Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Zenith Bank New Salary Package - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zenith Bank New Salary Package (16787 Views)

Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / Salary Package For Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank New Salary Package by abbeyjesu(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hey guys, good to inform you all that JO(MD) has delivered on his promise. zenith bank has just reviewed its package upward. good for usss. please don't ask for details, lol
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by emeka22: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
How much for ETs and EAs? Zenith is a very good place to work in the banking sector.
They have a good considerstion for their staff, they are senn as humans and not animals.
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by emeka22: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
whetb do u think?
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by obie3ce(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
hi, the review doesnt affect ET's but from EA upwards. the review is quite competitive and tempting that atimes i dont feel like leaving the system but i gotta . smiley
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by luv2talk(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2008
abbeyjesu:

Hey guys, good to inform you all that JO(MD) has delivered on his promise. zenith bank has just reviewed its package upward. good for usss. please don't ask for details, lol

I think ETB is still the Leader when it comes to handsome packages.i wont believe this until i see the Figure.
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by Boslo: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2008
Pls for the sake of those of us who are not familiar with bank grades,What is EA and ET?

Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by greatone(f): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2008
my dear UBA is d plac 2 wok where u find peace
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by hunter777(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2008
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by quickygal(f): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ post
nothing to write home about ZZenith
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by Ehiwere(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2008
@quickygal
its like your present pay should be up more than 300k,Where ever u find ur self 1st give God thks then equip urself and move.No need of critizing.Atleast we still have many graduate jobless, even those that still earn as low as 20k,30k.While dont you ask your counterpart in the insurance firm,stockbroking firm and even some engineering firm they will tell you if they get opportunity working in places like Zenith they will forever be grateful to God.

I say all these cause i was once in this situation,but give God praise for moving me upward.You will see where a family man is been paid just 20k or even less ,and this person lives in a house,cloth his children and himself,provide food for the family,have kids in school etc haba let just thank God instead of complaining

Whereever you find yourself give thanks okay!

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by yemai: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2008
@ehiwere, kudos. u gave the most realistic reply so i close my lips.
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by cecegorz(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2008
@Poster
That was hw u guys started jumping up last dec. Jim got angry and slashed the stuff.
U better wait for like three months to make sure it will stand b4 u come here to glee.
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2008
Ehiwere:

@quickygal
its like your present pay should be up more than 300k,Where ever u find your self 1st give God thks then equip yourself and move.No need of critizing.Atleast we still have many graduate jobless, even those that still earn as low as 20k,30k.While don't you ask your counterpart in the insurance firm,stockbroking firm and even some engineering firm they will tell you if they get opportunity working in places like Zenith they will forever be grateful to God.

I say all these cause i was once in this situation,but give God praise for moving me upward.You will see where a family man is been paid just 20k or even less ,and this person lives in a house,cloth his children and himself,provide food for the family,have kids in school etc haba let just thank God instead of complaining

Whereever you find yourself give thanks okay!
While i agree withsome of what you wrote, i disagree with some part of it. First of all this take what you have and be greatful mentality does not cut it for me. I prefer, know what talent you have, know what you want and work towards achieving it. Young people of 24, 25 are multi- millionaires simply because they use their gifts well. Everyonehas a gift, find it, learn practically abut waht you want and invest in it. Its not even about the money, our parents slaved for years working for other people, am so impressed with this generation, a lot of us are findingour own way. I will be 25 soon but i had always known what i wanted, i went to school and read a course on that, volunteerd for organizations so i could learn, worked for little to nothing in the industry but now, i run my own organisation with a team of six, hoping to expand. The prospects are great. I invested every thing in my dream, in fact, my sister had to seize some of my assets so i would not sell them, but after plenty hard work, tears and pain, am living my dream, if i can do it, you guys should to. Stop celebrating over 80 k, develop your full potential and let me borrow from glo " rule your world"

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by Jokems(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
I agree wt ehiwere's view.many ppl work n earn even less than 10k n they are not contemplating on committing suicide yet and its not as if u're better off.

u may b opportuned 2 earn what u're earning now, so thank God 4 that n work hard 2 develop ursef 4 greater opportunities. afterall how many of u can ur output in ur company justify the pay u're longing for?

d amount u earn monthly is not what determines ur financial wellbeing but it is how well u judiciously manage ur earnings. u may b earning 500k monthly n gamble or "club" away everything even b4 d arrival of next pay.in such situation, u're worse than he who earns 50k n is able to save say 10k monthly.
CHEEEERSSS cool

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by lioncoolst(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2010
i cant help but laugh when i read what some folks post here, JO's salary review for Zenith bank staff is nothing to write home about. Executive Trainees got a raise of #10,000(salary now #85,000) whilst Executive Assistants got #61,000(salary now #149,000) and they both have the same targets to meet.
Zenith is one of the worst places to work and it has gotten so bad that HR sent a mail to all thr staff to forward CV's of whomever they know that wants to work in the bank. Trust me,i have an insider in the place. The bank is a cookie waiting to crumble, Just the other day,the Branch Head of Ojuelegba Rd Branch told the HOP(head of operations) and other senior staff to kneel down cos they didnt meet thr targets, Shocked Shocked Shocked
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
Please Try CommandClem International - their bonus package is in US dollars with options grin
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by lumlum: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2011
@ Aisha: Pls hook me up as i need to step up from this Rat Race.
Phone # 08023379750
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
The Bible says rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn. I am always amuse when I read some comments on this thread. let me provide a brief analysis, particularly from economics perspective and based on the 'theory of the firm,' and the 'production theory'. The bases for comparison when it comes to the reward system or reward for labour inter alia 'increment in wages and salaries' and 'promotion strategies' are as follows:

1. the level of skill required in the industry
2. the length of training required to get the job
3. the rigour faced on the job
4. the earnings per share, profit or return on investment
5. the retention policy of the company
6. the pricing of labour in the industry (is it benchmarked: discriminant or competitive)
7. the whims and caprices of management.
8. the risk exposure on the job.

Clearly, the banking industry enjoy one of the highest earnings per share and remain one of the riskiest. Secondly, the pricing policy is competitive in the industry and also given the rigour and nature of the job, bank management are always looking for ways of keeping and retaining their core staffs. Therefore, as more money is made, salaries and wages are raised although at the mercy of the whims and caprices of management.

I can go on and on, but one thing is clear, only few industries declare or make as much income like banks, don't you agree with me?
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
tHESE ARE THE CADRES FROM THE MOST JUNIOR OFFICER TO THE MODT SENIOR OFFICER

ET = EXECUTIVE TRAINEE
EA= EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
ABO= ASSISTANT BANKING OFFICER
BO= BANKING OFFICER
ADM= ASSISTANT DEPUTY MANAGER
DM= DEPUTY MANAGER
ASM= ASSISTANT SENIOR MANAGER
SM = SENIOR MANAGER
AGM= ASSISTANT GENERAL MANGER
GM= GENERAL MANAGER
ED=EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS
MD/CEO = MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Re: Zenith Bank New Salary Package by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant easily now with IcanLectures.com.ng. Now qualifying as an Accountant is made much much easier by letting you take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start downloading your Ican Lectures.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn A New Skill In 20 Hours / Should I Use My Life Savings To Learn Solar Installation? / Finding A Place For Industrial Attachment: Requests, Placements & Volunteering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.