Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed (5324 Views)

Just Thinking, Obasanjo Where Are The 1000 Snipers? / Obasanjo Where Are The 1000 Snipers? / Observation: Why Was OBJ Silent On Gej's 1000 Snipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by bilms(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
I HEAR SAY JONATHAN ASK OBJ TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE THAT HE IS TRAINING SNIPERS FOR 2015. NA TRUE?

Few days ago before OBJs letter to president Jonathan leaked, Asari Dokubo was arrested by the authorities of Benin Republic in Benin and president Jonathan worked so hard to secure his release, sent a presidential jet to bring Asari Dokubo back to Nigeria.

When Asari Dokubo arrived Nigeria, he alleged that a top politician from the Yoruba land was responsible for his arrest in Benin. Till date Nigerians do not have an idea of why he was arrested by the Benin Republic government and flown back to Nigeria.

Anyway, may be he drove against traffic in Benin because i hear say Fasholas government extended to Benin Republic, so you may find LASTMA there. Also recently, Asari Dokubo opened a private university in Benin Republic and about 600 people were sponsored by Bayelsa state to go and study in Asari Dokubos university in Benin Republic.

However, the course they were going to study were not specified. Whether Engineering, Medicine or the main thing. Anyone that knows what they went to study should please keep us informed. I hope i have said nothing, just practicing jokes because i will be featuring in a comedy film this Christmas before you start taking me seriously.

10 Likes

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by bilms(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
smiley
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Jakumo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
bilms: smiley

I can see you smokin' that good chit today, Bilms. You go ahead on, boy, you got it.
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Greatihex(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Why didn't u post it in the jokes section?
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Standing5(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
They are studying Mech Eng with a focus on "long range quasi-remote-Projectiles". . . lol
You think their J-On-Earth is Preparing cad

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
You are not far from the truth
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Soloter(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
No wonder, the genuine ex-militants keep saying Kuku is not enlisting them in the amnesty programme but we keep hearing about ex-militants been sent abroad to acquire various skills . are these the snipers?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by bilms(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
lol......i wonder watin Asari want teach for institution aprt from...........
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
I used to think that old men are wiser than young men, but I am now convinced that in this generation, the young people are far more intelligent than our Ex-Presidents.

It's a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Billyonaire: I used to think that old men are wiser than young men, but I am now convinced that in this generation, the young people are far more intelligent than our Ex-Presidents.

It's a joke.
Billy the goat, why are you jumping from one thread to another? Are you this jobless?

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
payless: Billy the goat, why are you jumping from one thread to another? Are you this jobless?

Penniless, sorry Payless. I've seen that my admonition to you was taken with a degree of bipolar emotion, I wanna repeat for all who didnt read, so you can be advised. I am doing this in good faith, to salvage a brother from self-induced and self-imposed poverty.

The way you are jumping from thread to thread, I can tell that you are addicted. And when you are addicted to Nairaland, you are finished. And I can see that you are a professional poster of negative messages, it is an indication of the ocean of negativity and pains in you occasioned by God-knows-what.

My advise is that you get a better addiction to replace Nairaland, because I can assure you, that the way you are going, you wont afford a good life.

Have a schedule for yourself and stop NOW to think of your life outside Nairaland.

My 2 kobo

20 Likes

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Billyonaire:

Penniless, sorry Payless. I've seen that my admonition to you was taken with a degree of bipolar emotion, I wanna repeat for all who didnt read, so you can be advised. I am doing this in good faith, to salvage a brother from self-induced and self-imposed poverty.

The way you are jumping from thread to thread, I can tell that you are addicted. And when you are addicted to Nairaland, you are finished. And I can see that you are a professional poster of negative messages, it is an indication of the ocean of negativity and pains in you occasioned by God-knows-what.

My advise is that you get a better addiction to replace Nairaland, because I can assure you, that the way you are going, you wont afford a good life.

Have a schedule for yourself and stop NOW to think of your life outside Nairaland.

My 2 kobo
Billy the goat, keep yapping thrash. I am in the position to feed you and your entire family. Arindin! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
payless: Billy the goat, keep yapping thrash. I am in the position to feed you and your entire family. Arindin! grin grin grin grin
Food is cheap my brother, only poor people discuss about food and cloths. Anyone can feed me and I respect that fact.

