Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The FINAL Open Letter To All Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The FINAL Open Letter To All Nigerians (2667 Views)

The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The FINAL Open Letter To All Nigerians by packman: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
OK
Re: The FINAL Open Letter To All Nigerians by BarristerRoy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okay................
Re: The FINAL Open Letter To All Nigerians by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Acidtalk, u killed it bro, we're like-minded, I always had that dream of making this place better ,but growing up has opened my eyes to the fact that a lot of people are fighting for their own share of the so-called national cake. Although, my realization wasn't triggered by anyone in particular, but I noticed that the corruption is from the lowest level in this country, primary school children are being taught how to cheat, by the same people who think this country's in a mess. I can't just go on here, but if everyone would stop thinking about themselves only, and consider the next person, maybe, just maybe ,we'll start getting better.
Re: The FINAL Open Letter To All Nigerians by acidtalk: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
^^^

You are so correct.
Corruption is from the very grass root. The market woman who put in your polythene bag goods far less than you paid for. The mechanic who changes your original part with a fake with the hope of you returning to his workshop. The primary school teach who favours one less bright kid over a brighter one because of the kick backs he gets from the former's parent. The lecturer who collects money from student inplace of high grade......this are the very same people that have the loudest voices in condemning their politicians whereas turn a blind eye on their attitude.

What a big shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do South Africans Hate Nigeria. / . / Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha (YEAA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.