Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486965 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debzzz26: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2023
blackfish:
Congratulations to you.

The last update I got from MCF was "acknowledgement of receipt of my application supporting documents with a promise to pre-screen them soon". This was in late November.
I sent a mail yesterday requesting for an update but no feedback yet.

The application deadline for the programme that I am applying for is January 15th 2024.

Please when did you get the application fee waiver from McGill?

Thank you very much.

I got the application fee waiver on the 14th of December 2023. I sent my application for MCF mcgill on the 1st of December 2023
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debzzz26: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2023
blackfish:
Congratulations to you.

The last update I got from MCF was "acknowledgement of receipt of my application supporting documents with a promise to pre-screen them soon". This was in late November.
I sent a mail yesterday requesting for an update but no feedback yet.

The application deadline for the programme that I am applying for is January 15th 2024.

Please when did you get the application fee waiver from McGill?

Thank you very much.

Also I got an email from MCF for UBC stating that if you don't get an email by 22nd of December 2023, the application is rejected.
I hope your other applications come out positive
All the best
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blackfish(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Debzzz26:

I got the application fee waiver on the 14th of December 2023. I sent my application for MCF mcgill on the 1st of December 2023
Congratulations to you.
I sent my application on November 13th and got an update from them on November 21 acknowledging receipt of my documents. They told me that it will undergo pre-screening.
Since then, I have not gotten any response from them despite sending them mail twice.

God will favour us all.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blackfish(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Debzzz26:

Also I got an email from MCF for UBC stating that if you don't get an email by 22nd of December 2023, the application is rejected.
I hope your other applications come out positive
All the best
Yeah! I also got the mail yesterday. Thank you very much for your response.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Lalato46: 9:12am On Jan 09
drhammed:
Who applied for the Mastercard Scholarship at McGill here? Or any school? Do you have any questions? Ask here; I'm happy to answer them.

Please, I want to know if the MCF do conduct interviews to selected candidates before making final decisions on the awardees? Or after the school finds a list of candidates worthy, they proceed to selection without the interview stage?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by okdeb: 8:46pm On Feb 05
blackfish:
Good evening everyone.
Salute to the bosses in the house.
Please we request for revival of this thread.
Kindly indicate if you have applied for 2024 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme.
Thank you.
Any update?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by okdeb: 3:32am On Feb 07
Lalato46:

Please, I want to know if the MCF do conduct interviews to selected candidates before making final decisions on the awardees? Or after the school finds a list of candidates worthy, they proceed to selection without the interview stage?
Have you gotten any update from MCF?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by okdeb: 3:34am On Feb 07
chrisviral:

Me I don't know!
Mr Andrew (McGill MCF Program Manager) said he even spoke to stanford on my behalf before now but the yeye school just wan form agbo for me, it's their loss sha, I would have invented flying House for them. grin that's that!

I have been great o, just on low keys these days sha.

Can I send a message please?

BTW unlike you guys, I'm not vying for the MCF spot, I already have it, im actually looking for admission elsewhere (you can call it transfer) MCF is same organisation all over.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Username112233: 10:36am On Feb 08
Please has anyone heard from the University of Edinburgh Mastercard Foundation Scholarship?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Akdteee: 8:35am On Feb 09
Username112233:
Please has anyone heard from the University of Edinburgh Mastercard Foundation Scholarship?
I got an offer of admission from University of Edinburgh. But I haven't heard from Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ojosu: 12:27am On Feb 14
Hello everyone, I hope candidates who applied are already receiving mails for interview.
For the last entry, you are meant to apply for the scholarship before applying to the school.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BestReason: 7:59pm On Feb 29
Did anyone apply to Sciences Po MasterCard Foundation Scholarship? Any updates?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ibukun25: 12:25pm On Mar 11
Yes, I applied for Sciencespo, gotten admission but haven’t heard from Mastercard yet.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bazzy26: 8:39pm On Mar 21
Who got an offer of admission from McGill University here?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ProfSOlugunna(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05
Has anyone applied to UBC MDS here under MCF? Any updates?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Maxima2015: 6:14pm On Apr 07
I got McGill admission. I have not heard from MCF.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by zizzley(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22
drhammed:
Fantastic! Well done, bro- rooting for you. Yes, you have a good CGPA (minus your advanced standing GPA) to be considered for the first round. I think MCF should give you a waiver, and your CGPA should get you to McGill. I should stress that, that depend on other factors- like pool of applicants (if they have tons of other competitive applicants), other document submitted by you. Since you've submitted, you have to wait and keep the hope alive. Please email MCF this week to ask about your status!

In summary, if you're granted a waiver, you can submit your application to the department. If the department admits you, then MCF will review your application for the scholarship (winners to be announced by March/April).

For your other question- YES, you can start PhD (again, depends on many factors)- but generally, you're not going back unless you wish to go! Mastercard is quite flexible.

Hello, I'd like to ask a couple questions, I'm preparing to head to Canada.

1. Would you think the provisions of the MCF are enough for sustenance during the study period?

2. Can everything think on my visa applications be completed at abuja?

3. What are some of the required medical examinations?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.