Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being (2061 Views)

A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl / If You Doubt The Existence Of God, What Do You Say About This / Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof: forward

smiley yet u think spirituality is nonsense.
Where did science come about that conclusion? This is wat our ancestors have known for over 6000yrs

Same way muslims claim discoveries of science have been known by mohammed as early as the 7th century.

Everyone tries to be relevant to science
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof:

True but this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

I would have addressed this but I'll leave this for another time

Wrong mister.
It has everything to do with d thread.

Each one of ur arguments lead/point to d existence or non existence of God. T

Those who want to believe the latter cannot believe in d point I was raising.
And that's sumtin that's very obvious.

Believing d latter and my point is just flat out folly.
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by MrTroll(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
Swagalord18:
wrong X

i'v gathered enough to know how you think
ok. Bye.
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by macof(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Oghos1:

Wrong mister.
It has everything to do with d thread.

Each one of ur arguments lead/point to d existence or non existence of God. T

Those who want to believe the latter cannot believe in d point I was raising.
And that's sumtin that's very obvious.

Believing d latter and my point is just flat out folly.

Wat has ritual and sacrifice got to do with creation of the universe?

pls stop drawing us back with ur bid to start a ridicule on ancient practices
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof:

True
oh ....so you agree
macof: but this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

I would have addressed this but I'll leave this for another time
now it does ....so you can't leave it for another time
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof:

U don't need to say it, it's obvious that's where u are headed

U seem like a criminal
lol ....i'm just a "rational thinker" like you
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2013
The atheists have run
......+bored+
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Quatermaine: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dibu_Ojerinde: Hmmm
datz food 4 tot

as soon as u ponder on dis, u leav d world of atheism, 4 der is no way deze thinz popped up spontaneously.
I believe der is a creator
who dat creator is, is what remains
Swagalord!
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2013
..n...
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Modified
Re: For Those that doubt the existence of a supernatural being by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2015

Can you create energy?

And who gives a Bleep what Ben Carson says? Is he God? That is his opinion, and he is well entitled to it. People are born with brain defects, is that also proof of God's organization skills?

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Holy Quran Converted Me to Christianity" says Imam Sulaiman aka Mario Joseph / Rev. Fr Obimma: See Replica Childhood Photo Of The Child's Father / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Calabash Or Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.