Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

UFO Spotted At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (video) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / UFO Spotted At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (video) (1297 Views)

VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! / Obama's Coversation With UFO (aliens). / Ufo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UFO Spotted At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (video) by psky: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
News reaching our website today suggests that at the just concluded Living Faith Shiloh Camp meeting, there have been sitings of an alien ship

Jumoke Abioye, a member of the Church, claims her son recorded an alien ship hovering over the Faith Tabernacle, which is the church building. According to her:

"Before today, my son, Jonathan, had been trying to convince me that he sees aliens. We could be in the compound, at the market, at the beach, but he would suddenly stop, his eyes eerily fixated on the air and whisper 'I see alien people'. I usually brushed this off as his being naughty until a friend of mine witnessed this and said he must have a demon in him.

We decided to attend this year's Shiloh to get his deliverance. Throughout the time he kept on with his strange behaviour, in fact it got more frequent and strange, one time he stood up during a sermon and said an alien was beside Bishop Oyedepo, telling him what to say. You could imagine the embarrassment that caused me. Another time he told me the aliens had woken him up at night and told him they were the ones who had created man, and our judgment was fast approaching."

So on the last day of Shiloh, I decided enough was enough. I prayed to God to reveal those aliens to me if they did exist. I then told my son to record the aliens should he see them, and I also anointed the camera with oil. Then it happened. He stood up and said he was seeing their ship, I immediately gave him the camera to record it. But in a few seconds time the camera stopped working, but at least we had goten a glimse of them.You can imagine how scared I was, I haven't slept since, I haven't eaten anything, I really don't know what to do".

We have contacted the living faith chapel but they have refused to comment on this. We will continue to update you as the story develops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiI31WnrOLA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: UFO Spotted At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (video) by Emmyk(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecided
Re: UFO Spotted At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (video) by psky: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Emmyk: undecided

Did you view it?
Re: UFO Spotted At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (video) by Emmyk(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
psky:

Did you view it?

I did. But if this is really for real, you wouldnt post it in Jokes section cheesy
Re: UFO Spotted At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (video) by psky: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2013
Emmyk:
I did. But if this is really for real, you wouldnt post it in Jokes section cheesy

Fake, but frontpage tinz on my mind. wink

(1) (Reply)

15 Hillarious Grammatical Blunders ever made / If You're witty You Might Find This Funny / I Schooled In France Jingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.