Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (22479 Views)

Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Adehwale: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2012

Hundreds of people yesterday trooped to Idumota in Lagos Island to witness and pray at the spot where an alleged inscription, interpreted to be an Arabic word for “Allahu” meaning God, miraculously appeared on the ground.

The phenomenon was said to have taken place on Saturday evening and have attracted hundreds of Muslims and non-Muslims to the spot.

The said inscription, which is about six centimetres long, is by the roadside after Idumota Under Bridge.

People at the scene said no one could say categorically how the inscription got to the spot but many Islamic faithful at the scene believed it was an act of God.

A visitor at the scene simply identified as Femi, said the phenomenon is a first of his kind and will continue to attract hundreds of people to the spot.

A Muslim resident in the area who did not want his name in print, said since the inscription miraculously appeared on Saturday, hundreds of people have visited the scene.

He added that the spot has become a sort of tourists’ centre.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/arabic-inscription-for-allahu-appears-on-ground/

10 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2012
SUBHANALLAH ALLAHUAKBAR

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by adamsunni: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Allah guides whom he wills,still some pple will be misguided through dis sign.alhamdulilah i'm a muslim(one who submits to d WILL of God like Jesus and every other prophet)peace be upon all of them)

13 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Walexz02(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2012
Any one with pictures please?
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by nerdivist: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2012
adamsunni: Allah guides whom he wills,still some pple will be misguided through dis sign.alhamdulilah i'm a muslim(one who submits to d WILL of God like Jesus and every other prophet)peace be upon all of them)
why are u guys quick to call Jesus one of ur prophets? Stop deluding urself please. Jesus was jewish not arabic. mtchew

20 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2012
lol,six centimeter wide,the person that wrote it is the same person that call people to come n see. Very funny

24 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by nerdivist: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2012
415volt: lol,six centimeter wide,the person that wrote it is the same person that call people to come n see. Very funny
lol i bet someone wrote it at night. It's a big miracle to them

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by SlyIg(f): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2012
It means that there shall/should never be a bomb blast in Lagos!

I need to be paid for my interpretation.

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by okosodo: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Their brains are not too different from fulani brains

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by dridowu: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2012
Allah is so great

3 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2012
lol, christians fake miracles muslims fake signs.

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by cr8v(f): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2012
A Muslim resident in the area who did not want his name in print, said since the inscription miraculously appeared on Saturday, hundreds of people have visited the scene

When a resident doesn't want to be mentioned, the truth is that he may know something others don't know or afraid that if the truth is later discovered his reputation would be at stake.

Islam and Catholicism continue to resemble each other. For the Catholic, Mary appears always in diverse places attracting a huge traffic of pilgrims and residents make a fortune from them in the process. While some are organizing crusades to convert sinners others are excited to propagate mysticism in the name of christianity

Muslims with the same mindset and copycatting agenda. Today a goat is born with an Allah inscription on it, tomoro a baby is born with a little koran etc.

May be its time we differentiate between magic and miracle

13 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by hotwax: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2012
inurmind: lol, christians fake miracles muslims fake signs.

You were faster than me. Just what I wanted to post.

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Pelummy(f): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2012
SUBHANALLAH ALLAHUAKBAR

5 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by kevoh(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Yawns! Whatever rocks the boat of those who believe this!
Only sign I need now is an end to unnecessary killings by Boko Haram, jobs for the unemployed youths, good roads and a whole lot of basic amenities we are entitled to as Nigerians not some silly inscription or sign that will not better/improve the living of the average Nigeran.

6 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by akatonero(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Y in Nigeria not in mecca or Arab world grin grin wake up brother shine ur shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by musty1987(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2012
Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2012
I dont believe this at all. when when im less busy, i'll visit Idumota to do last minute shopping to confirm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Permissible Hairstyle For Men In Islam / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.