Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? (35247 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo / Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by stillmaticOG(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2013
after e don bleep d girl p*ssy finish...she get notin again to offer anoda guy
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by skyscraperTM(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Whiskey is ma kind of guys. Operetion broke dia hat nd became a player in kpekus utd. I cold the girlfren who is now my bedmatics experimentos nd she telled me dat whiskey carrot sarisfy her kpekustically becoz is kobobobo is jst 10inches long.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by farem: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2013
[/color]
MrRomantic1: [color=#000099]after he dun suck all d nutrient frm her finish! Poor gurl!
;*
instead of her to be in her house and wait /pray4 God to make wizkid propose to her,she went ahead to live wid him as if they were married
this is the consequence of living wid a man you are not married to!
;He wn't Keep you!
true Talk.
BEAUTIFUL LIVES AND DESTINIES ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED DAILY IN STUPID DEFIANCE TO GOD PRESCRIPTION. I GUESS SHE WILL STILL SAY 'OH GOD'! YET THAT GOD IS NEVER TAKEN INTO slightest CONSIDERATION DURING THIER 'GYRATION'

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by fruityjojo(f): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2013
to$$ca$h:
diz boy is so stupid as hiz tnder age he has started divorcing alredy,,,,, poor home training
Hypocritee is it only 1 gal u have ever dated in your life & wats so tender abt a 23yrs old man!
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by nwaobitex: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
life is such
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Quartermain(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Glory b 2 GOD...
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by laivwire(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Oh really? Ehya undecided
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by doteb(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
to$$ca$h:
diz boy is so stupid as hiz tnder age he has started divorcing alredy,,,,, poor home training

Dey neva marry now smiley
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
All this high school romance...what do you expect from a kid, Wizkid?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Afrok(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
MrRomantic1: after he dun suck all d nutrient frm her finish! Poor gurl!
;*
instead of her to be in her house and wait /pray4 God to make wizkid propose to her,she went ahead to live wid him as if they were married
this is the consequence of living wid a man you are not married to!
;He wn't Keep you!
TRUE talk but Wizkid az kept her for awhile na shocked
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
After he has scattered the pekus he wants to dump her,no way! undecided
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by ProfGday(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
ogbanje blocking. It his the girls dat break up with whiskey. Who want to date that broke niccur short mans devil.
sкчscrαρεr™:
ogbanje blocking. It his the girls dat break up with whiskey. Who want to date that broke niccur short mans devil.
sкчscrαρεr™:
bad English.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Engnrcollins(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Arosa: Good news, time to make my move on her. undecided
no be lie
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Shekson(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
CARO jz had to displace Tania. Wldnt blame the guy. He made his choice after sampling both, and picked CARO.
For him to hav compared CARO to a Ferrari! says a lot
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
olala32: Meaning..?
I have been waitin for a day like this,but God in is infinit mercy grant me my hearth desired.
I want to use this once in a blue moon medium,to say a big thank u for all those who stand by me during my period of struggle: of being the first to comment.
I also wanna use this medium to say a big than you to my one and only arsenal fan, thank God said to me that 'the uefa champion league of 2012/13 belong to arsenal :mark my word: after the champion league visit this thread again and follow me.
I no, arsenal has won bmunich bf,they will still do it again. If u believed CLIC LIKE.

Do people still do this first to comment, dancing(**insert dance style**) crap?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Pranda2(f): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please can any tell me the price of bb touch 2..not uk used plz..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by OmniSparrow: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
When I broke up with my gal, who heard?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by LyfeJennings(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Its no one's fault. To be serious,Wizkid is just a bf material,he has no potentials of being a good husband. He is very young in age and heart so he should be left to do all he wants

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Diznie(f): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
wtf are u typing?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by stevebond007(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
I have been waitin for a day like this,but God in is infinit mercy grant me my hearth desired.
I want to use this once in a blue moon medium,to say a big thank u for all those who stood by me during my period of struggle: of being the first to comment.
I also wanna use this medium to say a big than you to my one and only arsenal fan, thank God said to me that 'the uefa champion league of 2012/13 belong to arsenal :mark my word: after the champion league visit this thread again and follow me.
I no, arsenal has won bmunich bf,they will still do it again. If u believed CLIC LIKE.
MY BRO I KEY to dt Rhema; Arsenal victory is certain. Goliath fell in front of David. who is ds Bayern Philistine? we don win sef.
Congrats on been 1st to comment. I'm coming ova 2 chop rice o.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by 190: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
abeg who get the girl contact details undecided
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Diznie(f): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
wtf are u typing?
sкчscrαρεr™:
wtf are u typing?
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by thelastmediator: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wizkid is really learning fast from the bosses. Use, dump, and pick the next one. where were they when there was no fame? The rule for the bad guyz is "sample a lot when you are in the limelight, cos they will disappear when it fades".
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Ricovendetta(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
After eim don straff the girl tire it is what is expected. Girls nor dey everly learn breakup dont mean nufin to a nigga as far as the pussy already been penetrated. 'Moving on' like he said
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by helphelp: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Gbags too many for your yarn abeg

I want to use this once in a blue moon medium,to say a big thank u for all those who stood by me during my period of struggle: of being the first to comment.
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
He has found caro grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by sarzwizard(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
weting be my biz 4 diz mata wizkid done finish work then dump the bicth thumps up bro....put on my sleepers and leave the trend grin

Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by nbright: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
There are many other girls that are ready to fill in the void/space... Many girls won't learn.. They just want to flex and boast of being wizzy's babe... Fish brains
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by ololaderhoda(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
nbright: There are many other girls that are ready to fill in the void/space... Many girls won't learn.. They just want to flex and boast of being wizzy's babe... Fish brains
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by GentleFrank(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good !
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by Lifebender(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
And why are you telling usDo you want us to go and beg him on her behalfmtcchwww.Next topic plsss
Re: Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? by ndidibabe(f): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
He is short but not broke. However, your 'English' is very 'short'. Please hit an Elementary English Class ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based / Lyta Finally Meets Davido In Senegal, Fans React / Ifu Ennada Wows In Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.