Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,919 members, 7,841,491 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone (16007 Views)

Fastest Download Speed You've Ever Seen In Nigeria / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by McGeorge1(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2013
emalek86: to use am borrow money to play picolo

Abeg Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo,teach M̶̲̥̅ƹ I wan folo play i
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by yinkeys(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2013
joeydozzy: Errrr....To call someone, to print documents, to use as a remote, play games on tv, WiFi stuff, etc etc

but most important to call people undecided
i'd really like to know how u used ur iPhone to play games that'll b displayed on tv
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Royaldee: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2013
hmmmnnn. Nawa o
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by mmimahbub(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2013
[size=16pt]Track and Recover my Stolen Car With GPS! I was in a company of Policemen, mehn I felt like a real FBI that day grin
Thank God[/size]
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by sowprice(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2013
Bboy1015:
thats cool, i don fall in love with nairaland
hmmmmmmmm
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by oluwasola01(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2013
I wrote a C, C+, C# application with my symbian phone.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Dhurmynick(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2013
Acidosis: I have no answer to this cos my baby android can do anything/everything.

I mean I have done everything with this phone.

The only thing this phone can not do is to make heaven.

Please i need your help. I converted my phone into a super phone. I have already hacked into the back door of cia, it would take me 4 days to penetrate their system. But if two of us do it.. Just 2 days. Please help

grin
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by godwinony(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2013
Using my phone to program and even create installable apps on my android using c4droid compiler..its a techno phantom a+, by the way. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by rioemmanuel(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2013
rahazaqa: Many greay stuffs!!
I used my nokia c1 to create two good looking wapka websites,I sold 1 for 3k...and I used the same c1 to creates opera ,themes and hack my friends 2go account......mehn,I use java fone spoil somtin no be smal!! Sec scul days sha!!...I once used my symbian fone to collect $150 online!!...

Bros pls what ur 2go username i need your help for sometin
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by tunjizeal: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Xvideos
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by meetgaya: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2013
i used mine to make payments online
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Brimmie(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2013
yinkeys: i'd really like to know how u used ur iPhone to play games that'll b displayed on tv
Every iPhone has TV-Out feature.. So just get TV-Out Cord, and connect to your TV.

All what you doing on the phone will be projected on TV.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by FILEBE(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2013
The greatest thing I've done with my phone is helping Moshood to win the skalewu contest by voting and watching on youtube. Infact I'm also doing anoda...helping a nairalander to win a vj contest.
Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/1559816/nairalander-needs-votes-win-vj#20297845

Here is the link to vote: www.pulse.ng/music/vote-for-jason-id2582297.html
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2013
1. Using my Asha302 to upload my C.v, passport, school result, L.g.a Identification and 1st school leaving certificate.

2. Mine is using my asha302 to create my personal theme.
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Rewopsdog(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2013
Shopping online @konga.com
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Topshow4real: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2013
My Nokia E5 for bet365, planetsofbettin and Nairabetting
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by okelarine: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2013
Mine is using ma fone 2 make hell money, 2 me dats d best use of a fone
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by mustaphagreens(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2013
hacked pentagon (world trade centre) and CBN without stress with my java phone undecided
God pls forgive him 4 hacking pentagon and 4 d lie(s) he just told. Ameen
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Laconio(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Acidosis: I have no answer to this cos my baby android can do anything/everything.

I mean I have done everything with this phone.

The only thing this phone can not do is to make heaven.

So, u don make love with it?
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Ninilowo(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2013
used it as back up to my files on my pc. so when i lost the pc. I missed only d pc and not a single file was lost with it. Praise the Lord grin
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Tenim47(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2013
lipsrsealed :p, gain admission wit my online cheatin. . .
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Graviton2(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2013
- Sourcing for information anywhere, anytime
- Downloading items that I wouldn't have gotten easily
- Filling my online application forms (then I edit using a computer)
- Keeping in touch with my family and friends

The best is going to be - Reading my admission/scholarship granted notification email with my phone!
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2013
support and moderating on the newest naija networkn site.... Y'all shld check it out, www..com.ng nd tell me wat u tynk.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by frainc(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2013
To transac business and also to transac women
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by princesa(f): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2013
The greatest thing I've done with my phone should be writing and uploading 'Taking Chances' entirely without any extra device.

Twas tiring but fulfilling at the endsmiley
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by just2endowed: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2013
i have used my android phone to scan my document and result with help of good apps for scanner. believe me it save cost.....pls do anyone know if there is an app for finger printing? thanks
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by maxibrainz: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2013
first with my java phone, I used it to mod opera mini, create my own teams, create 2go star booster which made me popular online back then but now I got no time for 2go too many kids,did football betting and made lot of cash, stole files from other phones using blueftp,combining three apps together so you can minimize like symbian phone, mod 2go which can be used to screenshot any pic on 2go, I was always uptodate with the latest browsing tweaks, I was tweak master in my area. I had lot of time then but now I don't have much time for such now using android
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by doingreat(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
the only thing that my HTC amaze does is to amaze me.
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by horlahwaley(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
1. Bak in bein a fresher days. Ma nokia c3 helpd me a lot by paying ma skul fees on interswitch, fill bio data forms but wil later print in cafe. I dnt stres ma sef during dat time while ma colleagues rushed to cafes

2. ASUU strike update
Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by ibiso1986: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Symbian will never die.. Mine was using my nokia c5(symbian) to download virtual DJ(musical mix).. And using it for DJ work in parties via a cord.. Also using my nokia c5 for navigation tru Goggle maps(can't get lost anywhere in nigeria).. Never underestimate the tru power of Symbian.. Blackberry applications still dey learn work.. Only Andriod, windows and IOS is above it.. Team SYMBIAN

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
The greatest thing have done with my phone is to trade forex on it and I made 800 dollars on forex trading that week with just spending only 1000 naira for internet subscription,though I no longer do mobile trading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Lost My Phone To One Chance Bus In Enugu. / Glo Offers Free Six-month Data, 30% Bonus On New Internet Service / Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.