Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari (19318 Views)

Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by ceah(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2013
HAPPY BIRTH DAY @ 71 to;

The Only man that didn't promote himself while in office,
The only man that didn't allocate oil block 2 himself or his family,
The only man that didn't build house wit govt fund,
The only man that didn't remove fuel subsidy,
The only man that didn't increase the price of fuel,
The only man that brought down inflation in 1984 from 39% to 3.2%,
The only man that didn't borrow for Nigeria,
The only man whose during his regime, N1 = $1.34,
The man that paid debt owed by Nigeria,
The only former Muslim head of state that has Christian staff for almost 2 decades,
The only man that tackled and crushed Maitatsine insurgency
The only man that ruled without religious discrimination,
The most loved politician in Africa today.
I wish u more healthful, fruitful and blessed years ahead.

Happy 71st Birthday to the man that truely Love Nigeria
Happy Birthday to General Muhammadu Buhari

201 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by alotofgrace(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2013
hope u nor be politician?
anyways....hbd to the real guy..
btw wy is he still competing @ 71?

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2013
Happy Birthday, Buhari.

You are a gem to us all.

If not that IBB messed up Nigeria,

Our Money would have been hard to be embezzled by the politicians.

For the little Period you were at the helm,

Discipline became the norms.

Today, it is gross decadence.

A thief of 32 billion was officially told to pay back 750,000.

While he enjoys the remaining 32.25 billion.

Those whose identity is curroption will want to paint you black.

It is not their fault, but that of nigerians who seems to be what politicians call them------FOOLS.

38 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by emmalexabl(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
ceah: HAPPY BIRTH DAY @ 71 to;

The Only man that didn't promote himself while in office,
The only man that didn't allocate oil block 2 himself or his family,
The only man that didn't built house wit govt fund,
The only man that didn't removed fuel subsidy,
The only man that didn't increase the price of fuel,
The only man that brings down inflation in 1984 from 39% to 3.2%,
The only man that didn't borrow for Nigeria,
The only man whose during his regime, N1 = $1.34,
The man that paid debt owned by Nigeria,
The only former Muslim head of state that has Christian staff for almost 2 decades,
The only man that tackled and crush Maitatsine insurgency to rule wit out religious discrimination,
The most loved politician in Africa today.
I wish u more healthful, fruitful and blessed years ahead.

Happy 71st Birthday to the man that truely Love Nigeria
Happy Birthday to General Muhammadu Buhari

You aren't getting ur tenses right...angry angry
I suggest you buy yourself a proper dictionary.
Keep listening to internet radio stations like BBC.,watch tv shows in English..etc
Goodluck.

Meanwhile, in other news:
BOKOHARAM MARKS 4th year of volunteerism.
angry

12 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Mrhod: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
d only Gen who did not follow other Gen to PDP, d only uncurruptable leader, d on leader dat can not b blame for any rouge action. Happy birth day highly respected gentleman.

24 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by GenWOJUOLA(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
I salute u my Gen

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
God bless General Buhari. Happy Birthday to the peoples General. May God shame your enemies.

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by ceah(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Seun don't you think this thread should be on the front page...
I have seen all prominent figure who have celebrated their birthday this year on FP, why not this ?
This thread deserve a front page for the fans of the General. Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by TeaParty: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
The only man that brought terrorism to Nigeria, Pls Go and Dieeeeeeee.

50 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by donphilopus: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
TeaParty: The only man that brought terrorism to Nigeria, Pls Go and Dieeeeeeee.
What's this one saying?? These are the types of people who will see him, and start rolling on the floor!

28 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by donphilopus: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy Birthday my inestimable President-in-waiting sir!

https://www.nairaland.com/1558444/happy-birthday-gen-mohammed-buhari#20276992

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by ceah(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
TeaParty: The only man that brought terrorism to Nigeria, Pls Go and Dieeeeeeee.

Are you sure you ok ?

10 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Dasini: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
God bless you the hope of common man

9 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by olabukola: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
The only coup plotter that send vp to prison while the president is at home.

Happy birthday anyway.

15 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by MrOlodo(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
[size=24pt]Nairalanders today is my birthday also please thank God for mr.olodo am 39years today

thank God for making mr.Olodo Live long glory be to God[/size]

25 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Humphreydis(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mtcheew!!:...anuohia!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Deiok(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy Birthday to you, ex-presido.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by superior494(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
HBD sir. Wish u LLNGP
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by maximas(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Turnder fier BUHARI luv which country

9 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Drdaps(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
The only fool and weak that was kick off the power line even when he gat the upper hand.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by gtrust: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
olabukola: The only coup plotter that send vp to prison while the president is at home.

Happy birthday anyway.

Do you mean General Buhari sent Dr Alex Ekwueme an Igbo-man & ordinary Vice President to Prison and kept Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari who was the President & Commander-in-Chief in his home palace

Please, clarify this.

Thanks!

10 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by busterr(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Whatever...
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by prettyboi1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday great man of Nigeria. Jehovah Bless you in Jesus Name.

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Deiok(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
emmalexabl:

You aren't getting ur tenses right...angry angry
I suggest you buy yourself a proper dictionary.
Keep listening to internet radio stations like BBC.,watch tv shows in English..etc
Goodluck.

Meanwhile, in other news:
BOKOHARAM MARKS 4th year of volunteerism.
angry
Park well jor mr know all but understand's nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by dinggle: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
You have my respect sir, happy Birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Innodon(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mandela become the presidemt of South Africa at d age of 75...so I dont see amything wrong with the man competing at 71.

16 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Like I care tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by digitite: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Many more years ahead General Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by theripper3: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Long unending Hiss

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Businesstools(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Whether or not we admit, he remains one of the few patriotic Nigerians. Happy Birthday Sir.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) / Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? / Ibrahim Idris Rejects Kogi PDP Campaign Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.