Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Some Things That Attract Demons To People - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Things That Attract Demons To People (70849 Views)

How Sweets /tatoo Attracts Demons To Kids / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Funkadict(m): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2013
I could remember, after watching d latter part of harry potter, and then also, I had won all the levels of d Zuma-god game. For some nights I use to have funny dreams and hear funny sounds. Spiritual ignorance can only be taken out by the Holy spirit.
God help us all.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nosu(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2013
Bulldog: from your quote above most of the things mentioned have two sides to it (since you mentioned clothes with good inscriptions and those with bad ones having different effects). But by mentioning the crucifix, rosary etc i can categorical tell you that the OP has a demon in him because only demons resent those. Asking if the rosary is scriptural is like asking if praying is legal.

Ur reply doesn't answer my question, prayer is very scriptural and I can give u as many reference in scripture as u want. Pls be scriptural and give me references in scripture to prove dat.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Funkadict(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2013
why do you buy it to begin with? What you believe is what haunts you cos if i have the shirt i'll be prancing around proudly in it cos in my Mind i know that i'm telling satan (living inside most posters here) that his glory is faded to his face. Dont you think the demon in you made you discard the shirt cos it's angered by being reminded its past? grin [/quote]

hey bro! If not for God u can't even think it to yab the devil to his face o. Plus did not d bible talk about fleein from every appearanc of evil? Once it resemble evil or said not to be good...whatever you can put on for every1 to see on u, its not worth it.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nosu(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Funkadict :
I could remember, after watching d latter part of harry potter, and then also, I had won all the levels of d Zuma-god game. For some nights I use to have funny dreams and hear funny sounds. Spiritual ignorance can only be taken out by the Holy spirit.
God help us all.
I stopped Zuma because at a point I realise dat the images on the games are idols and only God and the worshipper of those gods know wat they are reciting while the game is being played. omo na e I stop to dey play.
It is not fear, it is caution. Scripture says give no place to the devil. If u feel u can give him d place and still retain the place, go ahead. but one thing is sure the ancient book is still the most accurate book.

The prudent man forseeth evil and he hides his head but ....
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2013
Nosu:

Ur reply doesn't answer my question, prayer is very scriptural and I can give u as many reference in scripture as u want. Pls be scriptural and give me references in scripture to prove dat.
prove that the rosary is a prayer or an object? I thought you just said prayer is scriptural And what is the scripture if i may ask?
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2013
Nosu:
I stopped Zuma because at a point I realise dat the images on the games are idols and only God and the worshipper of those gods know wat they are reciting while the game is being played. omo na e I stop to dey play.
It is not fear, it is caution. Scripture says give no place to the devil. If u feel u can give him d place and still retain the place, go ahead. but one thing is sure the ancient book is still the most accurate book.

The prudent man forseeth evil and he hides his head but ....
also desist from interacting with those are as ugly to the extent they resemble idols from east africa or people as beautiful as mermaids. The demons might have created them you know.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by macof(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2013
Coldfeet: So u believe in demons? Halleluia!!!!

I believe in negative Energy
theres Negative charge, Positive charge and Neutral. when u dont keep them all in balance, Everything wouldnt go right, and NEGATIVE ENERGY is dominant.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nosu(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2013
Bulldog: prove that the rosary is a prayer or an object? I thought you just said prayer is scriptural And what is the scripture if i may ask?
I tot u are a christain, if u believe in rosary, give me scripture to back it up.
I believe in the anointing oil. If any ask me y I believe in it, I will simply open up the bible to show them dat it is scriptural.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2013
Funkadict :

hey bro! If not for God u can't even think it to yab the devil to his face o. Plus did not d bible talk about fleein from every appearanc of evil? Once it resemble evil or said not to be good...whatever you can put on for every1 to see on u, its not worth it.
the same bible tells me in luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to
tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
and in revelations 2:26 to 27
And he that overcometh, and
keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the
nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
. Why the heck do you claim to be a christian and at the same time live in fear thus giving the devil the power to control, limit and manipulate you? Where the heck is your faith

