Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (74631 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Senator Ahmed Yerima Divorces 17 Year Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15 Year Old / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by mkoabiola: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yerima enjoys tight pussssy.
He alone knws what he lost,and he alone knws where to get d toddler.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by nijanigga: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
And this is a sitting senator, it tells you the kind of country Nigeria is.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by mkoabiola: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yerima enjoys tight pussssy.
Even if Nigerians shout frm now till eternity,he will not change hs ways.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sunglow: Death to yerima,DEATH to Islam!!!!!!!!useless religion with evil practices
If you called yerima evil man what will you call Pastors or Bishop that molested small small girls
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Asabeq(f): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
If you don't include catholic you won't make your point. Madam biafran goat!
Talking about craddle robbers 80% of your Igbo fathers are because I have a friend whose mother got married @ the age of 13 and according to her mum,it was common in those days....
Mind you my friend's mum is just 37!

biafranqueen: Don't mind them what about all the Christian and Catholic Poli-thieves frequently chasing secondary school girls. This is routine for these guys, except this one will marry them and keep them in his house until her grow tired. This is standard practice around the world, for example, when I went to Japan 10 years ago I saw in the phone booth in the business area pictures of young school girls with uniform posted every where. I ask my husbands business associate what is going on, he said the girls are soliciting, I was shocked because hey don't look poor, he told me most of them just want to buy designer goods to compete with one another. How come people are not claiming all Catholics are rapist or involved with molestation, even though thousands of cases have been reported world wide. We have to stop judging a religion or ethnicity and focus on the person.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by nijanigga: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
mko abiola: Yerima enjoys tight pussssy.
Even if Nigerians shout frm now till eternity,he will not change hs ways.
Let the oil money stop flowing, let's see if he can afford it. This pedo. phile must be kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
confusion247:
Islam means peace. Those underage girls are enjoying the peace associated with Islam.
From your name it is obvious you are really confused. A beg check yourself in for yaba left undecided
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cold(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

All Abrahamic religions are evil!
Incontrovertible fact
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by mike404(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Great Olu:
since u wnt to b a gud muslim, kindly advise ur dad to marry ur kid sister off, and u too shld marry ur daughter off at her early age..... Crazzy pple.
WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING DO I RESEMBLE A VIRGIN HUNTER
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
nijanigga:
Let the oil money stop flowing, let's see if he can afford it. This pedo. phile must be kidnapped.
I swear and his man hood chopped off!!!!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Lol is this your defence? The bible is filled with horror stories man! I came from a christian home but the bible has always looked ridiculous to me right from childhood.

My mum always gave this poor justification for the attrocities of yahweh and moses! I need spiritual eyes blah blah blah,..¤

Next you read the bible think deeply about the actions of yahweh

grin grin ur not alone
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cold(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Asabeq: If you don't include catholic you won't make your point. Madam biafran goat!
Talking about craddle robbers 80% of your Igbo fathers are because I have a friend whose mother got married @ the age of 13 and according to her mum,it was common in those days....

But you know too well she's right about the catholic bit. So why're you getting all worked up?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
herbscure02:
If you called yerima evil man what will you call Pastors or Bishop that molested small small girls
whether you are a pastor or Bishop, it gives you no right whatsoever to molest little girls.Who ever does that should be punished whether it be from lsam or Christianity. What is wrong is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by naira2009: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Judek2: Do not blame the shameless old man, blame the religion that practice it..

u dey go church dey worship Jesus Christ.Jesus Mama who be VIRGIN Mary get belle when she be 12-14 years old. She no pass 14 years when she born Jesus. So why you dey complain??
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by vanstanzy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Narcissicist: Fool

Emmm! I think this will be better. Its called the Guillotine.

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by YaseerGombe: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Subhanallah
Why is this that some people are talking about what they don't have knowledge of it? To hell with those critisizing the senator for this issue of under age marriage.

In islam there is no any specification in the age of marriage provided that the couples reached the age of maturity. How many girls of under 18 are doing prostitution activities with top government officials of Naija? but just because this man followed the sunnah of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) u guys make it a topic of discussion since from the house up to this forum.

