Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? (35245 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo / Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Taywon: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
MrRomantic1: after he dun suck all d nutrient frm her finish! Poor gurl!
;*
instead of her to be in her house and wait /pray4 God to make wizkid propose to her,she went ahead to live wid him as if they were married
this is the consequence of living wid a man you are not married to!
;He wn't Keep you!

May God help us find the right person that wud love us to the end! Amen
Click 'Like' if you share in my prayer
Badt man hitter.... 90% of her nutrient has bin usurp...wizzy is stil a kid
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by stimireez(f): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
horizonhotspot: I think this is no joke... Its Real! Wizkid is Moving on i guess

http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2013/12/sad-finally-wizkid-breaks-up-with.html
Source: @Horizonhotspot
n hw does it affect us
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by StevePenninho(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Am sure he dumped diz one for CARO.
Chaaaaai. That CARO gurl ehn
Chai, my guy, nobody dy analyse pass u. Dat Caro na blood tonic. Caro carry, leave story!!!
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by StevePenninho(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
stimireez: n hw does it affect us
Ignored
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by nursedebbie(f): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
It doesn't sound new to my ears ! So when he was singing and shoutin am looking 4 caro eba sweet sweet caro ! Wetin una think say him mean ,,,,,,,,,, msheeeEeeeeew !!!!!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by domido(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
olala32: Meaning..?
I have been waitin for a day like this,but God in is infinit mercy grant me my hearth desired.
I want to use this once in a blue moon medium,to say a big thank u for all those who stood by me during my period of struggle: of being the first to comment.
I also wanna use this medium to say a big than you to my one and only arsenal fan, thank God said to me that 'the uefa champion league of 2012/13 belong to arsenal :mark my word: after the champion league visit this thread again and follow me.
I no, arsenal has won bmunich bf,they will still do it again. If u believed CLIC LIKE.

thabk God u said 2012/13.....good for u.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Arosa: Good news, time to make my move on her. undecided
person wey wizkid don finish?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
MrRomantic1: after he dun suck all d nutrient frm her finish! Poor gurl!
;*
instead of her to be in her house and wait /pray4 God to make wizkid propose to her,she went ahead to live wid him as if they were married
this is the consequence of living wid a man you are not married to!
;He wn't Keep you!

May God help us find the right person that wud love us to the end! Amen
Click 'Like' if you share in my prayer
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by MrRomantic1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
to show sey he really worked on/sucked her!
The picture the Op uploaded proves it all! No hip,no Waist!
She just straight like ruler,Chai! Wizkid na truely baddest guy grin
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tis the season to hit it and proceed to quit it.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Arosa(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
jimmy4x:
person wey wizkid don finish?

Because na wizkid ex-girlfriend her value is very high. LOL.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Antonicx: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
horizonhotspot: I think this is no joke... Its Real! Wizkid is Moving on i guess

http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2013/12/sad-finally-wizkid-breaks-up-with.html
Source: @Horizonhotspot
wetin con concern me? Other girls are out there waitin 4 him.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
I need someone to break up with
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Am sure he dumped diz one for CARO.
Chaaaaai. That CARO gurl ehn

Guy you funny enhcheesy *laughing in Chinese*
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by snowflex: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
and xo is he d first breakup wit his girl :-Xand xo is he d first breakup wit his girl
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by TunjiMsp: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
I saw it coming, When whiz kid mentioned he's looking for Caro 99 times in his music, I knew he meant it, so let the caro among you apply for the vacant position. grin
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by phemswag: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
ogbanje blocking. It his the girls dat break up with whiskey. Who want to date that broke niccur short mans devil.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by phemswag: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
ogbanje blocking. It his the girls dat break up with whiskey. Who want to date that broke niccur short mans devil.
Bros no hard feeling o...But wia wizkid don reach, anybody 4 ur generation don reach am...Just asking...
Errrm...abt d breakup ish, WETIN CONCERN US?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 17, 2013
I have been waitin for a day like this,but God in is infinit mercy grant me my hearth desired.
I want to use this once in a blue moon medium,to say a big thank u for all those who stood by me during my period of struggle: of being the first to comment.
I also wanna use this medium to say a big than you to my one and only arsenal fan, thank God said to me that 'the uefa champion league of 2012/13 belong to arsenal :mark my word: after the champion league visit this thread again and follow me.
I no, arsenal has won bmunich bf,they will still do it again. If u believed CLIC LIKE.

Thank God its 2012/13 that Arsenal is winning.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Eve4: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2013
ok
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by CEOAyoStones(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2013

Your stupidity no get part 2 ode.com
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Khalessi:

angry undecided
tnkz sweetheart. don't mind those olodos quoting me.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Omo See Gobe!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwaloluwa, Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based / Lyta Finally Meets Davido In Senegal, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.