Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

How To Watch Live Matches On Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Matches On Your Android Phone (915 Views)

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids / Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Live Matches On Your Android Phone by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2013
My people, now that Etisalat has blessed us with fast internet connection, I wanna share my discovery with you. Some people have been complaining about Live streaming TV apps like Sybla TV and Ustv. I have used them all and I can tell you the best app for watching football matches on Android devices is Glaxy tv. It is available on Google playstore. all you need to do is download the app and you are good to go. EPL and Champions league matches are now at your finger tips. There are also other sections eg Entertainment, Fashion etc. but what I use it for is watching live matches on my Tecno phantom. The display quality is also very good.

Give it a trial and you can thank me later
Re: How To Watch Live Matches On Your Android Phone by iambobi(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2013
okay .i will check it out soon
meanwhile incase you are looking for a place to buy an android phone.....visit www.studenteshop.com tosition: form-data; name="follow"

on

(1) (Reply)

Rooting LG E445 Android Phone / Sim Error On Samsung Sgh-i677 / Is MTN Now Billing Times Two Like Airtel? Experience With MTN SME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.