Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Please What Do You Know About This Company -air Peace ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Do You Know About This Company -air Peace ? (2001 Views)

Jobs Vacancies At Air Peace Airlines Nigeria Ltd / 5 Vacancies At Air Peace Airline / Air Peace Nigeria Fresh Graduate Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do You Know About This Company -air Peace ? by qtx(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2013
Good morning friends,
I got an invite for aptitude test from the above company for the Post of I.T Manager.

i cant remember applying to the coy and i dont even know who they are, what they do and how much they can pay a manager of about 10years in practices.

Also i have no idea how their test would look like.
Please if you have any of these information at your disposal, kindly help a friend here.
God bless you.
Re: Please What Do You Know About This Company -air Peace ? by lafex: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Any time you are called by strange coys make sure you google for the coy to check if the coy is among the scammers before you go for their interview.
As for this coy, I know anything about it so make sure you google for info.
BEST OF LUCK
Re: Please What Do You Know About This Company -air Peace ? by qtx(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
@lafex, Noted. ur blessed.
Re: Please What Do You Know About This Company -air Peace ? by qtx(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Oh an update, Someone just hinted me somewhere that Air Peace is an Airline, but he doesnt know much about it.
Am still waiting for further info if anybody has.
Jah bless
Re: Please What Do You Know About This Company -air Peace ? by 9inches(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
A friend is also called for today's interview at GRA Ikeja. Was yours today as well? How did it go?
Re: Please What Do You Know About This Company -air Peace ? by qtx(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
9inches: A friend is also called for today's interview at GRA Ikeja. Was yours today as well? How did it go?

tnx 9inches, we had the interview, i am yet to hear any thing about the result.
any idea if you friend has been contacted after the interview. cos we did the test and some of us were later called for the interview which we did b4 xmas.

if there is any update u can late us know here , thnx
Re: Please What Do You Know About This Company -air Peace ? by 9inches(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
He has not been contacted yet. Will surely update here if I get any more info on that.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! / Please Help Me: Bp Business Solution Ltd. Are They For Real? / Jobs And Opportunities In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.