathen.. she said. . . 70% of my saving goes to the car repairs. . yes, i need the car. . the children need to get to school, then my work. . and then bringing them back home. .

The car assist me a lot, but the repairs are just too much. . . presently, its with the mechanic. . . she lamented.

I got one house boy to ease my workload, yet it appears i am still stuck. .

My husband is trying so hard to get another job offer. . . nothing has come out of it yet. .

Now the landlord told us to pack out, simply because i confronted him over his suddenly attitude towards you. .

Though, we have found a new place, deposited some money. . but we cant raise the balance. .. she cried out. . I am really tired!. . . she cried out the more.

I dont sleep very well these days, the children wakes me up with their night cries. . nightmares. . shout. . . They always complain of 'ojuju calabar' hanging at the window. . . I dont know how they suddenly started having nightmares. .

Now, we all sleep together except the house boy who has now taken one room to himself. .. she continued. .

I noticed the children where all over me, seeking my attention, i was already lost in their mums testimonies. .

Effiong. !!. . i called out the house boy. .. pls come. . he rush to me. . . pls, take this money, take the children to Auntie Felicia supermarket, and buy them biscuit and rabena, and wait there till we come. . . i said. . buy for yourself too. . . i concluded, as they all ran out excitedly. . uncle thank you! uncle tahnk you!!. . echoes as they departs for the supernarket. . leaving their mum to me alone.

As, they left. . i stood up. .

Madam. . the time has come. . . for you to take charge. .

First, are you a born again christian? i asked. . a true and genuine believer. . ? Because whatever that is going on here in this house is spiritual. . and its not of God. .

I go to Church, but i am not dedicated fully to the things of God. . she said. .

Well, the hour of salvation has come, i told her. . . today is the turning point. .. you must give your life to God now, by the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. . Between now and when you wld pack out of this house, you wld need the Lords protection always.

There are so much i cant not tell you now. . . you are at war. . but the battle belongs to God. . and the victory is yours. . . i encouraged her. ..

Lets pray. . . bring you hands. . i said. . i held them together with my hands. . ask God for forgiveness, invite Jesus to be your Lord and Savior. . . i told her. . and she concurred.

And we entered into worship immediately.

At a point. . . i paused, and i told her to continue with the worship. . . for i felt a sharp cut at my back. . . Heavy presense of resistant forces everywhere. . the curtains swung freely. . My nebo cld not decode, for she was still in the flesh. .

As i closed my eyes. ., i cld hear spiritual enchantment going on. . i cld also see spiritual shield forming above us. . . in a bid to hold back out prayer points from getting to heaven for answers. .

It was time to go spiritual. . for a battle has begun. .

. . . . to be continued. . .
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmmmm. Oh lord God deliver us from evil forces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? / Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.