Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why African Countries Are Poor Economically? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why African Countries Are Poor Economically? (483 Views)

Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari / Only A Third Of Nigerians Are Poor- Says World Bank / Which Cities Are Nigeria's Most Important Economically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why African Countries Are Poor Economically? by king100(m): 3:47am On Dec 16, 2013
This question begs(asks) for answers.The same question keeps coming to my mind always especially since I left my country-Nigeria to the to the Western World.I began to see the way their societies are well organised and administered. The awareness of their people is second to none when it comes to information and every other things that people need to know about their welfare. I have read and heard some statements as some the problems confronting African countries.Question like long time of colonization of African people by the Western World and after some of the countries have gained their independence for more than five decades, almost 80 percent of the African countries are still wallowing in abject penury.Another statement is African people do not have immense mental magnitude to solve their problems.Is it true? Though, I am not the best to write on this very important topic which has made African countries as dregs of the world societies.I will like to hear from people that are well versed in Africa affairs and World economies. Is hat the way thing we remain for many years to come. Despite the naturally endowed material resources and huge number of strong, agile and vibrant of young people, African countries still in the donor's list of the developed countries.
The question we need to ask ourselves is why our societies are so full of wars from Nigeria to Egypt,from Central African Republic to Congo DR.
Please I would like to have answers to the question.
Source:[url]atansoro..co.uk[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala Present 4.6 Trillion Naira As Budget For 2014. / One Day The Table Will Turn..... / Baba Iyabo This Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.