Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia (1142 Views)

Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / Obama Will Veto Bill Allowing 9/11 Lawsuits Against Saudi Arabia – White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by Amoto94(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Saudi officials and intellectuals complain about western press’ negative coverage of Saudi Arabia. Almost every regional event or a crisis pushes Saudi Arabia to headlines with negative connotations. This is not only limited to issues related to governmental or political matters, but it has extended to Saudi culture as well. One can’t overlook western media’s endless efforts to link terrorists’ ideology to the reformer Mohammed bin Abdulwahab, therefore “Wahabism” has become a common term in almost all news stories or articles related to terrorism. Western media may claim they only present the reality of events or issues; be it positive or negative, but that is totally wrong given the bias they demonstrate in their reports and analyses. A critical reading of most of what is being published in the western press suggests that distortion of Saudi society is not limited to the issue of modernization; human rights, political participation or female empowerment. One would expect such distortion and misinformation only in totalitarian regimes’ media. There are many examples to illustrate the unprofessional treatment of Saudi Arabia by the western press. The Independent titled its editorial on Jan. 28 “Saudi Arabia deserves its appalling international reputation and no amount of PR skill will change that.” The newspaper spared no word for chicanery and exaggeration to paint a very negative image about Saudi Arabia. The other example is an article in The Huffington Post by Seyed Hossein Mousavian, former Director of Foreign Affairs in Iran National Security Council. He argued against the execution of the terrorist, Nimr Al-Nimr. He continued his distortion of facts in writing about Saudi internal affairs and positions on regional issues. I am not surprised by Mousavian’s attacking Saudi Arabia. He is just another Iranian official who is desperate to defend his country's evil designs. This article should be seen within the overall context of his attempts to improve Iran’s image in an effort to bridge the gap in its relationship with the West in general, and the US in particular; he was a member of the Iranian team for the nuclear negotiations. It seems he has difficulty finding positive things to say about Iran, and has found in attacking Saudi Arabia the shortest and easiest way to become famous. This is a very well-known public relation tactic: Negative campaign. Remarkably, The Huffington Post ignored the fact that he was Iran’s ambassador to Germany and was expelled after a German court concluded that Iranian government was behind the murder of four of its citizens in Berlin in 1992. He was also linked to a money- laundering scandal by an Iranian foundation: Alavi Foundation. It is a common practice in western media and news agencies to link Saudi Arabia to terrorism. It seems to be a professional requirement to market the news story and ensure its prominent placement. Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times both emphasized San Bernardino shooting suspects’ engagement and marriage in Saudi Arabia. Reuters mentioned Saudi Arabia as the birth place of Istanbul bomber, despite the fact that he had left Saudi Arabia more than 20 years ago. Moreover, The Independent went too far in misinforming its reader by claiming the bomber was a Saudi citizen. Despite their interest in extremists groups and their terrorist acts, western media outlets have ignored an important report from Princeton University on terrorist acts in the US from 1980 to 2005. According to this report, based on FBI data, most (94 percent) terrorist attacks on US soil are carried out by non-Muslims: 42 percent Latino; 24 percent extreme left-wing groups; 7 percent Jewish extremists; 6 percent Muslim extremists; 5 percent Communists; 16 percent by others. Needless to say that most of what has been written about Saudi Arabia is based on myths. The western media ignore what Saudi Arabia has been doing to counter terrorism locally, regionally and internationally. Nairaminted, Appleyard, vedaxcool, Missy89, Oladaegbu
www.arabnews.com/columns/news/886391
Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by vedaxcool(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2016
Saudi gets flanks for many things it is doing wrong, no doubt about that, that there has been increased propaganda against is true. When you see the extent to wich sick russian trolls in here distort the truth then you would understand there is generally a deliberate mission to kill the truth world wide.
Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by fineguy11(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Propaganda against saudi arabia?even their ally the WEST know them for who they really are i.e THE NUMBER ONE SPONSORS OF GLOBAL JIHAD.,http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12035838/German-vice-chancellor-accuses-Saudi-Arabia-of-funding-Islamic-extremism-in-the-West.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/iraq-crisis-how-saudi-arabia-helped-isis-take-over-the-north-of-the-country-9602312.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-saudi-terrorist-funding
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/03/swedens-feminist-foreign-minister-has-dared-to-tell-the-truth-about-saudi-arabia-what-happens-now-concerns-us-all/
SAUDI=ISIS,go to RAQQA the de-factor capital of ISIS and see how that place is being runed..all the books being used there to teach comes from saudi arabia.,so where does propaganda come into play?it wld be fooly for anyone to say there's a propaganda against saudi arabia...i am against Trump being president of the US,but when i see some ANGLO-ZOMBIST commentators like the one above me,i begin to understand why some americans wants this man.if the US has being serious abt fighting terrorism,countries like Saudi arabia shouldnt even be existing.#SueMeSaudi.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by Amoto94(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
