Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (74630 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Senator Ahmed Yerima Divorces 17 Year Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15 Year Old / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by biafranqueen: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

All Abrahamic religions are evil!
They will never want to hear the truth so save your breath undecided
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by FolayanDiranMathew: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
This is not a life u are using ur position to intimidate YOUNGE girls....this just an immoral behavior a person with ur status doesn't behave like dis .....and I believe as time goes on u will marry ur own daughter sure
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Asabeq(f): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Now you know! Actually northern muslims have the highest rate of divorce!
But because they aren't too open about marital issues,you wouldn't know...

alotofgrace: hehehe...holy muslims.....never knew muslems divorce too....the man can marry his 16yr dota too

i hope he isnt using them for political sacrifices undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by complete1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
VERY PAINFUL!so sad we just complain,well there is notin much we can do tho cos of some silly immunity,is dis not a man someone is suppose to point a gun to his head and shoot him 15 times
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by busterr(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Stup1d!! That's the only thing hausas are good at.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Coldfeet(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Don't be too sure!!

Judges 21:10-24 NLT)
So they sent twelve
thousand warriors to Jabesh-
gilead with orders to kill
everyone there, including
women and children. "This
is what you are to do," they
said. "Completely destroy
all the males and every
woman who is not a
virgin." Among the
residents of Jabesh-gilead
they found four hundred
young virgins who had
never slept with a man, and
they brought them to the
camp at Shiloh in the land
of Canaan.
The Israelite assembly
sent a peace delegation to
the little remnant of
Benjamin who were living
at the rock of Rimmon.
Then the men of Benjamin
returned to their homes, and
the four hundred women of
Jabesh-gilead who were
spared were given to them
as wives. But there were
not enough women for all of
them. The people felt sorry
for Benjamin because the
LORD had left this gap in
the tribes of Israel. So the
Israelite leaders asked,
"How can we find wives for
the few who remain, since
all the women of the tribe of
Benjamin are dead? There
must be heirs for the
survivors so that an entire
tribe of Israel will not be
lost forever. But we cannot
give them our own
daughters in marriage
because we have sworn with
a solemn oath that anyone
who does this will fall under
God's curse."
Then they thought of the
annual festival of the LORD
held in Shiloh, between
Lebonah and Bethel, along
the east side of the road that
goes from Bethel to
Shechem. They told the
men of Benjamin who still
needed wives, "Go and hide
in the vineyards. When the
women of Shiloh come out
for their dances, rush out
from the vineyards, and
each of you can take one of
them home to be your wife!
And when their fathers and
brothers come to us in
protest, we will tell them,
'Please be understanding.
Let them have your
daughters, for we didn't find
enough wives for them
when we destroyed Jabesh-
gilead. And you are not
guilty of breaking the vow
since you did not give your
daughters in marriage to
them.'" So the men of
Benjamin did as they were
told. They kidnapped the
women who took part in the
celebration and carried them
off to the land of their own
inheritance. Then they
rebuilt their towns and lived
in them. So the assembly of
Israel departed by tribes and
families, and they returned
to their own homes.

Obviously these women
were repeatedly raped!!!
My dear the Bible is COMPLETE!!!! Don't twist it! Don't leave out anything or add anything to it o!!! See how you left out verse 25? which says. IN THOSE DAYS THERE WAS NO KING IN ISREAL: EVERY MAN DID THAT WHICH IS RIGHT IN HIS OWN EYES. Judges 21 verse 25. My people the Bible is available for you all to confirm whatever anybody says to you please read it and may GOD give you all the wisdom to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Asabeq(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
When America interfers it is people like you that will insult and tell them to mind their bizness...
Abeg face your problem and leave them alone...
solomon111: The young girls in islamic countries are being defiled,humiliated and denied their most basic rights.
What the fucck is the UN and the hypocritical america doing about this?
Have they all been blinded and deafened by petrodollars from this evil arabic nations.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by crox4gunners: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dis is indecency in d highest order and d worst it is dat d person is a sitin senator, one day he wil Bleep 4month old baby al in d name of islam, shameles old fool, smh
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by adeyeb(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wat a pity...he don use d glory of d gal finish....kai
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Coldfeet: My dear the Bible is COMPLETE!!!! Don't twist it! Don't leave out anything or add anything to it o!!! See how you left out chapter 25 which says. IN THOSE DAYS THERE WAS NO KING IN ISREAL: EVERY MAN DID THAT WHICH IS RIGHT IN HIS OWN EYES. Judges 21 verse 25. My people the Bible is available for you all to confirm whatever anybody says to you please read it and may GOD give you all the wisdom to understand it.

