Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. (1888 Views)

MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) / General Discussion Library! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. by vanguard1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
donphilopus: How do we get the winners?? Do we count the number of votes we got/get, after declaring the voting process opened??
Yes, where there is equal number of votes between different nominees, you will have to use your veto vote to get the winner. But use the veto vote with conscience and good judgement which will reflect the will of the people.
Re: NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. by donphilopus: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
vanguard1:
Yes, where there is equal number of votes between different nominees, you will have to use your veto vote to get the winner. But use the veto vote with conscience and good judgement which will reflect the will of the people.
Ok, I'll do just that.
Re: NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. by vanguard1(m): 5:13am On Dec 21, 2013
KINGMEXX, please are you there.
Re: NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2013
vanguard1: KINGMEXX, please are you there.
Yeah.. morning house
Re: NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. by vanguard1(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2013
KingMEXX: Yeah.. morning house
Thank God, you are here. Please do well to collate your own threads.
Re: NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2013
vanguard1:
Thank God, you are here. Please do well to collate your own threads.

yeah
Re: NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. by vanguard1(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Suggestions needed, do I open a new thread for the list of winners or should I modify the main thread with the list of winners. @kingmexx,@donphilopus.
Re: NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2013
vanguard1: Suggestions needed, do I open a new thread for the list of winners or should I modify the main thread with the list of winners. @kingmexx,@donphilopus.
well, a new thread can be opened stating all the winners. There, members can offer congrats to the winners. In that thread you would then thank everybody, the judges, nairalanders, mods etc If possible, mukina can help send that thread to FP. My opinion though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Www.ubagroup.com/careers - How To Send Your CV For Uba Recruitment 2016 / 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls / Glo Free Data Day Is Live!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.