If I may ask you what's the stated goal of ISIS and al-Qaida fineguy11? Let me tell to overthrow the Saudi regime. So of what benefit will it be to Saudi to support them? Morally, politically, theologically and economically Saudi and those takfiris are not the same and will never be the same. These articles were cut and paste articles written by modernists, Iranian agents, and others that have hatred for Saudi it will only convince people with the same mindset as the writers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by Whyem15: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saudi even though an islamic country uses the mornachical system of government, all terrorist organizations are fighting for a caliphate that will be headed by a religious leader called caliph,thereby threatening the saud ruling house which are currently in charge of islamic affairs, what would the saud regime gain in deposing striping themselves off power. Iran supports hizzbullah and some other shia terrorist group openly and yet they are not being blamed by anyone.
PS:i am not an anglo Zionist or pro Russian, i support what is good and hate what is evil
Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by Whyem15: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saudi even though an islamic country uses the mornachical system of government, all terrorist organizations are fighting for a caliphate that will be headed by a religious leader called caliph,thereby threatening the saud ruling house which are currently in charge of islamic affairs, what would the saud regime gain in deposing striping themselves off power. Iran supports hizzbullah and some other shia terrorist group openly and yet they are not being blamed by anyone.
PS:i am not an anglo Zionist or pro Russian, i support what is good and hate what is evil as for the link you posted, the saudi prince might hace been refering to a prophecy of the prophet when he was talking avout the signs of the end of the world, he said islam will split into 73 sects, Christianity into 72 and judaism into 71, as for islam, two major sect will fight a war ib which many people will die, the two sects are believed to be sunni and shia and people believe the prophecy is being fulfilled by the war in iraq and syria
Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by NairaMinted: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Amoto94:
Saudi officials and intellectuals complain about
western press’ negative coverage of Saudi
Arabia. Almost every regional event or a crisis
pushes Saudi Arabia to headlines with negative
connotations. This is not only limited to issues
related to governmental or political matters,
but it has extended to Saudi culture as well.
One can’t overlook western media’s endless
efforts to link terrorists’ ideology to the
reformer Mohammed bin Abdulwahab,
therefore “Wahabism” has become a common
term in almost all news stories or articles
related to terrorism.
Western media may claim they only present
the reality of events or issues; be it positive or
negative, but that is totally wrong given the
bias they demonstrate in their reports and
analyses. A critical reading of most of what is
being published in the western press suggests
that distortion of Saudi society is not limited to
the issue of modernization; human rights,
political participation or female empowerment.
One would expect such distortion and
misinformation only in totalitarian regimes’
media.
There are many examples to illustrate the
unprofessional treatment of Saudi Arabia by
the western press. The Independent titled its
editorial on Jan. 28 “Saudi Arabia deserves its
appalling international reputation and no
amount of PR skill will change that.” The
newspaper spared no word for chicanery and
exaggeration to paint a very negative image
about Saudi Arabia.
The other example is an article in The
Huffington Post by Seyed Hossein Mousavian,
former Director of Foreign Affairs in Iran
National Security Council. He argued against
the execution of the terrorist, Nimr Al-Nimr.
He continued his distortion of facts in writing
about Saudi internal affairs and positions on
regional issues. I am not surprised by
Mousavian’s attacking Saudi Arabia. He is just
another Iranian official who is desperate to
defend his country's evil designs. This article
should be seen within the overall context of his
attempts to improve Iran’s image in an effort
to bridge the gap in its relationship with the
West in general, and the US in particular; he
was a member of the Iranian team for the
nuclear negotiations. It seems he has difficulty
finding positive things to say about Iran, and
has found in attacking Saudi Arabia the shortest
and easiest way to become famous. This is a
very well-known public relation tactic: Negative
campaign.
Remarkably, The Huffington Post ignored the
fact that he was Iran’s ambassador to Germany
and was expelled after a German court
concluded that Iranian government was behind
the murder of four of its citizens in Berlin in
1992. He was also linked to a money-
laundering scandal by an Iranian foundation:
Alavi Foundation.
It is a common practice in western media and
news agencies to link Saudi Arabia to terrorism.
It seems to be a professional requirement to
market the news story and ensure its
prominent placement. Wall Street Journal and
Los Angeles Times both emphasized San
Bernardino shooting suspects’ engagement and
marriage in Saudi Arabia. Reuters mentioned
Saudi Arabia as the birth place of Istanbul
bomber, despite the fact that he had left Saudi
Arabia more than 20 years ago. Moreover, The
Independent went too far in misinforming its
reader by claiming the bomber was a Saudi
citizen.
Despite their interest in extremists groups and
their terrorist acts, western media outlets have
ignored an important report from Princeton
University on terrorist acts in the US from
1980 to 2005. According to this report, based
on FBI data, most (94 percent) terrorist attacks
on US soil are carried out by non-Muslims: 42
percent Latino; 24 percent extreme left-wing
groups; 7 percent Jewish extremists; 6 percent
Muslim extremists; 5 percent Communists; 16
percent by others.
Needless to say that most of what has been
written about Saudi Arabia is based on myths.
The western media ignore what Saudi Arabia
has been doing to counter terrorism locally,
regionally and internationally.
Nairaminted, Appleyard, vedaxcool, Missy89, Oladaegbu