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Deiok(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2013
chrisley024:
N d gift was? grin
Three months ban free card. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Nosu:
I tot u are a christain, if u believe in rosary, give me scripture to back it up.
I believe in the anointing oil. If any ask me y I believe in it, I will simply open up the bible to show them dat it is scriptural.
rosary as a prayer is in the bible, but you dont want to see it. Rosary as an object(as depicted here) is in the bible using you example(the cruxifix is in the bible, beads are in the bible, threads are in the bible) smiley . But assuming i give you what you crave and say that the rosary isn't in the bible, so are many things you use today to aid your prayer life. For instance, people now read the bible/recite prayers with their phones just as people pray with a rosary, is a phone/handset in the bible? It's because of your type that jesus christ sent the holy spirit to lecture to but the irony is that those the holy spirit are sent to resent him. Pity.

PS: I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER ALMIGHTY
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nosu(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2013
Pls give me a list of what I use today dat isn't in the bible
U still hvnt given me a biblical reference.
And how much do u know abt the Holyspirit,?
U no don't hv a reference then it shows you hv homework to do
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2013
Nosu: Pls give me a list of what I use today dat isn't in the bible
U still hvnt given me a biblical reference.
And how much do u know abt the Holyspirit,?
maybe you cant read well, refer to my previous post. What i know about the holy spirit is that he lives in me, he teaches me the truths and mysteries those blind in the spirit cant see and that he is God. Anybody that claims to know more is on his/her own

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2013
kevoh: Rubbish post! If the OP were my ELDER brother (1st born) and I'm the last of four kids I would still slap some sense into him.

I wouldn't hesitate to do same.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nosu(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2013
Bulldog: maybe you cant read well, refer to my previous post. What i know about the holy spirit is that he lives in me, he teaches me the truths and mysteries those blind in the spirit cant see and that he is God. Anybody that claims to know more is on his/her own
U need a study on the personal of the Holyspirit.
Let me help u a little
Jesus said he will testisfy of me, he will not say anything except the things he hears me.. says.
So what u are saying is the Holyspirit was the one that brought abt the new revelation of the use of rosary abi, I laugh in tongues because I am sure u don't even know who the Holyspirit is and how he operates.
Pls I beg u go and do a study on the holyspirit. Even the apostles after Jesus didn't say anything like using rosary to pray.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by texazzpete(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2013
Divepen: Others Include
*Rock and roll music:It makes you blank out,i.e while repeating a chant or the same words you will not want to think thereby making demons operational in ones life.

*Rosaries of catholics
*Mala of the muslim
*Artifact of the easter religion,such as their gods
*Pictures of catholic saints..

You can add your own

I've reported this to the Moderators for offensive content.

If the Moderator takes no action, I'll report HIM to Seun.

Religious intolerance must be rooted out at all levels.

3 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Kelyto: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Bulldog: rosary as a prayer is in the bible, but you dont want to see it. Rosary as an object(as depicted here) is in the bible using you example(the cruxifix is in the bible, beads are in the bible, threads are in the bible) smiley . But assuming i give you what you crave and say that the rosary isn't in the bible, so are many things you use today to aid your prayer life. For instance, people now read the bible/recite prayers with their phones just as people pray with a rosary, is a phone/handset in the bible? It's because of your type that jesus christ sent the holy spirit to lecture to but the irony is that those the holy spirit are sent to resent him. Pity.

PS: I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER ALMIGHTY
this bulldog guy is sick in the head..... Imagine saying that rosary is in the bible..... Are you ok?.... Catholics are all pagans...... Tufiakwa
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by PrettyGaby(f): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2013
don't drink water because of marine spirit... don't eat food cuz demons might have infested the soil... don't use furniture. you never know where the wood came from... don't talk to your neighbour. he could be possessed... don't, don't, don't... i wonder why Christ forgot to give these instructions before he left. what was he thinking?

