Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy (5444 Views)

Pros And Cons Of V6 Hybrid Engine On Honda Accord 2007 / How To Know A V4, V6, Or V8. Car By mere Looking At It / Honda Babyboy Gear Problems. Any Personal Experience To Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy by treatise: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Siena:

Since you don't know, V4 engines DO exist So if a query is posted regarding a V4 engine, I will ask for clarification. Especially if the query is from Nigeria, where different engines find their way into the most unlikely of vehicles.

Omicron knew exactly where I was coming from. Since you don't know, I'd advice you to keep that hole in your mask firmly shut, and perhaps you might learn something!

Siena, you may have the principle of reciprocating any act( good or bad), I advise you ignore any attention seeking ignoramus. I see you as an A+ persona , you're essentially the reason I visit nairaland often; Iam beginning to appreciate cars besides Japmobiles: just thinking of acquiring an Audi A4 to replace my 1986 camry, all thanks to siena who demystifies automobiles. Thumb up !
Re: I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy by lonelydora: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
If you people make SIENA get ban, eehhh!!! i will fire all the people responsible with my GALIL SNIPER SA rifle. Siena is the reason i visit Car Talk always to learn more and add to the ones i already know. Siena, Biko Biko, cool temper.
Re: I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy by hozzea(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2013
guys u have been so helpful..thanks alot...especially my nairalnders with amazing replies...thanks a
million
Re: I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy by Fulaman198(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Siena:

There's no V4 engine option in the Honda range.

V4 does not exist period. There is V6 and I4. V6 typically have more power and I4 are more fuel efficient
Re: I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2013
Fulaman198: V4 does not exist period. There is V6 and I4. V6 typically have more power and I4 are more fuel efficient

V4 engines DO exist.

Saab used a V4 engine in early Saab 99, in 1.7 and 2.0 capacities.
Ford used a V4 engine in early Ford Transit, in 2.0 guise.
Lancia used V4 engines.

As I stated previously (where you quoted me) there are no V4 engines in the Honda range.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy by Fulaman198(m): 1:44am On Dec 24, 2013
Siena:

V4 engines DO exist.

Saab used a V4 engine in early Saab 99, in 1.7 and 2.0 capacities.
Ford used a V4 engine in early Ford Transit, in 2.0 guise.
Lancia used V4 engines.

As I stated previously (where you quoted me) there are no V4 engines in the Honda range.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V4_engine

You are right though they have not been used since the 1960s
Re: I Need Advice On Benefits Of V6 Over V4 Engine Honda Babyboy by davo3286: 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
The V6 engine, apart from being faster and more powerful with higher performance than the I4, runs smoother than I4. Good long distance travels...with V6 you can overtake dangote trailer in split seconds. grin . I4 has better fuel economy, good for city driving where you find traffic holdup...stop and go movement and all that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Nigeria Made Car. Cars Will Be Available 4 Sale At Cheap Price (PICS) / Anything wrong with Having/owning A Toyota Camry 2004 (big Daddy) / Assistance With Peugeot 307, 406 & 206 Issues In Port Harcourt & Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.