But take my advise, stay off some threads, and think about your life. Politics is not for the vindictive and emotional.

16 Likes

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by AdeniyiA(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
KIRIJI: You are not far from the truth
in fact he sleeps with it
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by imengerj(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Make i jst d listen first.
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by amiskurie(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Billy and Paylly,what's with these cat and rat chase up and down Nairaland?

#sharia-court---> HERE
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by DerideGull(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
payless: Billy the goat, why are you jumping from one thread to another? Are you this jobless?

paymoron,

Please can you guess who is closely behind Billyonaire?

6 Likes

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by mekano1980: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Colomental post
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
DerideGull:

paymoron,

Please can you guess who is closely behind Billyonaire?
Grumpy old man that I spent my time on Sunday correcting his grammar is here talking sh1t. Your children bought your burial site 20 years ago but you refuse to go. Your first child is almost 70 and your are still here collecting dust. Are you waiting for your oldest son to die before you die?Your mates have died while you're still here collecting dust. You have become a nuisance to the society that pays your pension.

Dede slowpoke, go and die!

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by aariwa(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
WHAT THE OP IS STATING MAY BE FACT.DON".NOBODY SHOULD UNDERATE NIGERIAN POLITICIANS.
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by brawnmoney(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
[i][/i][b][/b]This guy na Akùsé
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by PointB: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
payless: Grumpy old man that I spent my time on Sunday correcting his grammar is here talking sh1t. Your children bought your burial site 20 years ago but you refuse to go. Your first child is almost 70 and your are still here collecting dust. Are you waiting for your oldest son to die before you die?Your mates have died while you're still here collecting dust. You have become a nuisance to the society that pays your pension.

Dede slowpoke, go and die!

Are you not the same fellow who spoke about some health challenge with his wife, and you are here wishing someone ill. A man who live in glass house shouldn't be throwing stones. I think you should consider devoting more time to your wife. More than anything now, she needs you!

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by braine(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oga Billy abeg take it easy on Payless o.

*Just observing things*.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
@Op, You're not far from the truth. Why will Bayelsa govt not see any university in the whole world to send it's students but a new, untested, private university owned by Asari Dokubo in Benin republic?
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please can anyone remind me when Asari ever claimed a top politician from yoruba land was behind his arrest?
I am waiting for the OP to do so himself since he stated it as a fact.
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
PointB:

Are you not the same fellow who spoke about some health challenge with his wife, and you are here wishing someone ill. A man who live in glass house shouldn't be throwing stone. I think you should consider devoting more time to your wife. More than anything now, she needs you more!

Rubbish! I don't need you to cynically bring up my wife here. Keep your advise to your damn self, Ibo man. My wife came to your attention due to Ezeachi's (an Igbo man) illness that cost him his leg. My lovely wife is doing really well. As a matter of fact, she does anything just like anyone else. The grumpy old man has lost all the respect in the world. Where were you when the old man was looking for trouble?

What an id1ot you are!
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by PointB: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

Rubbish! I don't need you to cynically bring up my wife here. Keep your advise to your damn self, Ibo man. My wife came to your attention due to Ezeachi's (an Igbo man) illness that cost him his leg. My lovely wife is doing really well. As a matter of fact, she does anything just like anyone else. The grumpy old man has lost all the respect in the world. Where were you when the old man was looking for trouble?

What an id1ot you are!

Glad to know that your wife is 'doing really well'. Be careful though about your BP, man. It's rising!

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by BabaEleko(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fp banker.
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
PointB:

Glad to know that your wife is 'doing really well'. Be careful though about your BP, man. It's rising!

grin grin grin grin Worry about your health, Ibo man.
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by PointB: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
payless:

grin grin grin grin Worry about your health, Ibo man.

If I belonged to Anger and Pain Contraption (APC), I'll be very worried about my health. A 'partyless' man like me need not worry about partisan politics.
Re: Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed by tchaik(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Afam and the other MODs should explain why this payless has not been banned. Such a bad mannered and disgruntled kid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member / Electoral Reform In Nigeria! Which Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.