Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,323 members, 7,826,293 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone (15999 Views)

Fastest Download Speed You've Ever Seen In Nigeria / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Bboy1015(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2013
Many of us have phone with different Operating System, ranging from Non-java to Java, android, symbian, Iphone e.t.c.
My question is; what is the greatest thing you've ever done/ Achieved with your Phone?
For me, its building Mobile Wapsite,(nollymovies.tk) wotz urs?
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by emmadejust(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2013
mine is using my phone to browse nairaland alldays, sharing my life experience /knowledge,
and the chance to advertise my services to the world
I Thank God for my andriod phone and nairalanders topics:

wow this is awesome, to mark FTC.

My days and reseach here in nairaland is bringing me to spotlight and fame and fortunes.

THE LAND IS GOOD REALLY.

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.

5 Likes

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Bboy1015(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2013
emmadejust: mine is using my phone to browse nairaland alldays, sharing my life experience /knowledge,
and the chance to advertise my services to the world
I Thank God for my phone and nairalanders topics

thats cool, i don fall in love with nairaland
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by drey08(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Hack and Minimise wif a java fone and flash custom roms on my android

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Allboiz: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2013
Instead of buying lecture notes, I turned my phone to textbook, read it, and had an amazing result.

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by bhaliz44(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2013
Bboy1015: Many of us have phone with different Operating System, ranging from Non-java to Java, android, symbian, Iphone e.t.c.
My question is; what is the greatest thing you've ever done/ Achieved with your Phone?
For me, its building Mobile Wapsite, wotz urs?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed How much u wan pay b4 i tell undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by emalek86(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2013
to use am borrow money to play picolo, i know say e go make front page SEUN nd phone mata nor b here

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Bboy1015(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
emalek86: to use am borrow money to play picolo

Av neva heard of it
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Lildrizzle(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bboy1015:
For me, its building Mobile Wapsite, wotz urs?
how now. teach me

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
I have no answer to this cos my baby android can do anything/everything.

I mean I have done everything with this phone.

The only thing this phone can not do is to make heaven.

4 Likes

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by 4reigningqueen: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
hmm
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Chrylich(m): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
space reserved
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by geesilver(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Won A̶̲̥̅ scholarship worth 100k

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Bash92(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Plot 13,Science/Technology street, Nairaland state of Nigeria.... For sale shikini money
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by fr3do(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Used it as a hotspot to power 9 other devices

7 Likes

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by rockiedink(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Acidosis: I have no answer to this cos my baby android can do anything/everything.

I mean I have done everything with this phone.

The only thing this phone can not do is to make heaven.

Can it go and queue for bread in Shoprite? #justAsking undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Brimmie(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Phone Se.x!! undecided

Fvcked my E6 through charging port with my di.ck match stick..

Greatest Ever!!

BTW, my phone is light-skinned! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by faamo419: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
To collect money from otemba g

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by koreat(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2013

Waitin patiently when my post ll make fp so as to add it to my greatest.
Btw..I was here
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Acquire knowledge and information undecided

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
downloaded videos from youtube wink,also made it my world totally,#teamdon'ttouchmafone#
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Errrr....To call someone, to print documents, to use as a remote, play games on tv, WiFi stuff, etc etc

but most important to call people undecided

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Monzuur(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
My andriod phone is superb.........and can do almost evrythin most especially tellin me my location through google map
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by vandops10(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2013
Sideloaded android apps on my bb10 -was very happy and I liked d look on android users face wen dey see d apps on it

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2013
controlling my tv with it.... twas fun.... . cool
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by borntobegr8t(m): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Download pörn undecided

27 Likes

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by winteriscoming: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2013
navigated from lagos to kogi state.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Dannylux: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Haba! They are too many. Dunno the spectacular ones to cite..
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Spicypee1(f): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Gives me direction to my lecture hall :PGives me direction to my lecture hall
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Many greay stuffs!!
I used my nokia c1 to create two good looking wapka websites,I sold 1 for 3k...and I used the same c1 to creates opera ,themes and hack my friends 2go account......mehn,I use java fone spoil somtin no be smal!! Sec scul days sha!!...I once used my symbian fone to collect $150 online!!...

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by CaptJHMiller: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2013
My project

I documented it on this site, it's somewhere in the tech section..
Downloaded, dozens of documents and youtube videos, it really helped me. I accomplished something great..

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by priscaoge(f): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Pls can someone tell me how to transfer MB from one android to another? Both are glo lines.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Lost My Phone To One Chance Bus In Enugu. / Glo Offers Free Six-month Data, 30% Bonus On New Internet Service / Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.