Ya Allah kada ka kamamu da laifin da wasssu daga cikinmu suke aikatawa.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
I wonder what our friends on the Islamic section will say to this insanity
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Agrika: Pls dnt insult islam
yerima is insulting islam already
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yaseer Gombe: Subhanallah
Why is this that some people are talking about what they don't have knowledge of it? To hell with those critisizing the senator for this issue of under age marriage.

[size=18pt]In islam there is no any specification in the age of marriage[/size] provided that the couples reached the age of maturity. How many girls of under 18 are doing prostitution activities with top government officials of Naija? but just because [size=18pt]this man followed the sunnah of our beloved Prophet (PBUH)[/size] u guys make it a topic of discussion since from the house up to this forum.

Una don hear am?
He is in line with the beloved prophet
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mee234:
yerima is insulting islam already
Yerima is not insulting islam, is he married ur daughter or are d family of his wife complain to you? Pls tell me ur headache if they didn't complain to u
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Na Laugh: he woke up one morning like ...17?? .. what am i doing with this old woman?

FVKIN CLOWN!

Hahahahahaha
Una no go kill persin

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by nijanigga: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2013

In islam there is no any specification in the age of marriage provided that the couples reached the age of maturity. How many girls of under 18 are doing prostitution activities with top government officials of Naija? but just because this man followed the sunnah of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) u guys make it a topic of discussion since from the house up to this forum.

look this deranged man hiding under Islam, so if a man who is 40 years older than your marries her, after few years divorce her and marry another 15 years old, how you going to feel?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Don Demu: I knew it. I knew i will log in to Nairaland and see all these "Child Not Bride" haters spewing shit all over the place. WTF is wrong with y'all that you cant keep still for someone's private ish? Does Yerima's action mean y'all should go and marry or marry off a 9yr old? Pls leave Sharia law for muslims and go practice the religion what you wanna practice. I think the 1999 constitution is expressly clear about that. Yan bura uba kai!!
FOOOL!¡!¡!!!!!THATS WHAT YOU ARE.EWU NORTH

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
chuks315: What vexes me most is that the
Islamic clerics who are
supposed to speak out against
this evil, keep mute!

You suppose this is wrong in Islam?
It's only wrong to you and I
The cleric is probably eyeing a 7 year old down his street and have a few 15 year olds warming his bed at night
Their prophet married a 6 year old and had carnal knowledge of her when she turned 9
yerimah is not doing anything unislamic
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by sademola: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
If u guys r quick to equate the way of life of Yerima as Muslim's then I think it could be safe to say Pastor Daniel's action is true for all Christians

Read what Pastor Daniel did to his wife just yesterday, 15 Dec 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1556519/pastor-hacks-wife-failing-attend
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Agrika: Pls dnt insult islam
DEATH TO ISLAM!!!!!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by herbscure02(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sunglow: DEATH TO ISLAM!!!!!
Rubbish,
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Chimerase(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2013

lol mumu uselesss set of religion u have said it all dat ur prophet supported it am not surprised continue molesting kids all in the name of obeying ur yeye prophet pervert. Religion FOOOOLs angry
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by oduaboy1: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Asabeq: If you don't include catholic you won't make your point. Madam biafran goat!

Your stupidity is inherent,phucking underage girls is a tradition in arewaland even long before the coming of islam,your paedophilic men derives pleasure in seeing female children cry as a result of the humongous sniper they conceal under their Agbada.

Now wonder 93% of your girls are illiterates,the hausa men loves them being ignorant so that they can keep subjugating and controlling their destinies for their own selfish desires.

You claiming that 80% of igbo fathers Bleep underage girls is nothing short of unbridled idiocy show us your fact.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by gothrones(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
If this is true, then I am speechless.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rejoice5000(f): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bush goat,useless old school,he need to be buried alive.wat happen to the matured ladies? he want kids he will be ordering around.Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Chimerase(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
There is noting good abt dis useless relligion, dey bomb de rape kids alll in de stewpid name of religion, dey re violentt, no wonder smaall tin dey will say religion of peace
Phedophiles, molesters, rapist, bomber, born to rule syndrome etc wich kind religion be dis slf eh
We go run for una eh fooooooooools angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.