Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Can You Understand This Politician English? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Understand This Politician English? (1836 Views)

This Politician Will Win 2019 Election On The Great Platform Of The APC (PICS) / This Politician Should Be Jail / Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Understand This Politician English? by mubaraqqq(f): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2008
Please help me understand this politician's English.

I cannot believe this man is a politicians who speaks on behalf Nigerians. Try not to laugh.

http://myvideos.africast.tv/category/Nigeria/15/d31e1fbd-5677-4136-83ea-9a50005cd308.htm
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by SeanT21(f): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
lmao!! a big embarrassment!!
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2008
omo i Laugh die. . . especially the part the reporter asked him if he is bothered that Nigerians wont understand him.

the man dey there dey blow grammer instead mai he dey solve problems.
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by beninman(m): 2:35am On Jul 31, 2008
This english did not make me laugh ooo! The only place I want laugh small na where suyaing, pepper souping, eatinggg and so on.
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2008
I can barely understand both of them.

When was the last time I heard this kain heavy accent? Gosssh!

Lmao!! micro is all I heard!
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 31, 2008
I must ask, is it by force to use all the big words in the dictionary? esp if you can't say it right.
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by seyibrown(f): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2008
Laughing my ass off!

I am sure the interviewer must have been shocked but then again, she might have had to put up with more horrible interviewees in her line of duty!

Can't stop laughing!

Makes me wonder which he learnt first, those big big words or ABC? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by Gonorrhea(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2008
A lot of Politicians in English can not command basic English to be honest and it is shameful!

Until we have civilized, educated and up-right politicians in Nigeria, politics would continue to be Bukateria discussions and motor park activities!
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by faoni572(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
[size=20pt]This is serious! I can't believe it![/size]
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by lucabrasi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2008
u better believe it o,i think its a general thing not just the man,go through this section and you will discover junior wole soyinka's
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by Tonim(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
beninman:

This english did not make me laugh ooo! The only place I want laugh small na where suyaing, pepper souping, eatinggg and so on.

Don't forget big stouting grin grin
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by doyin13(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
So you chappies are just hearing of Igodo Megodo. . . .

You are late. . . . .

Should have noticed him when he was part of the Power Probe.
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by Ibime(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
lol . . . . . . the guy must be a member of keggite club. grin

Actually, he reminds me of many guys on Nairaland who like to speak ogogoro English for no apparent reason, when a simpler version would suffice.
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by lucabrasi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
Ibime:

Actually, he reminds me of many guys on Nairaland who like to speak ogogoro English for no apparent reason, when a simpler version would suffice.
exactly lol grin grin grin grin grin
especially this politics section,funny thing is that when u hear wole soyinka speak,he refrains from using these sort of grammar unless he really has to
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by bunmii(f): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
i doubt everyone will understand the big words coming from his mouth,  he definately is a walking/talking dictionary,
good comedy value though,  grin grin grin
one more thing he actually sound like a bush person not the educative one he think he is, suyaing nko pepperin ni
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by mazaje(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
The guy is an slowpoke, stupid dons. . . . . . . .
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by c33b33(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
I'll try watch dat video when am using a p.c, bt do i need to?U guyz have summed it up lol
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by dreeldee: 5:01am On Aug 01, 2008
roflmao!! the guy dey use big grammar steal our money jeez!! i can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin and she was like if he's bothered that Nigerians won't understand him and the slowpoke still continued this time with heavier battleships of grammar grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Naija nawah "while my other colleagues are cavorting in the dark alleys, ,," regular big stouting, suyaing, peppersouping" hehehe grin cheesy he's a national embarrassment Oloshi man tongue
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 01, 2008
rotflmao!!
I still can't understand his grammar. like 4 the 4th time
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by davidif: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2008
WHAT IS HE SAYING? grin grin
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by davidif: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2008
in english pleeeeeeeeease!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by faoni572(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2008
Majority of his vocabularies are Latin, but English is our official language for God sake, why should somebody be speaking Latin instead of English?
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by bunmii(f): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

rotflmao!!
I still can't understand his grammar. like for the 4th time

not only u jare,  i doubt even he himself know what the heck he is saying!!!
if only they had subtitles

he actually reminds me of joey in "friends" when he had to write some recommendation letter for monica & chandler lol
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by ifyalways(f): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ibime:

lol . . . . . . the guy must be a member of keggite club. grin

what do u mean? angry angry angry
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by Eziachi: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
Another Okotie-Ebo ro K.O Mbadiwe, those that think that speaking in latin lingua makes them look educated but forget that they are just making an ass of themselves. Does this guy knew the meaning of representative? He is in Abuja representing his people if that is the case and when he speak he was meant to be speaking to them as their representative. Can he honestly say that his contituents know the F**K he was going on about?

It funny I had seen the guy on AIT in one those jamboree house investigation panel and he was the same, talking from his backside, thinking he is impressing anyone. What a fool!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by deor03(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2008
If this guy should have a dinner with the Queen of England, I am sure she would not understand him grin grin
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by Frizy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2008
I think this should be in the jokes section not politics grin. I mean, the guy just dey yarn, wetin in dey yarn sef?
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by mazaje(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
suyaing, big stouting, pepper souping bla bla bla. . . . . . . . . stupid charlatan.
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by dreeldee: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2008
roflmao!! grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Can You Understand This Politician English? by Danmasani(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Things have fallen apart for this guy,
Unfortunate that this guy represents a community in the national assembly, even described as a 'honorable', lol

(1) (Reply)

Renewable/Alternative Energy - The Political Significance / Senate Leader, Senator Teslim Folarin Arrested For Eleweomo Murder / How BBC Caused Crisis In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.