Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Dream For Nigeria. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Dream For Nigeria. (505 Views)

My Dream For The Features by o.a olamilekan / A poem for Nigeria at 52: The Giant Is Asleep / Prayer For Nigeria In Distress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream For Nigeria. by blym4real: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Many years ago, our fore fathers brought a new nation into the continent, a new nation full of men and women of great wisdom, a new nation of great expectation, a new nation where everybody was treated equally regardless whether rich and poor, a new nation where peace and love reighned and a new nation of hope.

But now, I keep asking myself what have we done to this great nation of ours, we now engage in civil war, political war, religious war and tribal war. When are we going to defeat the true enemy which is war itself, when are we going to realise the vision of those who gave their lives that this nation might live and progress.

Nigeria rise up, it is your time, it is your time to shine.
We won't allow our founding fathers to labour in vain.
Let freedom ring for Nigeria, Nigeria must be free not tomorrow but today.
Free yourself Nigerians, know your rights, fight for your right and stand by your rights.

I look forward to see a nation where all it citizens will be treated equally.
I look forward to see a nation that will celebrate 20 years of uninterupted power supply.
I look forward to see a nation where people will not join politics for money but to serve.
I look forward to see a nation where a woman will be made president.
I look forward to see a nation where the common man will live comfortably in his house with access to all social amenities
I look forward to see a nation where holiness and Godliness will prevail.
I look forward to see a nation where everyone will say no to bribery and corruption.
I look forward to see a nation where the innocent man won't be purnish unjustly and the guilty will purnish according to the law.
I look forward to see a nation where foreigners will compete to claim citizenship.

Nigerians we have to be courageous to achieve this, we have to be prepare to fight, to cry, to struggle, we have to be ready for the worst for this great country and finally we have to live to achieve this together.

This is our hope, my belief and my faith, with this faith we will be able to stand on our feet and demand for our rights.
With this belief we will be able to transform this country to a place where everyone in the city and jungle of the world will say, how I wish I was a Nigerian.

Let freedom rings on the hills and valley
Let freedom rings on the mountain and on land
Let freedom rings in the innermost and outermost of this country
Let freedom rings on the lips of every Nigerians
It is our time, we must rise to the task ahead.
FREEDOM EVERYWHERE

The trees and leaves are rejoicing for freedom
The flowers are glowing and shouting "we are free"
The sea and rivers are flowing, throwing their water into the sky saying at last we are free.

FREEDOM FOREVER AND EVER. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE. By anex4real.
Re: My Dream For Nigeria. by ijezie4: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
this is a nice short writing. i would like to publish this in a magazine, hope you dont mind
Re: My Dream For Nigeria. by blym4real: 6:01am On Dec 28, 2013
thank you for the comment. which of the magazine

(1) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin / Let’s “go Over” Some Business…phrasal Verbs! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.