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Nosu:
U need a study on the personal of the Holyspirit.
Let me help u a little
Jesus said he will testisfy of me, he will not say anything except the things he hears me.. says.
So what u are saying is the Holyspirit was the one that brought abt the new revelation of the use of rosary abi, I laugh in tongues because I am sure u don't even know who the Holyspirit is and how he operates.
Pls I beg u go and do a study on the holyspirit. Even the apostles after Jesus didn't say anything like using rosary to pray.
your ignorance can only be superceeded by your ignorance smiley
john 14:25 to 26
25 "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
my friend, like i said, there is something blocking you comprehension of the bible. What's the implication of "all things" . Do you also know that there was nothing like the bible from 0- about 150AD. Hence, what are the early christians using to crosscheck correctness of objects? smiley finally, dont claim you know much about the holy spirit cos it's tantamount to blasphemy. Scientists are still not sure what lurks in the bottom of the oceans and the expanse of the space earth is floating on. Yet you claim absolute knowledge of the one that created it. smiley such pride, such arrogance, reminds me of an angel, an angel that lost his glory smiley . If you are against the rosary, you are against prayer. That's the summary

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by DonaldGenes(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2013
jnrbayano: Once you focus on worshiping God in truth and in spirit, keeping his commandments ie following Jesus, Demons will be taken care of.

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1mil likes

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Kelyto: this bulldog guy is sick in the head..... Imagine saying that rosary is in the bible..... Are you ok?.... Catholics are all pagans...... Tufiakwa
Mad men calls sane people mad men. I'm not surprised in the least smiley
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by ikkings(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2013
I knew there was something wrong with Zuma game, the images and the sound that comes from the frog at the end of each game is just not normal. I wonder what the sound is, I tried to listen hard to what is said at the end of the game, but I could not make anything out of it, for that I uninstalled the game.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by ooshinibos: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Divepen: EXODUS 20:4– “You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth”
DEUT 7:25-26– “… you shall not bring an abomination into your house …”
Contact objects involve many items. Is every object demonic? Obviously not. A person needs to know what constitutes a demonic contact object and be aware of the consequences of using or owning such objects. In deliverance ministry there is the area where people are concerned because strange things are happening in their homes … a lack of peace, “knocking sounds”, foul and unexplainable odors at times, residents having nightmares and bad dreams, the children are restless or disturbed. Any and all of these probably indicate the presence of a demonic object of some kind. Demons can and do infest certain objects or the object is used as a vehicle of travel for the demon.
Here are some objects and activities to consider and pray about:
-Crucifix – a symbol of pain and suffering
-Dream Catchers – a mobile that hangs over a baby crib – draws demons
-Irish jewelry – many items are covered with occultic designs
-Clothing with occultic patterns, images and designs (“seeing eye” is one)
-Some stuffed animals – they can take on human characteristics and personalities. Children may even talk to them, treating them like a sibling
-Some photos of dead relatives – consider the “spirits of death” in photos
-Some Chinese board games
-Wind Chimes – not all, but many. Chinese occultic background history. Consider the teachings of Feng Shui which involve healing powers, enhancing the mind, spirit and body
-So called “Christian jewelry” with crosses, fish symbols, doves (images)
-Paintings of the so called Jesus, the Last Supper (no one knows what Christ looked like so men should not try to picture him). One particular version of the Last Supper actually has a woman at the table. A female apostle? Check it out!
-Some antiques and heirlooms (do not know what the owners were involved in and possible curses on the items involved)
-Your own property – who lived there before you? Native American and Slave curses may be present from former owners and occupants.
-Some TV programs, movies, plays – involving the occult, witchcraft, horror
-Religious books that teach false doctrines not found in the Bible
-Some people who come into your home may bring demonic spirits with them. Pray about these visitors and ask the Lord if you need to anoint your home after they leave
-Yoga, Lamaze, “breath prayers”, Hypnosis, visualization, inner-healing
-Pictures and statues of angels (usually female). One of the more popular contact objects that the demons love.
-Native American artwork, statues, jewelry, blankets, clothing – be carefuland examine for "hidden symbols,etc"
Demonic objects and activities are designed solely to attract the spirit world of Satan – through incantations, enchantments, divination or physical contact. One purpose of demonic objects is to get a person to beginto hear from demonsand begin to talk with the demons. Never talk to a demon, they are liars (John 8:44)
JOSHUA 6:18 –“And you, by all means abstain from the accursed things, lest you become accursed when you take of the accursed things, and make the camp ofIsrael a curse, and trouble it”. Good principle for your own dwelling place.
CASE HISTORY of a CHAIN –an inmate in a prison ministry class came in one night and showed a chain he had made of yarn and as he began to put it around his neck the Lord spoke to him and said “Don’t put that around your neck, I made you free”. This confirms the same message heard by one of the teachers that same day independent of the inmate. There is your double witness from God. Chains often denote slavery, we are free in Christ.
Ask yourself this question:“What is really in my house, do I really know, and do I understand the spiritual implications and consequences of these objects?” PRAY about this and let the Lord direct you as to what is not acceptable to Him and needs to be taken from your dwellings and destroyed (burn, throw away…don’t give away something demonic to another person…that is not showing love)

