Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh (1107 Views)

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh by DMainMan: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh. This is a Sign for we all to reflect. ALLAH is the Lord of the Worlds, the Creator of the Universe, only Him alone must be worshiped. We should endeavour to be steadfast and do dhikr.
For all those Atheist who doesnt believe that there is God. Of course, evolution brings out the atheism in people. Scientists all over the world are now gradually rejecting the concept of Evolution and accepting Creationism concept of life. Read here for more information: http://www.icr.org/home/resources/resources_tracts_scientificcaseagainstevolution/

What are your excuses now? Get a copy of the Holy Qur’an in any language to know and accept the only true religion of GOD- Islam. To become a Muslim, simply accept and say determinedly: Lailaha Illala Muhammadur Rasullullah (There is no other god except ALLAH and Prophet Muhammad is HIS Messenger).

[b]One of the qualities of true believers and worshippers of Allah listed in the Holy Qur'an (Q25:63:76) is "... Those who, when they are reminded of the signs of their Lord, fall not deaf and blind thereat". Allah, the Exalted, in His usual way appeals to the intellect of mankind: "Does not man see that it is We Who created Him from sperm? Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open adversary! And he makes comparisons for us and forgets his own (Origin and) Creation: He says "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?" Say "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! For He is well-versed in every kind of creation! "The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree when behold! Ye kindle therewith (your own fires)! "Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?" Yea indeed! For He is the Creator Supreme of skill and knowledge (infinite)! Verily when He intends a thing His command is "Be" and it is! So glory to Him in Whose Hands is the dominion of all things; and to Him will ye be all brought back." Q36:77-83.

Let me round up by writing the English Translation of Suratul Iklas (Chapter 112 verse 1-4) of the Holy Qur’an:
Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; [1] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; [2] He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; [3] And there is none comparable unto Him. [4][/b]

May Allah make us one of those who learn from His signs. May Allah accepts our acts of worship and answer our prayers.

Peace be on you.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAQp8j0FOE

1 Like

Re: Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh by Tapout(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
...r u serious?? ?? shocked shocked shocked....Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.....I haff die gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

@op..xo make I become muslim na??..lol..adaptation is the ability of changing something..eg your mode of dressing, your behavoiur, the way u speak (crow) etc to suit a new environment or situation...d@ c*ock has just adapted 2 its environment....meanwhile...time to start locking my dog up when I'm praying..ah no wan hear story

[size=16pt]NO OFFENCE OH[/size] wink

1 Like

Re: Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Get a copy of the Holy Qur’an in any language to know and accept the only true religion of GOD- Islam.

See your life!..
Re: Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh by DMainMan: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tapout: ...r u serious?? ?? shocked shocked shocked....Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.....I haff die gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

@op..xo make I become muslim na??..lol..adaptation is the ability of changing something..eg your mode of dressing, your behavoiur, the way u speak (crow) etc to suit a new environment or situation...d@ c*ock has just adapted 2 its environment....meanwhile...time to start locking my dog up when I'm praying..ah no wan hear story

Who is forcing dis one to bcome a Muslim. Wetin concern me. I know u before. I sha don talk my own o

1 Like

Re: Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh by DMainMan: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Titiluvly:

See your life!..

Many non-muslims get deceived by the lies people say about Islam. Read the Holy book. Dont allow any one to brainwash u. U are smart and intelligent dear.

1 Like

Re: Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh by DMainMan: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Stånd: And so? A rooster crow also comes to my Nephew's window at noon everday to say my Nephew's nick name..Does that make my Nephew the next Prophet?..Guys ehn, open your eyes to reality more often..Angel appears on the wall, Prophets appears in the sky, Crow calls Allahu....Babies born with holy books, goats shit religious passages, flowers sing religious hymns...Jeez! Open your eyes to reality! The world will move on without you.

The truth hurts. My lady is vexing. Dont take it personal

1 Like

Re: Rooster crows saying "ALLAHU ALLAHU" repeatedly at Ashiyan City, Bangladesh by DrManhattan: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tapout: ...r u serious?? ?? shocked shocked shocked....Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.....I haff die gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

lol... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They Silent On Abdul Razaq Abdul Mahjeed Alaro? / Islamic Scholar Voted World's No 1 Thinker / Let Us Discuss Destiny In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.