Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. (13088 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
ooshinibos:

Naija Naija !!!!!! ....How can summer in UK be in December .when its Winter is from November to March , whY is it so difficult to speak the truth in Naija ..you were lying say you dey london in summser last summer in December ,bloody liar from Naija
You are a learner grin
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by yuzedo: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
this were am talking about. both two of them is in london. counterbury and bluewater shop. i hope your ashame now! cool

4 Likes

Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by gulfer: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
I have said it before that this guy is not Hausa but either from Yoruba or Igbo. Let's wait and see.
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by justwise(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ishilove:
I can't believe you are taking yuzedo seriously grin

I was initially
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by worry359(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
gulfer: I have said it before that this guy is not Hausa but either from Yoruba or Igbo. Let's wait and see.
Typical TRIBALIST rubbish!!!!
As is quite normal with ignorant Nigerians the first thing they want to bring into any conversation is TRIBAL fights.
Tribal people are the reason that Nigeria is a failed country.

When will you learn that as far as the world is concerned these people are NIGERIAN111
NO ONE IS INTERESTED in which tribe or village or school!
The whole COUNTRY is blamed for the crimes just the same as immigration fraud and Yahoo Yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by ooshinibos: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
yuzedo:
bro, from ur name alone one can no u have only go to edo and oshodi before. Wen u see abroad poeple talking plis simply greet, pass and ask dem if dey neeeed a beer ok? undecided can u imagine! angry

Again yuzedo...i deY live Germany ,its the same weather ( may be slightly colder ) as UK where the capital city is London.

i can invite for a short trip if you dont mind , looks like you know little of these countries
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by ooshinibos: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
yuzedo: this were am talking about. both two of them is in london. counterbury and bluewater shop. i hope your ashame now! cool

well done ...google images
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by yuzedo: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
ooshinibos:

Again yuzedo...bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

i can invite for a short trip if you dont mind , looks like you know little of these countries
waow! shot trip?? shocked me? shocked jamny??!?? shocked ok bro tongue sorry am hash to u before, lets kiss and make up. kiss sooooooo wen am i comeing to the abroad?? oh god am so happy. embarassed bro am ready to come dis night. god my former babe gonna regret dumpin me allar!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by Atk01(f): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
ooshinibos:

Again yuzedo...i deY live Germany ,its the same weather ( may be slightly colder ) as UK where the capital city is London.

Please guy, tell me you are not taking Yuzedo seriously.
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
One look at yuzedo's comments will tell an intelligent person that the dude is smart and enlightened. If u arguing with him u either naïve or plain dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by echobee(f): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
true talk
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by gulfer: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
worry 359:
Typical TRIBALIST rubbish!!!!
As is quite normal with ignorant Nigerians the first thing they want to bring into any conversation is TRIBAL fights.
Tribal people are the reason that Nigeria is a failed country.

When will you learn that as far as the world is concerned these people are NIGERIAN111
NO ONE IS INTERESTED in which tribe or village or school!
The whole COUNTRY is blamed for the crimes just the same as immigration fraud and Yahoo Yahoo.
Did a rabid dog bite you Or is he your brother whose assylum tacctic backfired. FYI, people from every region of Nigeria tell different tales to ensure assylums are granted and that was my leaning. Without a passport as most assylum seekers are, its easy to claim any name but with his forced repatriation his real identity will be unveiled. I know someone who submitted in Germany that he was being hounded by BH when he never went beyond Ibadan in his travels not to talk of even getting to Kabba. I hope you can wrap that your thick skull around it now.
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by ooshinibos: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Atk 01:
Please guy, tell me you are not taking Yuzedo seriously.

i think the dude yuzedo is a joke , i like his sense of humor though, i will take him to the bronx ,where there is real life
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by ooshinibos: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
yuzedo:
waow! shot trip?? shocked me? shocked jamny??!?? shocked ok bro tongue sorry am hash to u before, lets kiss and make up. kiss sooooooo wen am i comeing to the abroad?? oh god am so happy. embarassed bro am ready to come dis night. god my former babe gonna regret dumpin me allar!! angry

lol ,ok we are friends now ...
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
justwise:

Go and educate yourself about the UK and save yourself more embarrassing comment like this

I-too-know, yuzedo's just toying with you cheesy
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
ooshinibos:

You are taking yuzedo seriously? The joke's on you bruv! cheesy
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
yuzedo:
LIAR!!! angry keep this-graceing yourselve. Is nut only capital, hat-ital nko? You have join my enemy to try and this-grace me but guess wat? Joke is on you!!! angry u no d name, I go d country, who win?? undecided Plis gerrat b4 I change my mind, London = country, Dubai = country, just like Nigerian, ghana, etc. ASSU neeeed to resume, I sweartogod. Student don't no anytin this days. Wegive up!!! angry angry angry

grin grin grin ahswear u no well grin
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
vinas:
please ooo,i just want 2 make a lil correction, LONDON is not a country,its just a city and its d capital of ENGLAND.thanx

grin grin yuzedo is nairaland's clown na, he's toying with u n****
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by homesteady(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin Yuzedo oh grin
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by donem: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Clemzy16: I stopped reading when i saw he was suffering from mental illness
grin lol.
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by DollyParton1(f): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Men!! I just love Yuzedo cheesy cheesy
He is amazingly naughty and funny
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by PrinceGashon: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2013
It aff teyed!!! In YuZEdo's voice
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by toprealman: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
yuzedo: why? did he mess and dint say "escuse"? undecided London is very wicked contry and sufferhead. u cant even lap ur freind inside bus, i've been their for summer holiday last dicember. we give upp!!! angry angry angry
Due to Health and Safety issues, yes it is not allowed. But why would you want to do that?
Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2013
ooshinibos:

i think the dude yuzedo is a joke , i like his sense of humor though, i will take him to the bronx ,where there is real life

You think...You and your friend @justwise should be flogged with koboko made from donkey hide...what are you guys arguing about?..

If Yuzedo says London is a country in south america...you dont argue..if he says Tokyo is the capital of Accra..it stays that way..

Are you guys learners here?..
Justwise has been here long enough not to be arguing on silly things.a

4 Likes

Re: Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K. by chelseabmw(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: long time, i tot u were dead...grin grin

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dump Truck Goes Up In Flames In Obanikoro, Lagos (photos) / Urgent? Does The American Embassy Recognise Scanned Copies Of Invition Letter. / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.