Only Nigerians will believe this tread , (27 likes Ke ) , your corruption ,actions and hatreds attracts demons more than the things you listed
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2013
ikkings: I knew there was something wrong with Zuma game, the images and the sound that comes from the frog at the end of each game is just not normal. I wonder what the sound is, I tried to listen hard to what is said at the end of the game, but I could not make anything out of it, for that I uninstalled the game.
i dont know why you haven't listened hard when a frog croaks, when a cock crows, or a dog bark... And wonder what they are saying. grin
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2013
ooshinibos:

Only Nigerians will believe this tread , (27 likes Ke ) , your corruption ,actions and hatreds attracts demons more than the things you listed
tell them. People nowadays are just zombies with no mind of their own. If reasoning is a job, 90% of nigerians will be jobless

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by macof(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2013
ikkings: I knew there was something wrong with Zuma game, the images and the sound that comes from the frog at the end of each game is just not normal. I wonder what the sound is, I tried to listen hard to what is said at the end of the game, but I could not make anything out of it, for that I uninstalled the game.

because u feared Zuma has demons undecided
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Asabeq(f): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2013
I don't care if I get banned for life but I must let you know that you,the op and all who have said thrash about my catholic faith are from generation of bastards and prostitutes!! God punish you people GO and Die!!!

Kelyto: this bulldog guy is sick in the head..... Imagine saying that rosary is in the bible..... Are you ok?.... Catholics are all pagans...... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by ooshinibos: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Bulldog: tell them. People nowadays are just zombies with no mind of their own. If reasoning is a job, 90% of nigerians will be jobless

true true , thats why president Jonathan goodluck cannot function well , with the way 90 percent of Nigerians thing and believe ,its not easy , he has no chance of success . i pity us .

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by ikkings(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

because u feared Zuma has demons undecided
Not that the game has demons, just that sometimes the creators of these games try to pass across subliminal messages and you accept it in your subconcious mind without knowing, you may not know what they are up to but they certainly know what they want to achieve, which christian in his right mind would create a game with images of idols? pple play these games thinking its fun but the devil is achieving his aim.

2 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by jnrbayano(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Izadibabe:

You forgot to add stop watching movies like Chuckie and Exorcist where I am sure OP copied all the items on the demon list! Some people really have free time on their hands. If the rest of the world was busy worrying about demons and devils chasing them like this my guy here, we for nor see internet use until Jesus come....the OP wants me to send some demons to slap some common sense into him.

Don't mind him jare..
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by zyzxx(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2013
i pray devil will never torment any 1 here in jesus name,, God will nt allow devil to av is way in our life and family in jesus name amen,,, stop joking here,,,, u will knw what it called real demon wen u ask those who av expereince in it b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Details I Found About The Porn Industry -abylyty / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.