Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters (10509 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Bad Parents Bring Up Bad Children / Who Should Bring Up A Child? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 5:56am On Dec 27, 2013
Is the use of pacifier a sign of butty ness??
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 27, 2013
lynpetra:

Naa buns and groundnut is posh.
Talk about kwulikwuli,tied icecream,baba dudu, cheesy,Agidi jellof with it's legendary biscuit bones,aki hausa.

OR IYA BOLA'S,rice 5naira,macaroni 5naira,ishon 5naira,ice water 1naira.Better still,visit d school tap,use ur hands and cup a drink. grin

Lmao I used to love kulikuli and tied ice cream. Haa babadudu I loved, aki Hausa and all of the above I loved....

I saw liki-liki in Nigeria in August and I bought heaps....do you know the last time I ate liki-liki before that day? I was practically digging into it as I paid the woman. My hubby and I rushed the thing Ehn, we sat down in a recliner chair and sucked the life out of the liki liki. My husband and I fought for the liki liki and he blamed me for not buying more.

.....hang on a sec, are you guys trying to tell me I fall into the ajekpako group? Ehhhh I don fall my own hand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kanwulia:

I actually meant PJs and Nities! kiss
Ok,

deols: Is the use of pacifier a sign of butty ness??

I don't like pacifiers, don't want their teeth to look croaked cheesy
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
jennykadry:

Lmao I used to love kulikuli and tied ice cream. Haa babadudu I loved, aki Hausa and all of the above I loved....

I saw liki-liki in Nigeria in August and I bought heaps....do you know the last time I ate liki-liki before that day? I was practically digging into it as I paid the woman. My hubby and I rushed the thing Ehn, we sat down in a recliner chair and sucked the life out of the liki liki. My husband and I fought for the liki liki and he blamed me for not buying more.

.....hang on a sec, are you guys trying to tell me I fall into the ajekpako group? Ehhhh I don fall my own hand cheesy

What is liki liki. undecided

You too like to lick. lipsrsealed
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Isn't licki licki icheku,ichelekwu,mbanchala?
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
undecided
byvan: Isn't licki licki icheku,ichelekwu,mbanchala?

Yea it is
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Correct ! ! My favorite fruit.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by MMotimo: 3:34am On Dec 30, 2013
@OP

You need money to bring up an ajebutter, the problem is you may have money today but not tomorrow
A higher and more honorable aspiration is good breeding which money cannot by
Children with proper upbringing will reflect class, regardless of their financial circumstances

Some of the ways to achieve this -
Watch your vocabulary, eschew violence, nothing screams classless and poor breeding like casual comfort with violence towards others, cussing, abusing, etc
Do not embrace the language of money-miss-roads, the cultured rich do not boast, they are not lousy and they are not braggarts
Make sure please and thank you are basics in your child's vocabulary, old fashioned good manners are priceless any day
Make sure your kids treat all people (rich and poor, old and young) with respect and be honorable in all that they do
Buy the best that you can afford, do not compromise on affordable quality. Quality before quantity
. . . . . Etc
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
byvan: Isn't licki licki icheku,ichelekwu,mbanchala?

I know it as ickeku
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: grin grin

I also remembered the ororo I bottle in an empty lip gloss kpangolo during hamattan grin.I remembered the long plaited sungass(hope that's d name),my mom wud plait me,my worst fear always reserved at the final part where she wud bend it down.It hurts like hell.Remembered cutting my hair with her sewing scissor,and hide under the bed for hours.Remembered she nearly had an heart attack when she saw my hair grin,remembered"who mess am,na ojo...." grin,remembered my Christmas dress,the cap and the purse,the timeless rubber wristwatch,the alinco glasses and the Hausa perfume to match.Remembered my Bob Marley burnt with candle at the tip....Remembered the WWF's I did with my brothers untop pee soaked bed!I use to be Hauk Hogan!
Remembered the bottle of fanta Chapman shared,how I wud add water to increase mine grin.

