Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Some Things That Attract Demons To People - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Things That Attract Demons To People (70898 Views)

How Sweets /tatoo Attracts Demons To Kids / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by ngdude(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
How to place targeted ads on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Omexonomy: Wonder shall never end.
@op you forget to mention the cream we rubb the chair we sit on the mattrass we sleep on.
If all what you wrote are for real then 4/5 of the world population will be possessed by strong and wicked demons.
ironically, 4/5 of the world is already possessed by demons!

It explains why immoral dressing is a norm, homosexuality, corruption, lies and more importantly, ur comments on NL is enuff to knw u are deeply possessed! grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by MrT2011(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Divepen]Others Include
*Rock and roll music:It makes you blank out,i.e while repeating a chant or the same words you will not want to think thereby making demons operational in ones life.

*Rosaries of catholics
*Mala of the muslim
*Artifact of the easter religion,such as their gods
*Pictures of catholic saints..

You can add your own

Sharrap! Ewu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by dwittyc0der(f): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
:-/
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by aventura: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Listen to music

driving a machine called car that is not in the bible

watching soccer that is not in the bible

communicating with someone, thousands of miles apart with gadgets called phones and tablets that is not in the bible.

watching someone in an electronic box called tv that is not in the bible

flying in the sky with the aid of an occultic aerodynamic machine called airplane that is not in the bible

posting on an occultic forum with the help of the airwaves that is not in the bible

yeye
. Spiritualist ko boko haram ni

12 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by ignis: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
I refused to believe this...

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Vivly(f): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Seriously, how can you call yourself a child of God and possess so much fear? The earth is ours and its fullness thereoff. Since the spirit of God possesses me, there's no room for any demon.

8 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by 24in7: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mod how cme 2 thesame post/topic make FP. undecided...how much them give U
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Oluwatola5: Activate the Holy-Spirit, the guardian spirit in your life and you will be directed on majority, if not all things you do and the steps you take....

Only those who understand the ministry and benefits of the Holy-Spirit will understand this.
gbam! Much love from me to you kiss

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Warning: Celebration of Christmas in honor of the Birth of Christ
Reason: Jews and early Christians never did, Roman Catholics buried Norse Myhtology and Pagan Rituals into Christian Life canonized the Bible as you have it today Read Jeremiah 10 -1-4 "Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are terrified by them. 3 For the customs of the peoples are worthless; they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel. 4 They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter"

Warning: Trinity Worship - Believing that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are 1 (more like 1 bleeped-up Schizophrenic mix of crack-cocaine and alcohol)
Reason: Trinity Worship is downright Pagan no matter what modern Christians think and whichever theories they claim they have. The Original Children of God - the jews do not believe it and God does not chide them for it, why should Christians molded from Pagan Roman Evolution tell us what is right about a Religion that was tainted by their own ignorance of History

2 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by samsard(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
na wa o, Demons every
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is the spirit of fear rest upon the brethren?
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by joshuaidibia(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Omexonomy: Wonder shall never end.
@op you forget to mention the cream we rubb the chair we sit on the mattrass we sleep on.
If all what you wrote are for real then 4/5 of the world population will be possessed by strong and wicked demons.
LAGIMO
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Prodigy246(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Brazillian hair - Some of these so called brazillian hair sold to unsuspecting Ladies are stolen from shrines where d original owners sacrifices them!

5 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
The world is possessed because it has been given to the devil who is the god of this Age.

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by sademola: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Twice on fp, mod do d needful
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Farmafric(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
That Post is right. Many of the things that slow Christians down stem from what he mentioned in those post. He forget to mention sexual sins and other forms of sins, they open the flood gate for demons. Some rap music, ornaments especially religious objects such as chaplets, rosaries, "holy pictures' . statues, and even some celebrations such as catholic mass ( unfortunately, I went through a catholic seminary and operated under the demonic cloud for a long time,and seriously defending the system until i got saved), and every form of incantations. The injunction is only for born again christian though, ignore it if you can not understand it

3 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by chrisley024(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
voltron: Warning: Celebration of Christmas in honor of the Birth of Christ
Reason: Jews and early Christians never did, Roman Catholics buried Norse Myhtology and Pagan Rituals into Christian Life canonized the Bible as you have it today Read Jeremiah 10 -1-4 "Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are terrified by them. 3 For the customs of the peoples are worthless; they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel. 4 They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter"

Warning: Trinity Worship - Believing that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are 1 (more like 1 bleeped-up Schizophrenic mix of crack-cocaine and alcohol)
Reason: Trinity Worship is downright Pagan no matter what modern Christians think and whichever theories they claim they have. The Original Children of God - the jews do not believe it and God does not chide them for it, why should Christians molded from Pagan Roman Evolution tell us what is right about a Religion that was tainted by their own ignorance of History
What makes those d@ do not believe the Savior that has come the original children of God?
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Prodigy246: Brazillian hair - Some of these so called brazillian hair sold to unsuspecting Ladies are stolen from shrines where d original owners sacrifices them!
most of them were gotten from dead bodies. I cant imagine wearing another person's hair. Even those attachment... who knows what evil process it went through before hitting stores, maybe thats why girls of nowadays lack manners.

3 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Elxandre(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Please can i burn my mums jewelry too grin
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by chrisley024(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Farmafric: That Post is right. Many of the things that slow Christians down stem from what he mentioned in those post. He forget to mention sexual sins and other forms of sins, they open the flood gate for demons. Some rap music, ornaments especially religious objects such as chaplets, rosaries, "holy pictures' . statues, and even some celebrations such as catholic mass ( unfortunately, I went through a catholic seminary and operated under the demonic cloud for a long time,and seriously defending the system until i got saved), and every form of incantations. The injunction is only for born again christian though, ignore it if you can not understand it
Aaha!

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by UKBobo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
1.Blackberry Phone
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Omexonomy: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wetin i do you?
SLIDE waxie: ironically, 4/5 of the world is already possessed by demons!

It explains why immoral dressing is a norm, homosexuality, corruption, lies and more importantly, ur comments on NL is enuff to knw u are deeply possessed! grin
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by gsalvatore: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Out of ignorance the OP speaketh.

be guided!

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Miner13: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
If every thing we used is by no means free from demonic. Then i will conclude by saying our eyes is the control room of demons because either we use them or not we must see them everyday around us.

Maybe the op could also help by giving glasses wil can use to prevent them from been visible to our sight.

Lol!
I trust in JAH
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Deiok(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
57th to comment not bad. gringrin
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by donkross1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Its true

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
How the fcu..k do you want me to enjoy life when you've listed everything as being demonic.... Which one sef...
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Miner13: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
don kross: Its true

your proof?
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Deiok(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
TribalEAST: most of them were gotten from dead bodies. I cant imagine wearing another person's hair. Even those attachment... who knows what evil process it went through before hitting stores, maybe thats why girls of nowadays lack manners.
Gbam... Some of them start acting wierd after they fix the hair.

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Am I the only one who noticed... This topic dey fp twice

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.