Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service (11854 Views)

Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn / NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls / Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, & MTN Statement On NCC Fines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by smartg(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Vision I Got Before This Fine Case.
I saw 3 major Network providers crucified at the Cross of ASO ROCK with their names written on their fore head, the 3 Networks were MTN at the Middle, AIRTEL at the right hand side and GLO at the left side. I noticed that the Network at the Middle was already dead completely, the one at the right side was sweating seriously and blood was rushing out all his body and he was pleading for mercy and 2nd chance. Then I noticed that the Network at left side was busy cursing the people that crucified him and promising to deal with them if he comes out of the cross, he was also boasting that Nigeria is his Father's land and that he has the right to do whatever he like, even while he was still at the Cross of Aso Rock he was ordering NCC to get him out of the cross or he will deal with them.
As I look around i saw Nairalanders(in hundreds of thousands) who came to witness the death sentence on these troubling Network providers. Some Nairalanders were shouting kill them all!!!, while others were shouting crucify them all!!! And some were also shouting Fine them in Trillions!, fine them in Trillions!! ......
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by GentleFrank(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good for them. There's nothing like offering your customers high quality service !
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by PrinceNwokeji: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dont only fine them , but sue them to compensate their customers oh! Nigerian senators nah mumu, who go chop this moni that una fine them ? Eh ?, tell them to compensate all customers starting from me cos i have all ntwk sims.
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by tuns2s: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Why una dey halla naw... That's their own bonus for the year... If it is really a fine, we should be discussing about billions of naira.

This is Naija!
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
I sometime wonder if the people in this commission are human. I cant compare them with animal because it will be an insult to the animal kingdom. Even the fish in the sea cant think like this.

You guys fined them because they provided poor services. Who are those suffering the end of the poor service? When did commission becomes consumer?

This country. Ok
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by silvernus0: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
NA TODAY SOME BODY WILL ONLY GET RICHER IN NCC FROM BRIBE...........

1. MTN DEFRAUDS NIGERIANS DAILY WITH FRAUDULENT WIN 2M SMS

2. YOU ARE MAKING A CALL AND THEY CUT YOU OF FOR SOME SECONDS ONLY TO WARN YOU THAT YOUR AIRTIME WILL SOON EXPIRE WHILE YOUR MONEY KEEPS READING EVEN WHEN YOU ARE BEEN NOTIFIED .DO YOU KNOW THE MILLIONS THY STEAL FROM NIGERIANS DAILY THROUGH THIS ?
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by solomon111(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
slightlyMad: Ncc is made up of thieves n rogues just like president jonathan.

Why not make d telecoms refund all subscribers 10% of their recharge of 2012?

Oh! Who suffered d call drops. Nigeria is just wrong in every sector
It seems most Nigerians like you just talk anyhow.
In which part of the world do you see telecommunication companies refund 10% to customers due to poor services?
You want govt to enforce dictatorial policies in a liberalized sector,kill foreign investment and create more unemployment?
What any sensible govt anywhere in the world would do is to fine them,either in the US,UK,or china.
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by sunex: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Does DAT improve anytin in d telecommunication...
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Airtel should av been fined d 1.3TRIL ASUU was asking of..
Cos their own worst..
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by Kennybozz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mtceeew!! Awon oniranu.
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by MANOSUB(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thank you NCC. Please do more to discourage these networks from poor quality service and high rate of calls.
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by nenergy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
The government through NCC only knows how to impose fines. What about provision of infrastructure, secuity for telecom installations and stable power supply? Well, na Nigerians go still pay the money!
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by alotofgrace(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
just 5 limmion?
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by hotwax: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2013
The will just bribe some key ogas in NCC. Thats the end.

Thats what they do. This is not the first time NCC will fine them. They dont always pay this fine.

They always bribe out of it.
Re: NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2013
9jii.:
Our lost their gain.
NCC and Service providers are just sharing bounty

loss not lost undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get 1mb & 5mb On The Etisalat New Package For A Week-all Good / Tecno W3 Lte Users!! / Please I Need Serious Help On This Oraimo 27000mah Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.