It was funny and sweet!
I still remember....
Lmfao....U were a real Pako mehn!!! u married now?? how are the kids I'm sure u wud make them enjoy what you didn't enjoy growing up.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2014
to me, it depends on you the Parents
It's Genetic too, so I think, I can relate to this, some people just know how to carry themselves, money or no money, they can still be classy, fresh, clean, roll with rich kids nd would not even be or act inferior to them.

Money, enough money, good food, fruits, beverages can help a lot as well.

Environment u raise them would av a lot of influence on them, kinda people you relate with, live with, take for example, there wud always be a difference between a rich kid who lives in banana island and an ajegunle street boy...buh then, genetics can help an ajegunle boy role with a rich banana island boy, I know what I'm saying.
Exposure matters too, give them a good sense of style even when they are still young as byvan rightly stated.

The school they go to nd the kids they mix with matters a lot too. I know parents who own schools buh have their kids go to deeperlife high school where they pay huge amount of money, they know why the did that....no matter what, I won't allow my kids go to a bush school nd mix with village kids.....even the way they speak will affect your kids.
Good thing you have shown signs of wanting to make them look great, that's one important part, God help you.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2014
jimmy4x:
Lmfao....U were a real Pako mehn!!! u married now?? how are the kids I'm sure u wud make them enjoy what you didn't enjoy growing up.

Not married o."God's time....." grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Don't know y dis isn't on FP so Pple can make hilarious suggestions cheesy cheesy.Damn,so
happy today.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra:

Not married o."God's time....." grin
yeah Gods time is the best....he'll put smiles on your face.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
O boy, this thread still dey make me laugh. Had to dig it.

Lalasticlala, please do the needful biko.Make person laff small after all the tribal bashing! grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lalasticlala angry cry
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lalasticlala, please do the needful biko.Make person laff small after all the tribal bashing! grin
I just went through your post over again
Chaiiii good old days when Lynpetra was Lynpetra grin

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by tpiadotcom: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
jimmy4x:
to me, it depends on you the Parents
It's Genetic too, so I think, I can relate to this, some people just know how to carry themselves, money or no money.

true

its either nature, nurture or both.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by chickygirl: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Had a good laugh reading this thread.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
You can only raise ajebutter if:
1. ur one urself
2.maybe u aren't one but u got exposed and nw have lots of money to go with d exposure (u will know d right neighborhood to raise d kids d right school,d right games to get them,d right food,ethics,behaviors to instill in them etc)
3.u r married to an ajebutter
4.Money,money,money.. its a key ingredient buh do u knw some kpako do make lots of money without being refined in d end? so without exposure,knowledge ur money no fit raise ajebor oo n with all d money u wont be able to mingle with parents of ur kids friends if d need arises because u no knw nuffen grin

4.Exposure is d number one key to raising ajebutter kids cos i know some ppl that arent even wealthy but because of exposure they knw how to set their priorities when it comes to making decisions in their everyday life...its not genetic its just how exposed u r to the world(some ajebors grow in d mist of kpako kids in the same neighborhood as in but u will still diffrntiate an ajebor from d kpako despite being in same hood...soo.

Nice thread tho lets wake it up from slumber cheesy
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by chickygirl: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
dairykidd:
You can only raise ajebutter if:
1. ur one urself
2.maybe u aren't one but u got exposed and nw have lots of money to go with d exposure (u will know d right neighborhood to raise d kids d right school,d right games to get them,d right food,ethics,behaviors to instill in them etc)
3.u r married to an ajebutter
4.Money,money,money.. its a key ingredient buh do u knw some kpako do make lots of money without being refined in d end? so without exposure,knowledge ur money no fit raise ajebor oo n with all d money u wont be able to mingle with parents of ur kids friends if d need arises because u no knw nuffen grin

4.Exposure is d number one key to raising ajebutter kids cos i know some ppl that arent even wealthy but because of exposure they knw how to set their priorities when it comes to making decisions in their everyday life...its not genetic its just how exposed u r to the world(some ajebors grow in d mist of kpako kids in the same neighborhood as in but u will still diffrntiate an ajebor from d kpako despite being in same hood...soo.

Nice thread tho lets wake it up from slumber cheesy
U said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents That Don't Let Their Children Out Of The House / My kind of mother Inlaw! / Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.