Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Seriously, Yours Truly Should Stop Jumping To Conclusions........ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seriously, Yours Truly Should Stop Jumping To Conclusions........ (462 Views)

How ladies jump into conclusions / Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles / How Annoying Is Queue-jumping To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, Yours Truly Should Stop Jumping To Conclusions........ by yourstrulyblog(f): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Many a time, we have formed an opinion without even dissecting the truth. Picture this - Your friend Tiwa and her friend Pearl have an argument, and they fall out as a result of that (You don't know what exactly caused the argument). Tiwa comes to you and narrates the 'whole' story, and you believe her without even hearing Pearl's side of the story, and you start looking at Pearl differently - Overnight, Pearl has become a 'bad' person. Maybe, Tiwa is in the wrong. Opinion formed without even hearing Pearl's side of the story! Yours Truly is guilty as charged. Please, do not crucify me, dear readers.

Let's be real people! When someone tells you what transpired between them and their 'frenemy', chances are that they are not telling you the 'whole' truth'. 99.7% of the time, they are not telling you what they did wrong. Instead, they are telling you what the other person did wrong. Instead of believing them and 'crucifying' the accused, why not get all the facts right?

One thing I have learnt is that there are 11 sides to every story - fact! Your friend tells you about her 'frenemy' - just remember there are two sides to that story o. Her 'frenemy' tells you her own story which has two sides, making it 4 (2 + 2 =4). Their three friends tell you their story which is 3 friends multiplied by the 2 sides to their story, making it 6. 6 + 4 = 10. That's 10 sides oooooo. Don't forget your own side which is 1. 1 + 10 = 11. That's 11 sides altogether. Oya, start dissecting ooo.

Let's stop at 11 because there could be more sides, taking into account some modified versions. Some people know how to add salt and pepper ooo. Are you surprised? No, you should not be surprised at all because some people have mastered the art of 'marination'.

What sayest thou?

Wow, ten days to Christmas, and I am so excited because this is my first Christmas off in three years. I am so going to surprise you guys this Christmas. Watch this space!!!

For more, visit http://yourstrulyblogposts..co.uk/

(1) (Reply)

Father Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son / Which User Did You Love And Dislike Most On Nairaland Last Year / Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.