Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano (2208 Views)

A Response To Femi Falana, An Integrity-Challenged Charlatan (ICC) / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / BOMBSHELL!!! Obasanjo Attack On Jonathan!!! Mallam Idris Mohammed Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Mogten(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mallam Idris Mohammed (Dakata, Kano) Wrote::

"You don't expect Jonathan to lick your ass. You must be a wicked man to have sent nearly 10 names to Jonathan requesting they all be made ministers. When you were president, did Shagari, Abdulsalami, IBB, Shonekan or Buhari send list of Ministers that must be appointed? "You wanted to appoint all PDP Excos all by yourself and when party members and the President objected, you started writing baseless letters. Your political influence has dwindled to nearly zero and I'l advise you proceed straight into retirement and leave Nigeria to the younger generation to govern".
Obasanjo, you are a frustrated man, I know that. You are scared the little man from a small village in Bayelsa will leave a legacy that will overshadow your fruitless 8-years in office. "An Hausa proverb says, "a woman that has no child, wouldn't mind the whole world dying all at once, cos she stands to lose nothing". Most allegations of corruption levelled against Jonathan's government in the last 11 months are mere fabrications, as they are well orchestrated by the same people and group".
How could Nigeria lose funds bigger than the amount she earns as revenue? Something doesn't add up. You cannot lose what you do not have. Obasanjo should leave Jonathan alone, leadership is turn by turn. The rail Obasanjo could not manage, Jonathan fixed the bulk in just few months. The power plants Obasanjo abandoned, wasting over $18billion in the process, Jonathan has fixed and linked with gas for operations. The roads and airports are all being improved. Agriculture is booming again after over 45 years of neglect.
Obasanjo, Allah is bigger than you. Leave
Jonathan alone. You failed in your 8 years tenure, let this man work.

EDITED.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=552111271544230&id=100002360864009&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5957653827400813659%3Amf_story_key.-6909606536418360255

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Is that a credible source? Facebook has become the launching pad where Ibos spread lies after lies. Response from Kano indeed. grin grin SMH!
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Mogten(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Doubtful Thomas smiley
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Mogten(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
payless: Is that a credible source? Facebook has become the launching pad where Ibos spread lies after lies. Response from Kano indeed. grin grin SMH!
Oya, take: http://famouspeoplenews./2013/12/12/obasanjo-attack-on-jonathan-mallam-idris-mohammed-dakata-kano-wrote/
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Only a man with low sagacity will easily swallow obasanjo trash without with objective view of sinister and satanic motive behind such letter.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by OsunOriginal: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
JudismphD: Only a man with low sagacity will easily swallow obasanjo trash without with objective view of sinister and satanic motive behind such letter.

Have you investigated the allegations before typing the rubbish above?

Separate the message from the messenger and act first on the later before commenting.

OBJ will lie against a sitting president? Use your head for once.
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by fastguy10: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
I am a yoruba guy bt I must say d truth from 1960 till now no president should compare 2 GEJ,GEJ is d best tin dat can happen 2 Nig,our piple use 2 say,u dnt value wht u hav untill u lose it

Look at our nepa 2day great different
Look rail way every where
Airport in a good shape
Federal roads completed where will I start
Nigs r u blind?
Haters oya start insulting me am use 2 it

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by citizenY(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
The message is what matters. Every intending president wants to effect changes, correct past wrongs and leave agood legacy.

If you assume office and nothing changes, what does that tell you.
My expectation is that the president should lead the effort to change and we follow by supporting him.

When some people come to this forum and say things are not wrong in the polity, I question their patriotism.
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by CircleOfWilis: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
fake news
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Martini101(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
payless: Is that a credible source? Facebook has become the launching pad where Ibos spread lies after lies. Response from Kano indeed. grin grin SMH!
otu nne gi there

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by funnyx(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
fast guy 10: I am a yoruba guy bt I must say d truth from 1960 till now no president should compare 2 GEJ,GEJ is d best tin dat can happen 2 Nig,our piple use 2 say,u dnt value wht u hav untill u lose it

Look at our nepa 2day great different
Look rail way every where
Airport in a good shape
Federal roads completed where will I start
Nigs r u blind?
Haters oya start insulting me am use 2 it

You're simply used to mediocrity, you'll like China products wella abi I lie?
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by talktimi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Separate the message from the messenger and act first on the later before commenting.

have you investigated the allegations ?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bola Ige
Marshal Harry
Dikibo

which of OBJ's snippers killed these people?

You cant accuse Jonathan of training snippers when you have a record of killing political opponents in cold blood

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Caesar1988(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
foolzzzzzzzzzzzzz,gej till nigeria breaks up,who is obj,an x convict

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by israel007: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lol
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by drnoel: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
What is ur problem. What has igbo got to do with this fight betweenOBJ and GEJ. Why are u so blinded by hatred that u don´t see grass growing on ur feet. This will not help us as a people and a country. Nigerians be wise

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
OBASANJO IS EVIL
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Martini101: otu nne gi there

Ko baje fuen tebi tara. Ogun lakaye loma fi eje e we tebi tara. O ma fi ibanuje logba ni.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
drnoel:
What is ur problem. What has igbo got to do with this fight betweenOBJ and GEJ. Why are u so blinded by hatred that u don´t see grass growing on ur feet. This will not help us as a people and a country. Nigerians be wise

Go and die omo Ibo!
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 16, 2013
I was of the opinion that nairalanders were educated but it seems I am wrong. To accuse someone to have stolen about $49b dollars in a country that earn less than 60 billion in a year is really absurd. Are the accusers saying that NNPC have not remitted any money from sales of crude oil for the last 12 months? This politics of letter writting to the president by people who have unrestricted access to the president is really suspicious.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by agabaI23(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2013
This thread is still on the first page? Reveals much.
If it were the other way round, some people would've slept here.
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by drnoel: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Go and die omo Ibo!
am of Yoruba descent this man
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2013
JudismphD: Only a man with low sagacity will easily swallow obasanjo trash without with objective view of sinister and satanic motive behind such letter.
like the wise will say, 'there is a SENSE even in nonSENSE'...

Dnt u think, only an id!ot will fault a letter riddles with so much truth in it?

Let's agree that the later has an ulterior intent, pls tell me, shld we discard thr truth that comes with it?

Before u answer that, pls, did the writer talked abt any intention with the letter or he said he wanted the president to act on it?

It is easier for fools to fault a man's dressing than hear his message.....
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by talktimi(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2013
Obj might be a lousy talker but he can not be said to be a liar. Gej should take necessary action NOW before Nigeria disintegrates
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Mogten(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Olugbenger: grin grin

grin
Gbenga my friend smiley
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Olugbenger(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mogten: Gbenga my friend smiley

Bro? cheesy
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by strangest(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
OsunOriginal:

I believe that you are the one typing rubbish... if the allegations is actually true then why is OBJ not coming up with the prove...
Re: Obasanjo's Attack On Jonathan -- A Response From Kano by Mogten(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Olugbenger:

Bro? cheesy
lol.. I do hope we're on the same page this time out?

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria May Not Last Beyond 2015...issues And Facts Laid Bare / Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting In The Presence Of.... / Buhari's Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.