Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? (2710 Views)

Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists / Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
phantom: you still miss the point my friend.you are still harping on 'throwing of stones'.what do you think it means? Because you are taking it on face value only.

For the sake of the argument, I concede to you the meaning of Amechi's comments.

Now, here is the real deal, \

How will the average Nigerian, hold leaders like Amechi accountable especially while in office?
Please, I will prefer practicable and applicable suggestions suitable here and not some theories written by some whiteman.

Thanks
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by talktimi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
noblezone:

For the sake of the argument, I concede to you the meaning of Amechi's comments.

Now, here is the real deal, \

How will the average Nigerian, hold leaders like Amechi accountable especially while in office?
Please, I will prefer practicable and applicable suggestions suitable here and not some theories written by some whiteman.

Thanks
not really possible when state houses of assembly are in the back pockets of the governors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Crime Rate In 2014 / Nigeria’s Biggest Mosque, Africa’s First 7-star Hotel Planned For Port Harcourt / S Korean Presidential Frontrunner made Racist Joke Against Nigerian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.