www.arabnews.com/columns/news/886391

Saudi Arabia, degenerate, pitless, tyrannical, head chopping (an average of one every two days) medieval regime that has zero regards for human rights or freedoms and religious tolerance whilst exporting its sick version of Islam across the world.

It is also a delusional regime totally immersed in its own self importance and assumed power. Here is a Saudi political anaylst threatening to use nuclear bombs in Syria, lol! :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXuJkVPRjNI

There is no propaganda against Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by Amoto94(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2016
NairaMinted:

Saudi Arabia, degenerate, pitless, tyrannical, head chopping (an average of one every two days) medieval regime that has zero regards for human rights or freedoms and religious tolerance whilst exporting its sick version of Islam across the world.

It is also a delusional regime totally immersed in its own self importance and assumed power. Here is a Saudi political anaylst threatening to use nuclear bombs in Syria, lol! :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXuJkVPRjNI

There is no propaganda against Saudi Arabia
For your info the your so called medieval regime has the lowest crime rate in the world, your so called medieval regime made their people to be the third happiest people on earth.
Saudi has a law and if you are not pleased with their laws, they don't force to stay in their land or conduct business with them.
Saudi are not exporting any brand of Islam, what they practice and spread is the unadulterated form of Islam though they're not perfect. What is wrong in doing missionary works to invite others to the correct method of worship? They assist poorer Muslim countries to ease the pains of their citizens that's whatt we call brotherhood. As for your claim of human rights abuses, your definition of human rights is flawed because yours is based on lewdness and other immoral acts. And theirs is defined by what the religion stipulates. As for the analyst he doesn't speak for the government that's his own opinion and he's entitled to it. There is propaganda against Saudi and you know it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by NairaMinted: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Amoto94:
For your info the your so called medieval regime has the lowest crime rate in the world, your so called medieval regime made their people to be the third happiest people on earth.
Saudi has a law and if you are not pleased with their laws, they don't force to stay in their land or conduct business with them.
Saudi are not exporting any brand of Islam, what they practice and spread is the unadulterated form of Islam though they're not perfect. What is wrong in doing missionary works to invite others to the correct method of worship? They assist poorer Muslim countries to ease the pains of their citizens that's whatt we call brotherhood. As for your claim of human rights abuses, your definition of human rights is flawed because yours is based on lewdness and other immoral acts. And theirs is defined by what the religion stipulates. As for the analyst he doesn't speak for the government that's his own opinion and he's entitled to it. There is propaganda against Saudi and you know it.

Oga, you yourself tagged me, seeking my opinion. I gave my opinion. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by Amoto94(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2016
NairaMinted:

Oga, you yourself tagged me, seeking my opinion. I gave my opinion. Shikena!
your opinion was wrong that's why I took the time to refute it. No ill feelings

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by NairaMinted: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2016
Amoto94:
your opinion was wrong that's why I took the time to refute it. No ill feelings

Lol! So lemme get this straight: you tagged me in your post so that I can share an opinion that agrees with yours? Ok, noted!

