Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? (875 Views)

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Andyblaze: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
My Opinion May Differ, I dont really care if you accept
it or not, But You Asked for It, So here it is:
First, You compliment her and tell her WellDone, for
atleast Making the Effort to cook! Many Ladies Cant
cook!
Tell her when you know No one else is Around to hear
you say it, So that you dont Embarrass her
If you have any Experience in cooking Show her some
tips!

Dont Forget, Encouragement Does Alot!
Say Something Like:
"Honey the Soup was nice, but would have been best
if this and this was added!". Believe me She would
try harder next time, and when she does, Say
something like

"Yeah that's It! You are getting it now, but u still
forgot this and this!
You alone can Encourage your wife to be a better
Cook!

NOBODY IS ABOVE ENCOURAGEMENT!
WHAT IS UR OPINION?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by otbliz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will not add or subtract Till i get a wife
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by zomoears(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pally, depends o. If it is a one-off n u know she makes it better on a good day, then I suggest...silence!eat n compliment her for her effort, but make no mention of d defect.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by bebe2(f): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
angry grin na wah for nairaland
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by iduzebaba(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
i eat alot; d moment she noticed dat i left her food untouched; haaa; she go done catch d scope say d fud no make am b dat:
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by baby124: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2013
Obe to dun, owo lo pa : "soup wey sweet na money kill am". OP, are you sure you are bringing enough money home for the soup to be sweet? Dont bring kwashiokor money and expect gourmet soup.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Andyblaze: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2013
baby_123: Obe to dun, owo lo pa : "soup wey sweet na money kill am". OP, are you sure you are bringing enough money home for the soup to be sweet? Dont bring kwashiokor money and expect gourmet soup.

cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by jmoore(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2013
Andyblaze: My Opinion May Differ, I dont really care if you accept
it or not, But You Asked for It, So here it is:
First, You compliment her and tell her WellDone, for
atleast Making the Effort to cook! Many Ladies Cant
cook!
Tell her when you know No one else is Around to hear
you say it, So that you dont Embarrass her
If you have any Experience in cooking Show her some
tips!

Dont Forget, Encouragement Does Alot!
Say Something Like:
"Honey the Soup was nice, but would have been best
if this and this was added!". Believe me She would
try harder next time, and when she does, Say
something like

"Yeah that's It! You are getting it now, but u still
forgot this and this!
You alone can Encourage your wife to be a better
Cook!

NOBODY IS ABOVE ENCOURAGEMENT!
WHAT IS UR OPINION?

copy copy>> http://www..com/talk/topic,74486.0.html
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Miner13: 5:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Go to the kitchen and prepare a delicious soup.
so when she taste it, she wil realize there is mistake or error in her own cook
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by vizkiz: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2013
jmoore:
copy copy>> http://www..com/talk/topic,74486.0.html

busted!!!! grin

Bro, u sef wicked angry u 4 wait small make d topic even enter paqe 2 nah...

(1) (Reply)

changed my mind / Where Were You Born / An Inspirational Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.