Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

The TRUTH About "Mysterious" Healing Pool In Nachi, Enugu State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The TRUTH About "Mysterious" Healing Pool In Nachi, Enugu State (1481 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! / Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State / Sky News Reports SCOAN ( TB Joshua ) Faith Healing And HIV Sham in the UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The TRUTH About "Mysterious" Healing Pool In Nachi, Enugu State by Enigmaticicon(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
Since the news of a "healing pool," known as Orimiri and located in a forest about 3km from the Nachi bus stop along Onitsha/Enugu road, was discovered, the community has become a pilgrimage center with no fewer than 3000 people thronging the place daily. From morning till evening, okada ply through that narrow and sandy path carrying passengers and their loads of jerry cans to the stream.
The believers
The physically challenged, aged, young, men, women, some of them naked, and children dip themselves naked in the 3-4-feet deep stagnated water, wash the ailing parts of their bodies believing they will be healed. Others scoop up water from different holes dug around the bank into their plastic containers of various sizes believing even the sand under the water is as effective as the stream itself. The trees in the surroundings are also not spared as people chop trees into various sizes with a claim that it cures all kinds of sicknesses.
Most of the visitors say they believe it will work.
A middle-aged woman, who refused to give her real name, said: "I just came here forto exercise my faith. I have not seen anyone though, but I believe it. I just had a bath in the water, and I believe it. I believe God that I will be okay."
Donatus Ikeclaims he has been coming to the stream on a daily basis since the news of the healing power broke: "I always come here every day to work. I guide people in doing certain things here.The water has healing power. A lot of people came from far and near. Not too long ago,Rev. Mbakacame here, he prayed for people. The lame will work, the blind will see. You can see a crutch over there; it was dropped by somebody who couldn't work."
Re: The TRUTH About "Mysterious" Healing Pool In Nachi, Enugu State by fpeter(f): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2013
first and foremost!
Re: The TRUTH About "Mysterious" Healing Pool In Nachi, Enugu State by Enigmaticicon(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2013
fpeter: first and foremost!
I didn't complete the story..Less viewing

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Destroy The Tower Of Babel?? / Scriptures Expounded: Abstain From All Appearance Of Evil - 1 Thessalonians 5:22 / Questions About Religious People And Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.