Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread (212020 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Hydrogen9R(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
.P9
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by adeclemxy: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please anybody with upgraded custom rom {4.4.2 or 4.4.4}kikat for tecnop9.....10ks
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Chyjoey(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ah cant seem to flash cwm to my tecno p9...d app ah used said it dsnt support my device..please guruz which app did yhu guys use..please help out..tanxx
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Opistorincos(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Add me to d group 08121282233
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tunah2012: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Hydrogen9R:
Super Long Story For the Gods
dan short d story 4 d gods
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Chyjoey(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Chyjoey:
Ah cant seem to flash cwm to my tecno p9...d app ah used said it dsnt support my device..please guruz which app did yhu guys use..please help out..tanxx
please guys help out... really need to backup cry cry
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Marvell23(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2015
donfish28:
I need help from gurus in the houseI just bought tecno p9 , I rooted it myself using kingroot which was successful, but when itried to change imei, it told me " the command is not allowed in user build,does it mean I can't change the imei?please I need help
guy I believe your P9 is running on kit Kat, go to about phone and check. if is kit Kat then the same process of changing imei differs from others . you on course from ur screenshot. the only adjustment you will make is , let there be a space btw AT and +EGMR. That's is AT +EGMR as against AT+EGMR , that's the only adjustment. viola
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Chyjoey(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Guys hu flashd cwm recovery..hw did u do it??..on tecno p9 pad since d recovery tools flasher doesnt support our device.mplease help out
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Hydrogen9R(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
tunah2012:
dan short d story 4 d gods
No comment
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Hydrogen9R(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chyjoey:
Guys hu flashd cwm recovery..hw did u do it??..on tecno p9 pad since d recovery tools flasher doesnt support our device.mplease help out
Super long Story for the................................................................................................................................................you know na.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Hydrogen9R(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chyjoey:
I went through your post again then I noticed you mentioned OUR DEVIVCE and that's wrong many of P9 users have the CWMr Backup it flash it is very easy and simple that nobody even want to stress his/her self writing a step by step tutorial or method and by the way GRIMM JOE already give a process of flashing the CWMr on any P9 device that is both the 4.2.2 jellybean and 4.4.4 kitkat
(wow these must be my longest write up on narialand see what you have caused I told you it going to be a long story)
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Chyjoey:
Use mtk droid tools (research and download it), enable usb debuggin', connect your phone and make sure the software recognizes your phone, go to the "root, backup and recovery" tab, click recovery and tick the second option. Wait till it's finished.

If your phone isn't recognized by the software, let me know. That's a whole different issue.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by khenii(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Please I need someone to drop number here so we can chat on WhatsApp and guide me on the internal memory running out crap its killing uninstalled most of my useful apps already?? anybody please
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Chyjoey(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
MasterPDON:
Use mtk droid tools (research and download it), enable usb debuggin', connect your phone and make sure the software recognizes your phone, go to the "root, backup and recovery" tab, click recovery and tick the second option. Wait till it's finished.

If your phone isn't recognized by the software, let me know. That's a whole different issue.

fanx bro...ah knw ah gotta dwnload d drivers

1 Like

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Gbengaslc: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
khenii:
Please I need someone to drop number here so we can chat on WhatsApp and guide me on the internal memory running out crap its killing uninstalled most of my useful apps already?? anybody please
instAll clean master and use it to move ur apps to ur memory card.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tonylistic(m): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
what is the name of the game
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by uwuana: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Grimm joe don fall guys hand wey he promise to upload a custom kikat rom in the first week of january.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by adeclemxy: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
uwuana:
Grimm joe don fall guys hand wey he promise to upload a custom kikat rom in the first week of january.
Big tym.... Was waiting 4 it
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by khenii(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gbengaslc:
instAll clean master and use it to move ur apps to ur memory card.
will it enable me move apps like chrome, Facebook, bbm, WhatsApp etc
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Gbengaslc: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2015
khenii:

will it enable me move apps like chrome, Facebook, bbm, WhatsApp etc
yes
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by khenii(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Gbengaslc:
yes
what about these hidden apps secretly eating up my internal memory.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
khenii:

Those are systems apps. They have to be where they are.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by khenii(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
MasterPDON:
Those are systems apps. They have to be where they are.

and na everyday dem dy increase cos everyday I uninstall a new app the only apps left on my phone are chrome, Facebook, hangouts, flash share, WhatsApp and bbm tired of the phone sef regretting afta 5 wks y didn't I buy infinix zero worse still Tecno s9
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Gbengaslc: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
khenii:

It will clean them up. just download and explore the app.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Chyjoey(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
khenii:

and na everyday dem dy increase cos everyday I uninstall a new app the only apps left on my phone are chrome, Facebook, hangouts, flash share, WhatsApp and bbm tired of the phone sef regretting afta 5 wks y didn't I buy infinix zero worse still Tecno s9
lolx...man jst reboot ur fone frst and check waht happens
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by khenii(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chyjoey:
lolx...man jst reboot ur fone frst and check waht happens
reboot as in switch off and on again if its dat it ain't a solution
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 12:31am On Jan 13, 2015
khenii:

reboot as in switch off and on again if its dat it ain't a solution
Then try factory resettin'. If those apps are still there, then they are definitely system apps. Is your phone rooted?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by seanbliz: 5:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls add me to d whatapp group chat....08134921220
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by adeclemxy: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sum1 should please upload 4.4kikat custom rom.... I dey beg
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by khenii(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
MasterPDON:

Then try factory resettin'. If those apps are still there, then they are definitely system apps. Is your phone rooted?
nope its not rooted o is DAT you did yours and do you have heavy games on your Tecno p9 please
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by tonylistic(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
pls o my screen is show me different color by the side of my screen .I don't know what it mean o
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by bastien: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pls how can I upgrade my p9 to 4.4

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply)

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.