Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread (211790 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by temiyato(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
SammyT95:
Pls guys what's the latest price of this fone and will u advice me to get one....and can i get one from any of u(that's if u sell phones)

thnks replies pls.
I want to sell mine.just bought it nt more dan 3 weeks.bought it for my lady bt she said she no want .
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
I wrote before that am working on kitkat rom and now am through with it and I am currently using the 4.4.4 kitkat. Custom rom.I will upload the rom the first week of January 2015

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
M

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
K

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by adeclemxy: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
GRIMMJOE:
K
Thank you.. ...Job well done
Patiently waiting
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
And I also added features which are not in tecno p9 and also not in kitkat roms
You can double tab to unloCk and lock, facelock , increased the phone mega pixel to 10MP
There are so many features I can't list them all you will have to even find some by your self
And I also tested it by installing a kitkat game
A very shot list of what been added to 4.4
..New advance camera
..different NOTE now called KEEP
..the mensager app called HANGOUT
...a QUICK OFFICE. U don't need adobe flash reader anymore
....GOOGLE TALK back
....modern CALENDER
...PLAY GAME
...PLAY BOOK
And of course a new EASTER EGG (for those who don't know what an Easter egg is the action that occur when you multiple tap the android. Version in about tablet/phone)
And so on and so...............fort

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
A

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by quinceei: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
please can I change my imei of my p9 without bricking it? has anyone done theirs?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by SammyT95(m): 1:10am On Dec 23, 2014
temiyato:

I want to sell mine.just bought it nt more dan 3 weeks.bought it for my lady bt she said she no want .
ok let's talk how much did u buy it and how much re u giving it off considering the fact that it has been used for three weeks or more.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by adeclemxy: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2014
GRIMMJOE:
M
Pls GRIMMJOE, were u able to increase the ram?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Onosy: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
quinceei:
please can I change my imei of my p9 without bricking it? has anyone done theirs?

Changing imei is dff from rooting......I am rocking mine now with glo bis without rooting ma device.. Go ahead n change d imei. No problems at all
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by abuhubaidah: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2014
very neat white tecno s9 for sale at an affordable price.. call or whats app 08099421303
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2014
GRIMMJOE:
I wrote before that am working on kitkat rom and now am through with it and I am currently using the 4.4.4 kitkat. Custom rom.I will upload the rom the first week of January 2015
pls sir what is the internal memory allocated for installing apps
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by uwuana: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
GRIMMJOE:
A
patiently waiting for this.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by adeclemxy: 4:50am On Dec 25, 2014
GRIMMJOE:
Morning Grimmjoe.....,Pls can't you upload the ROM now?
Sorry if you're offended
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by CuteDude53(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2014
GRIMMJOE:
And I also added features which are not in tecno p9 and also not in kitkat roms
You can double tab to unloCk and lock, facelock , increased the phone mega pixel to 10MP
There are so many features I can't list them all you will have to even find some by your self
And I also tested it by installing a kitkat game
A very shot list of what been added to 4.4
..New advance camera
..different NOTE now called KEEP
..the mensager app called HANGOUT
...a QUICK OFFICE. U don't need adobe flash reader anymore
....GOOGLE TALK back
....modern CALENDER
...PLAY GAME
...PLAY BOOK
And of course a new EASTER EGG (for those who don't know what an Easter egg is the action that occur when you multiple tap the android. Version in about tablet/phone)
And so on and so...............fort
GOD bless you for a job well done!!!,we re patiently waiting for you to upload it.....but pls i wanna talk to you about something and its private. 07065799725....pls kindly whatsapp me.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by emperoracro(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2014
Goodday all, Pls i just bought a Tecno P9 on monday 22/12/2014. The following day i tried using the bluetooth and d phone started vibrating continuously lik a clipper,same thing happens if the wifi is on. i called d seller and she said she cant replace it, i should go to carl care. this is the third day now, i even updated the os and its still d same tin.pls is dia anything i can do to stop dis vibration? THANKS
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tonylistic(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
pls my P9 is writing Unforturnately , Launcher Stoped . What is d cost of it pls any 1
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by quinceei: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
please has anyone changed his imei in this tecno p9.... scared of getting my phone bricked
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2014
quinceei:
please has anyone changed his imei in this tecno p9.... scared of getting my phone bricked
dnt worry,u wont brick your phone
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by OPEADE88: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2014
I currently use this tecno pad mini.its pretty cool
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Marvell23(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Latest on Tecno p9 .
new releases now run kit Kat with amoled screen
Has otg host functionality
How can we port this into our own that run jelly beans?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by quinceei: 1:46am On Dec 27, 2014
thanks guys just succeeded in flashing my cwm recovery img and I did a backup too....no shakes now! I just changed my imei to bb imei....
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by HydrogenOHazard: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2014
quinceei:
thanks guys just succeeded in flashing my cwm recovery img and I did a backup too....no shakes now! I just changed my imei to bb imei....
good
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by HydrogenOHazard: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2014
quinceei:
welcome to the groupe you can now do almost anything without fear of your tab getting bricked or have to go to tecno office
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by HydrogenOHazard: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2014
HOW TO INSTALL CWMr ON YOUR TECNO P9
Am feeling like a nerd doing this almost everyone knows about it so I try being as short and simple
1.download and install recovery_tools.apk from play store or just GOOGLE it
2.download the recovery image of tecno p9 from here. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9srKhKuVIMndlkxVTM5eVJvRG9QWU5PR2NrM3BESTJPXzBF/preview?pli=1 And put it in your sd card external or internal sd card. Not in any folder
3.open the recovery tool you first downloaded #A.click flash recovery
#B.select the recovery.img you put in sd card and flash it
4.finally boot into recovery or by pressing volume+ and power on (tab has to be turn off first) then back up
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by uwuana: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2014
quinceei:
pls how to flash cwm,help out on step by step guide on you did it.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by temiyato(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2014
SammyT95:
ok let's talk how much did u buy it and how much re u giving it off considering the fact that it has been used for three weeks or more.
U can add me up for chat on watsapp 08101602570
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by adeclemxy: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
GRIMMJOE:
Afternoon pal...we re still waiting &hoping u will upload d kikat ROM next week.. ....Thanks in advance
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by adeclemxy: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pls help. ..my tecno p9 gets hot while playing games or watching movies. Even sumtyms during heavy browsing
Any possible solution...10k u
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by CuteDude53(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pls help... Google play refuses to open. And opan vpn and es file explorer has refused to install since i collected it back from carlcare. Help me biko?? ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (53) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.