Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Want To Do Safe Online Shopping Of Any Product Via Verified Reviews? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Want To Do Safe Online Shopping Of Any Product Via Verified Reviews? (590 Views)

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work / Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Do Safe Online Shopping Of Any Product Via Verified Reviews? by jesusbond: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello Frds,

Want to do safe online shopping of any product via verified reviews?
Here we present newly launched feedback search engine through which we can get only verified reviews of any product.
You just need to register your self which is a 2 minute process then after just sign in your account and submit any product or company then after the search engine will analyze and show you only verified reviews related to that product. So just use it or enjoy it. Don't forget about signup. smiley
http://www.checktick.com/
Re: Want To Do Safe Online Shopping Of Any Product Via Verified Reviews? by markjaiby: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wow...

Thank you so much for your information and I'm going to use it and I hope this will be beneficial for me because I have a bad habbit of online shopping.
Thanks again
Re: Want To Do Safe Online Shopping Of Any Product Via Verified Reviews? by 9jagurl81: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2014
markjaiby: Wow...

Thank you so much for your information and I'm going to use it and I hope this will be beneficial for me because I have a bad habbit of online shopping.
Thanks again

Then you should check these guys out www.ohmashoes.com

They offer free shipping anywhere in Nigeria too
Re: Want To Do Safe Online Shopping Of Any Product Via Verified Reviews? by passyjango(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Reading reviews is great when buying a product, but no-matter how good a product has been reviewed, you still need to buy from a reputable online store or you may never get your order. Here are some of the best online stores in Nigeria if you are looking for a good shopping experience https://www.naijatechguide.com/2012/10/online-stores-in-nigeria-buy-on-web.html

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Rebelle For Women / When Not To Apply Shampoo, Conditioner Or Hair Mask / Online Buying And Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.