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by Amoto94(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2016
NairaMinted:

Lol! So lemme get this straight: you tagged me in your post so that I can share an opinion that agrees with yours? Ok, noted!
I tagged you to clarify things to you it doesn't matter if you agree with me or not, my concern are the silent observers that may be misled by your posts.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by vedaxcool(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Amoto94:
I tagged you to clarify things to you it doesn't matter if you agree with me or not, my concern are the silent observers that may be misled by your posts.

grin grin grin He expected you will hail his brilliance and the hasbara trolling he engages for Russia
Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by fineguy11(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amoto94:
According to u[[your definition of human rights is flawed because yours is based on lewdness and other immoral acts. And theirs is defined by what the religion stipulates]]..a perfect quote from one has been indoctrinated by the wahhabist doctrine!What right do u have to TAG other people's believes and practices as IMMORAL when from your statement,u'av justified some of the BARBARISM being perpertrated by SAUDI ARABIA by using RELIGION as a cover?
Saudi arabia remains the number one exporter of extrimist/terrorist ideologies worldwide,nothing can chenge this fact..Wikipedia clearly explaned with
Valid Sources, SAUDI"S role as one of the countries who engages in state sponsored terrorism.read the excerpt below., https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism

While Saudi Arabia is often a secondary source of funds and support for terror movements who can find more motivated and ideologically invested benefactors (e.g. Qatar), Saudi Arabia remains perhaps the most prolific sponsor of international Islamist terrorism, allegedly supporting groups as disparate as the Afghanistan Taliban, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba(LeT) and the Al-Nusra Front.
Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of SALAFIST JIHADISM,which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others. Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide, according to Hillary Clinton. According to a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state, "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeTand other terrorist groups."
The violence in Afghanistan and Pakistanis partly bankrolled by wealthy, conservative donors across the Arabian Sea whose governments do little to stop them. Three other Arab countries which are listed as sources of militant money are Qatar, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates, all neighbors of Saudi Arabia. Taliban and their militant partners the Haqqani network earn "significant funds" through UAE-based businesses. Kuwait is described as a "source of funds and a key transit point" for al-Qaida and other militant groups.The Pakistani militant outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba, which carried out the 2008 Mumbai attacks, used a Saudi-based front company to fund its activities in 2005.According to studies, most of suicide bombers in Iraq are Saudis.15 of the 19 hijackers of the four airliners who were responsible for 9/11 originated from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.Osama bin Laden was born and educated in Saudi Arabia.

Starting in the mid-1970s the Islamic resurgence was funded by an abundance of money from Saudi Arabian oil exports. The tens of billions of dollars in " petro-Islam" largess obtained from the recently heightened price of oil funded an estimated "90% of the expenses of the entire faith."
Throughout the Sunni Muslim world, religious institutions for people both young and old, from children's maddrassas to high-level scholarships received Saudi funding, "books, scholarships, fellowships, and mosques" (for example, "more than 1500 mosques were built and paid for with money obtained from public Saudi funds over the last 50 years"wink, along with training in the Kingdom for the preachers and teachers who went on to teach and work at these universities, schools, mosques, etc. The funding was also used to reward journalists and academics who followed the Saudis' strict interpretation of Islam; and satellite campuses were built around Egypt for Al Azhar, the world's oldest and most influential Islamic university.
The interpretation of Islam promoted by this funding was the strict, conservative Saudi-based Wahhabism or Salafism.[ [In its harshest form, it preached that Muslims should not only "always oppose" infidels "in every way," but "hate them for their religion]] ... for Allah's sake," that democracy"is responsible for all the horrible wars of the 20th century," [[that Shiaa and other non-Wahhabi Muslims are " infidels]]", etc. While this effort has by no means converted all, or even most, Muslims to the Wahhabist interpretation of Islam, it has done much to overwhelm more moderate local interpretations, and to set the Saudi-interpretation of Islam as the "gold standard" of religion in Muslims' minds.
Patrick Cockburn accused Saudi Arabia of supporting extremist Islamist groups in the Syrian Civil War, writing: "In Syria, in early 2015, it supported the creation of the Army of Conquest, primarily made up of the al-Qaeda affiliate the al-Nusra Front and the ideologically similar Ahrar al-Sham, which won a series of victories against the Syrian Army in Idlib province.Some
Critics have argued that by its nature, Wahhabism encourages intolerance and promotes terrorism. Former CIA director James Woolsey described it as "the soil in which Al-Qaeda and its sister terrorist organizations are flourishing." In 2015, Sigmar Gabriel, Vice-Chancellor of Germany, accused Saudi Arabia of supporting intolerance and extremism, saying: "Wahhabi mosques are financed all over the world by Saudi Arabia. In Germany, many dangerous islamist come from these communities.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism
Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by Amoto94(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
fineguy11:
According to u[[your definition of human rights is flawed because yours is based on lewdness and other immoral acts. And theirs is defined by what the religion stipulates]]..a perfect quote from one has been indoctrinated by the wahhabist doctrine!What right do u have to TAG other people's believes and practices as IMMORAL when from your statement,u'av justified some of the BARBARISM being perpertrated by SAUDI ARABIA by using RELIGION as a cover?
Saudi arabia remains the number one exporter of extrimist/terrorist ideologies worldwide,nothing can chenge this fact..Wikipedia clearly explaned with
Valid Sources, SAUDI"S role as one of the countries who engages in state sponsored terrorism.read the excerpt below., https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism

