Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off (1142 Views)

Obese Florida Man, George Jolicoeur, Avoids Jail Because He's Too Fat / 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) / Florida Shop Owner Powerlifts Obama (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
62-year-old Walter Santiago was returning from the middle school where he had picked up his ill grand-daughter when something the window on the driver side and hit him on the head.

It was a bullet!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-qhaNd2usPVk/UrIApgcOxdI/AAAAAAAADuM/5piotYw7coE/s512/walter-santiago.JPG[/img]

Pasco County Sheriff's Office in Florida noted that the shot was most likely fired with a high-caliber handgun from a long range when it struck Santiago right above his left temple.

"Fortunately for me the bullet was losing velocity when it hit me," Santiago said. "I feel very fortunate and very angry that this happened." He was given six stitches after this mishap.

Santiago told reporters that he's lived in several cities in the United States and Puerto Rico, but he's never experience something like this. More importantly, he doesn't have any enemy that he knows about.

Authorities agreed. They believe Santiago was not a target.

"It really is a case of unbelievable luck on the part of the driver," said Pasco County Sheriff's Office spokesman Doug Tobin. "He's very lucky. Depending on where it hits him, it could kill him."

What does Santiago think about all this? "Just someone being stupid. I don't think careless is the word. Just stupid and ignorant. I certainly hope they catch somebody."

You can call it luck, chance, angel, or superman...I think it's nothing short of a miracle. What say you?

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/12/bullet-hits-florida-man-in-head-and.html
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
I sincerely think he is infected with the GoodLuck Jonathan syndrome, just when they thought they have downed him, a miraculous twist "happens".
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Billyonaire: I sincerely think he is infected with the GoodLuck Jonathan syndrome, just when they thought they have downed him, a miraculous twist "happens".

lol...That's some darn good Syndrome.
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
I had to add the picture.
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by weazley(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wat?
This is no news na, this happens in ma hometown on a daily basis with no injuries sustained
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
I think he has a thick skull.
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
weazley: Wat?
This is no news na, this happens in ma hometown on a daily basis with no injuries sustained
If this is norm in your hometown, that place must be so unsafe for visitors, with bullets flying around everyday!
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
FOOL FINDER: I think he has a thick skull.
That's what D'banj would call "Ori yato s'ori" meaning head pass head.
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
it must have been because of the angle from which the bullet struck his skull. The angle must have been so small that the bullet may have just slided across his skull. Maybe before the bullet got to him, it must have bounced of several surfaces and lost it's speed...these two factors may have caused it.....me thinkĀ°
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by Taiwo20(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ise Ado
Confirm one
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Elliotwiz1: it must have been because of the angle from which the bullet struck his skull. The angle must have been so small that the bullet may have just slided across his skull. Maybe before the bullet got to him, it must have bounced of several surfaces and lost it's speed...these two factors may have caused it.....me thinkĀ°

Thank you Sir! you must have Aced your physics class! You explanation makes a lot of sense.
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Taiwo20: Ise Ado
Confirm one

Ise Ado ko, Ise Ijebu ni... grin grin
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by prymesolution: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Space booked. The forces were behind him!
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 4:42am On Dec 19, 2013
prymesolution: Space booked. The forces were behind him!
They really were....lol
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 6:29am On Dec 19, 2013
headmaster no dey the same category with head boy. This man must be a headmaster!
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mods, any luck with FP?
Re: Bullet Hits Florida Man In The Head And Bounces Off by infonubia(m): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Head of life!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Massive Fire Engulfs Dubai Tower / 9/11 Attacks: Bin Laden Inspired By Egyptian Pilot Who Crashed Into Sea / Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.