Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Interesting Nigerians Facebook Status Updates !!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Interesting Nigerians Facebook Status Updates !!! (20689 Views)

Dussehra Funny Whatsapp-facebook Status Pics Messages Jokes Memes / Olodo Facebook Status / Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Nigerians Facebook Status Updates !!! by Godwin10(m): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2013
1. If bathing with soap and water makes us clean, what then makes the towel dirty

2. If your girlfriend won't accept a BIBLE as Xmas gift pls dump her, it's Jesus birthday not hers.......

3. JESUS didn't carry the Cross 4 weightlifting, he didn't bear the flogging because He wants to marry a Fulani gal, he didn't wear the crown to look like the Oba of Benin...
All he did was for You and I... Why not give him all he deserves? Why do you just choose to be stingy?

4. Ladies surprise your boyfriend this week atleast.... Collect his account number and deposit money into it... YOU WON'T DIE!!!

5. What shall it profit a girl to have all the brazilian hair in the whole world and still lose her boyfriend to a girl on low cut...

6. Two months ago, I gave my number to this Sexy Girl. She said:- "Sweetheart I will text/call you when I get home". I think she's homeless.

7. America: "Spell *Obama* and win an iPad instantly"
Nigeria: "Bring 100 Guinness crown corks and stand a chance of winning a biro"

8. Teacher: Use the word harassment in a sentence.

Student: I was in love with Ngozi and her ASS MEANT a lot to me.

9. You have over 10 Sex partners & you still refer to your reproductive Organ as Private Part.

No, You're wrong. It's A UNIVERSAL CHARGER...

10. Naija movie industry be like:- Gbe! Gbe!! Gbe!!! This new film wey cumot bomb pass bokoharam, e qo kidnap your heart like militant, wetin b d name of this ogbonge movie! Na "Last words of Mandela" dem dey call am, come see Olu Jacobs For Prison Fighting For Freedom*** Suspense, Heartbreak, Couping... No time o. "Grab ur copy nw".

Which of them cracked you up?

Source:
http://www.unibenblog.com/2013/12/interesting-nigerians-facebook-status.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Interesting Nigerians Facebook Status Updates !!! by zodd(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Interesting Nigerians Facebook Status Updates !!! by jbblues24(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2019
Just graceful smiley

(1) (Reply)

Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: / Goodluck Jonathan Grants Amnesty To Boko-Haram. / Jokesmania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.