Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Prayer Need - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Need (1491 Views)

RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Thursday 31 January 2013 Prayer Produces Comfort By / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Need by zeb04(f): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
if you have any need in your life.....in whatever form and you want God's children to join faith with you then feel free to forward it to my email fridaypriscilla40@yahoo.com.you don't have to be a christian before I pray for you.

Mathew 18:19 I also tell you these:if two of you here on earth agree concerning anything you ask,my father in heaven will do it for you.

I choose to receive your prayer need in an email adress because I know nairaland is more like a family to some,not everyone will like their business in the open.

Note
For other christians,if you are intrested in being prayer patners so we can collectively join our faith and interceed for our brothers and sister just let me know.
We don't have to meet offline,I just forward prayers request to your email when I get them. God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Prayer Need by robosky02(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
ok nice lets go
Re: Prayer Need by zeb04(f): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
robosky02:
ok nice lets go
nice of you to show intrest.

I got to read a life story about the persecuted christians.a touching story about a 3years old girl that was abducted from her home and raped continually because her mun gave her life to christ .with her husband and sons dead she is calling on the christians in the free world to intercced toGod for her and other believers out there.

That would be a very good starting point. Thanks for praying for the christians in syria,iran,pakistian,nothern nigeria and other countries.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Need by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2015
zeb04:
if you have any need in your life.....in whatever form and you want God's children to join faith with you then feel free to forward it to my email fridaypriscilla40@yahoo.com.you don't have to be a christian before I pray for you.

Mathew 18:19 I also tell you these:if two of you here on earth agree concerning anything you ask,my father in heaven will do it for you.

I choose to receive your prayer need in an email adress because I know nairaland is more like a family to some,not everyone will like their business in the open.

Note
For other christians,if you are intrested in being prayer patners so we can collectively join our faith and interceed for our brothers and sister just let me know.
We don't have to meet offline,I just forward prayers request to your email when I get them. God bless you
lol and what happens when u pray and pray and they dont get the answers? wouldnt this rather prompt u to lose ur faith and belief in ur God?
Re: Prayer Need by pickabeau1: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
following
Re: Prayer Need by zeb04(f): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
At 3a.m,36years old debalal was grusomely mudered because he. Was praying for a "supposed"sick patient.

Kumar sardar lured him to his house pretending to be sick . during the prayer section ,kuma left and returned with an iron rod and knife he began beating him before slithing his throat.

Dabalal is dead.

dabalal's wife and litle son are in hiding and leaving in fear..

Brothers and sisters the only thing we can do is pray.
We can't travel across the world and fight physically but we can interceed about it.
I was once like most of us.I just seat in the comfort of my house and ignore request like these untill God opened my eyes. which I would share with time.

Please pray for dabalal family,pray they don't face the same fate as dabalal.pray also for the persecuted christians all around the world.

Re: Prayer Need by zeb04(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
pickabeau1:
following
you welcome please keep visiting so you can get more updates on prayer request.
Re: Prayer Need by pickabeau1: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
zeb04:
you welcome please keep visiting so you can get more updates on prayer request.

OK.

This is a good initiative considering there is a lot people r going through.

Things like this start small but have potential to grow

Well done
Re: Prayer Need by Mayflowa(m): 3:40am On Feb 15, 2015
I am moved by your faith. Quite a great job you are doing here. May our good Lord give you the strength
Re: Prayer Need by Zanziman: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

C.a.c. Sunday School .drop Your Post Here. / Quran Error - Muhamad Declared Mary Mother Of Jesus Was Daughter Of Imran / Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.