Okay let me show you another verse

Numbers 31: 17-18
17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and
kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18. But all the women children , that have not known a man by
lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
The Jewish soldiers were commanded by “God” in the bible
to keep the woman children (little girls) for themselves! In
addition, they commanded to kill every woman that hath
know a man by lying with him. How these soldiers in those
days know if the girls are virgin or not? Simply they verify it
by raping them and if the Jews discovered that they are non-
virgins then they kill them as they commanded by “God”.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

All Abrahamic religions are evil!

Bros, if you don't have anything important to say, please don't say anything
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by amram(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
He likes them young, suck and dump. Na wa o
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Judek2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Do not blame the shameless old man, blame the religion that practice it..

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by BiggerBro: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Any constitution that has a clause allows such is totally faulted, even if it is the constitution of heaven. This is a pure act of evil, a crime worse than war crimes, this is a crime into the future. What future do we look forward to if dumb acts of psychological terrorism like this are overlooked?a
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Ntabeh: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Child abuse.repent before u end up in hell.this is not enjoyment u r so selfish
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SwitnessA(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
See im face lyk akamu! angry
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
This man keep bringing insult to his religion daily, shameless old man.

Bottom line, there should be no place in leadership position for such a man in modern Nigeria.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
cloudstar:

Bros, if you don't have anything important to say, please don't say anything

I dropped some biblical quotations to that effect to buttress my point
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by ocelot2006(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pervert.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
oh dear.. the natives have left the confines of Sherwood forest grin grin grin y'all complaining but i see no one doing anything about it.. figures
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ntabeh: Child abuse.repent before u end up in hell.this is not enjoyment u r so selfish
If he doesn't end up in hell, will you kill urself?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Liv4Christ: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pure Rituals, using de virtues of de young girls. GOD will judge him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Coldfeet(f): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Okay let me show you another verse

Numbers 31: 17-18
17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and
kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18. But all the women children , that have not known a man by
lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
The Jewish soldiers were commanded by “God” in the bible
to keep the woman children (little girls) for themselves! In
addition, they commanded to kill every woman that hath
know a man by lying with him. How these soldiers in those
days know if the girls are virgin or not? Simply they verify it
by raping them and if the Jews discovered that they are non-
virgins then they kill them as they commanded by “God”.
My dear read the WHOLE chapter from verse 1 to 54! You will be better schooled

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
crox4gunners: Dis is indecency in d highest order and d worst it is dat d person is a sitin senator, one day he wil Bleep 4month old baby al in d name of islam, shameles old fool, smh
Why can't you go to abuja and protest against him to remove him from senator, if you can't do that my friend just shut up
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Coldfeet: My dear read the WHOLE chapter from verse 1 to 54! You will be better schooled

Lol is this your defence? The bible is filled with horror stories man! I came from a christian home but the bible has always looked ridiculous to me right from childhood.

My mum always gave this poor justification for the attrocities of yahweh and moses! I need spiritual eyes blah blah blah,..¤

Next you read the bible think deeply about the actions of yahweh
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Liv4Christ: Pure Rituals, using de virtues of de young girls. GOD will judge him.
If God didn't judge him, will you judge him by urself or commit suicide because of someone else marriage
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I dropped some biblical quotations to that effect to buttress my point

Where is that in the Bible are you encouraged to marry 15 year olds?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by abbeysteph: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
See mumu talk I'm very sure u ar a muslim n an hausa if not u wil nt be spewing rubish. Y. Y don't u support d man open instead of doin it systematically boko haram
Don Demu: I knew it. I knew i will log in to Nairaland and see all these "Child Not Bride" haters spewing shit all over the place. WTF is wrong with y'all that you cant keep still for someone's private ish? Does Yerima's action mean y'all should go and marry or marry off a 9yr old? Pls leave Sharia law for muslims and go practice the religion what you wanna practice. I think the 1999 constitution is expressly clear about that. Yan bura uba kai!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Death to yerima,DEATH to Islam!!!!!!!!useless religion with evil practices
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by naira2009: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
What are all you people shouting and ranting about?? The Virgin Mary gave birth when she was aged 12-14 years. In Australia a 14 year old girl got pregnant for a 14 year old boy. Nature says a woman is ready to give birth when she starts seeing her monthly cycle. In America it islegal to marry a 14 year old girl.
Jealousy people. You ladies just dey jealous say d man no choose una to marry. ABBs people. Acquired Bad Belle Syndrome. Make I hear word jare!!!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by omoredia: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Animal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.