Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities, Wednesday December 18th 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities, Wednesday December 18th 2013 (376 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities, Wednesday December 18th 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2013
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES: Wednesday, December 18th

Creating Your Victorious And Prosperous Future

Pastor Anita

…If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body…the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature… (James 3:2-6).

Many people will readily pay huge sums of money to get solutions to their problems, unaware that the solution is just below their nose; it’s in their mouth. If you can get a grip on the words that come out of your mouth, you can chart your course for a victorious life in Christ Jesus.

If you’re faced with a challenge that seems insurmountable, the words of Jesus in Mark 11:23 is the solution you need. It says, "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." Recall how the tongue is described in our opening text; it’s called a fire. That means with your faith-filled words, you burn up every anomaly—everything in your life and in your future that isn’t consistent with the perfect will of God.A Christian whose life is overwhelmed with lack, for example, is certainly having a harvest of his negative confessions. However, he can change the tide by beginning to speak as the seed of Abraham, declaring his prosperity and abundance in Christ.
Your words rule your life. Proverbs 18:20 says, "A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled." It couldn’t get any clearer than this! The responsibility is yours to create your own victorious, prosperous, and exciting life, from glory to glory by speaking creative words of faith.

Confession

The Word of faith is in my heart and in my mouth today; and as I speak it forth, mountains are moved, hills are levelled, and the crooked paths are made straight before me. Nothing is impossible to me because the greater One lives in me, and by His power working in, and through me, I’m creating my victorious and prosperous life, from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

f u r t h e r s t u d y:

Matthew 12:35-37; Job 22:28

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Reading Plan: Revelation 10:1-11, Ezekiel 47-48
2 Year Reading Plan: Acts 1:1-11 2 Chronicles 32

(1) (Reply)

Relationship With Your Creator / Gunmen Kidnap Former CAN President In Ogun / Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.