While Saudi Arabia is often a secondary source of funds and support for terror movements who can find more motivated and ideologically invested benefactors (e.g. Qatar), Saudi Arabia remains perhaps the most prolific sponsor of international Islamist terrorism, allegedly supporting groups as disparate as the Afghanistan Taliban, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba(LeT) and the Al-Nusra Front.
Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of SALAFIST JIHADISM,which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others. Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide, according to Hillary Clinton. According to a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state, "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeTand other terrorist groups."
The violence in Afghanistan and Pakistanis partly bankrolled by wealthy, conservative donors across the Arabian Sea whose governments do little to stop them. Three other Arab countries which are listed as sources of militant money are Qatar, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates, all neighbors of Saudi Arabia. Taliban and their militant partners the Haqqani network earn "significant funds" through UAE-based businesses. Kuwait is described as a "source of funds and a key transit point" for al-Qaida and other militant groups.The Pakistani militant outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba, which carried out the 2008 Mumbai attacks, used a Saudi-based front company to fund its activities in 2005.According to studies, most of suicide bombers in Iraq are Saudis.15 of the 19 hijackers of the four airliners who were responsible for 9/11 originated from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.Osama bin Laden was born and educated in Saudi Arabia.

Starting in the mid-1970s the Islamic resurgence was funded by an abundance of money from Saudi Arabian oil exports. The tens of billions of dollars in " petro-Islam" largess obtained from the recently heightened price of oil funded an estimated "90% of the expenses of the entire faith."
Throughout the Sunni Muslim world, religious institutions for people both young and old, from children's maddrassas to high-level scholarships received Saudi funding, "books, scholarships, fellowships, and mosques" (for example, "more than 1500 mosques were built and paid for with money obtained from public Saudi funds over the last 50 years"wink, along with training in the Kingdom for the preachers and teachers who went on to teach and work at these universities, schools, mosques, etc. The funding was also used to reward journalists and academics who followed the Saudis' strict interpretation of Islam; and satellite campuses were built around Egypt for Al Azhar, the world's oldest and most influential Islamic university.
The interpretation of Islam promoted by this funding was the strict, conservative Saudi-based Wahhabism or Salafism.[ [In its harshest form, it preached that Muslims should not only "always oppose" infidels "in every way," but "hate them for their religion]] ... for Allah's sake," that democracy"is responsible for all the horrible wars of the 20th century," [[that Shiaa and other non-Wahhabi Muslims are " infidels]]", etc. While this effort has by no means converted all, or even most, Muslims to the Wahhabist interpretation of Islam, it has done much to overwhelm more moderate local interpretations, and to set the Saudi-interpretation of Islam as the "gold standard" of religion in Muslims' minds.
Patrick Cockburn accused Saudi Arabia of supporting extremist Islamist groups in the Syrian Civil War, writing: "In Syria, in early 2015, it supported the creation of the Army of Conquest, primarily made up of the al-Qaeda affiliate the al-Nusra Front and the ideologically similar Ahrar al-Sham, which won a series of victories against the Syrian Army in Idlib province.Some
Critics have argued that by its nature, Wahhabism encourages intolerance and promotes terrorism. Former CIA director James Woolsey described it as "the soil in which Al-Qaeda and its sister terrorist organizations are flourishing." In 2015, Sigmar Gabriel, Vice-Chancellor of Germany, accused Saudi Arabia of supporting intolerance and extremism, saying: "Wahhabi mosques are financed all over the world by Saudi Arabia. In Germany, many dangerous islamist come from these communities.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism

