Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! (1061 Views)

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! / DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2013
Bin Gbagbo ft Santa claus (10-fresh xmas jokes)
1. Sir Gbagbo
Hello peeps, my name is DR, DR, PROF Bin Gbagbo,
Professor emeritus of Spoken Engrish, yeah Engrish
And I am here to teach you a few things in Spoken Engrish,
A) You know the animal called HE-POPOTAMUS? Yeah that one is male. The female is called SHE-POPOTAMUS and their childrens are called THEY-POPOTAMUS, yeah take note.
B) Ahaa, you know that one called AUNTIE-LOPE? Yeah, that one too is female. The male is called UNCLE-LOPE and their childrens are called NEPHEW-LOPES or if you like NIECE-LOPES depending on your religion.
C) SHE-GOAT is FEmale and HE-GOAT is male and their childrens are called THEM-GOATS, hear?
D) And you know that one Animal called HI-YENA?, Yeah, that one too is male. The female is called HELLO-YENA, and their childrens are called GLO-YENA. Yeah, if you want me to teach your childrens spoken engrish at home, you can call me on my e-mail i-will-make-your-childrens-fail@yahoo.com . Thank you. grin grin grin
2. The Oldman
This oldman went to cash his pension money at the bank. He kept the money in his brief case,
went to the market to get xmas presents for his wives and children, but
After getting all the items, he found out his money had been stolen from his brief case.
He angrily went home, set a trap into his brief case and went to the bank again. He pretended he had cashed money again so set out. Soon a thief was pursuing him again. The thief lowered his hand into the man’s brief case and “FFam!”, the thief’s hand was caught by the trap in the brief case, so the thief with his hand in the man’s bag kept following the man who dragged on as if nothing had happened. The thief started panicking when he realized the man was heading towards the police station so he begged the man “ oga, oga, abeg, I go alight for here!”. The oldman unconcerned replied “ ediot, I be okada?”. He took the thief to the police, set the trap again and headed back to the bank. There he saw some other thiefs laughing, he turned back and in one accord the thieves screamed “ WE DON SEE YOU OOO, NOT AGAIN.” grin

3. MR AND MRS KWAATA
Anytime Mr and Mrs Kwaata had a quarrel , they exchanged proverbial insults in their compound. Can you imagine I once visited the Kwaata family and I overheard a quarrel like this?
MR KWAATA: No pestle likes an over-size mortar
MRS KWAATA: Don’t even call that match-stick a pestle
MR KWAATA: I tell you, the cow that was in a hurry to go to America eventually came back home as corned beef
MRS KWAATA:Useless man, listen a monkey that eats grass is a goat
MR KWAATA: Now you listen to me right there, no matter how the goat frowns, it doesn’t stop the owner from selling him on Christmas
MR KWAATA: If a goat promises you a cure for malaria, just check its own urine
MRS KWAATA: he that urinates in the river must remember his family too will drink from it
MR KWAATA: A mortar that receives many pestles destroys early
MRS KWAATA: Shameless man, a pestle that is unable to pound is used as firewood and a new one is bought
Kwaata fainted… grin

1 Like

Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by mrsbingbagbo(f): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2013
my lof how na? kiss kiss
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by larride(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by mrsbingbagbo(f): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2013
larride: grin grin grin grin

is that your teeth?
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
mrs bin gbagbo:

is that your teeth?
No,it is his legs...

grin grin grin
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by mrsbingbagbo(f): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
No,it is his legs...

grin grin grin

have u taken your drugs today sir?
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2013
mrs bin gbagbo: my lof how na? kiss kiss

i no tell you say move on? embarassed
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by boron10(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2013
bin gbagbo:

i no tell you say move on? embarassed
How you go tell your wife make she move on? Na so them dey divorce for Ghana? Na mouth them take dey divorce?
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by brownideye: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
boron10:
How you go tell your wife make she move on? Na so them dey divorce for Ghana? Na mouth them take dey divorce?

grin grin
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by larride(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
*shits all over thread* angry
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
larride: *shits all over thread* angry

bush pig angry
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by larride(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
bin gbagbo:

bush pig angry

*Taps his craw craw ridden head* angry
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
OMG! Din't know Bin's wife don show for nairaland.

Mrs Bin, how fart?
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by mrsbingbagbo(f): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2013
PretiEbony: OMG! Din't know Bin's wife don show for nairaland.

Mrs Bin, how fart?

respect yourself girl
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by englishmart(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
boron10:
who tell u say he from Ghana?
Re: Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
englishmart: who tell u say he from Ghana?

help me ask am oo angry

(1) (Reply)

16 Reasons To Know If A Witch Isfollowing You With Google Maps / If You Are In His Shoes What Will U Do / Do You Remember This?(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.