As I've said(wrote) earlier Saudi have no benefit or whatsoever to benefit from sponsoring bloodthirsty takfiris like al-Qaida, Nusra(an affiliate of al-qaida), ISIS/ISIL/IS and other than them. It is like inviting an assassin to cone and kill you. Visit islamagainstextremism.com takfiris.com to further clarification SAUDI ARABIA BACKS ISIS?! ABU KHADEEJAH
EXPLAINS IT
Who benefits by backing the Daesh/ISIS can be
one way to identify their backers. We know that
ISIS makes huge amount of money every day
by selling oil in to the black market. So if we
find their buyer then it wont be very difficult to
find their backers. IRAN is one of their
customers and it is foreknown that this Daesh
used to supply oil to the Assad regime in Syria.
We heard from the propaganda spin doctors
that Saudi Arabia supposedly support ISIS!! Well
after the Saudi started the bombing on ISIS the
propaganda masters are becoming more
desperate against Saudi Arabia. Nonsense
refuted in this two minute video that the
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are backing the
terrorist group ISIS/ISIL. The main goal of Al-
Qaeda/ISIS is to overthrow the Saudi regime!!
They attacked Saudi Arabia in the past when
Osama Bin Laden was leading them. Reported
ISIS Member
Says They Will Destroy The Kaaba In Mecca, 'Kill
Those Who Worship Stones' One of the Daesh
member said "If Allah wills, we will kill those
who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the
Kaaba. People go to Mecca to touch the stones,
not for Allah." Reference:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/01/
isis-destroy-kaaba-mecca_n_5547635.html
https://youtube.com/watch?v=05yw1IXM1k4
Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by fineguy11(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amoto94:
As I've said(wrote) earlier Saudi have no benefit or whatsoever to benefit from sponsoring bloodthirsty takfiris like al-Qaida, Nusra(an affiliate of al-qaida), ISIS/ISIL/IS and other than them. It is like inviting an assassin to cone and kill you. Visit islamagainstextremism.com takfiris.com to further clarification SAUDI ARABIA BACKS ISIS?! ABU KHADEEJAH
EXPLAINS IT
Who benefits by backing the Daesh/ISIS can be
one way to identify their backers. We know that
ISIS makes huge amount of money every day
by selling oil in to the black market. So if we
find their buyer then it wont be very difficult to
find their backers. IRAN is one of their
customers and it is foreknown that this Daesh
used to supply oil to the Assad regime in Syria.
We heard from the propaganda spin doctors
that Saudi Arabia supposedly support ISIS!! Well
after the Saudi started the bombing on ISIS the
propaganda masters are becoming more
desperate against Saudi Arabia. Nonsense
refuted in this two minute video that the
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are backing the
terrorist group ISIS/ISIL. The main goal of Al-
Qaeda/ISIS is to overthrow the Saudi regime!!
They attacked Saudi Arabia in the past when
Osama Bin Laden was leading them. Reported
ISIS Member
Says They Will Destroy The Kaaba In Mecca, 'Kill
Those Who Worship Stones' One of the Daesh
member said "If Allah wills, we will kill those
who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the
Kaaba. People go to Mecca to touch the stones,
not for Allah." Reference:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/01/
isis-destroy-kaaba-mecca_n_5547635.html
https://youtube.com/watch?v=05yw1IXM1k4
dumb comment frm an indoctrinated wahabist.u cant even back up ur allegations with proof..if u think ISIS goal is to overthrow the regime of her master and TERRORIST KING SAUD,then u must be dumber than i thought..just look@your dumb assertion;iran a SHIA state,sponsors and funds a largely dominated SUNNI extremist group!if a saudi cleric should see this your poorly scripted defence for saudi arabia,he'll ask for ur head on a spike..
Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by Amoto94(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
fineguy11:
dumb comment frm an indoctrinated wahabist.u cant even back up ur allegations with proof..if u think ISIS goal is to overthrow the regime of her master and TERRORIST KING SAUD,then u must be dumber than i thought..just look@your dumb assertion;iran a SHIA state,sponsors and funds a largely dominated SUNNI extremist group!if a saudi cleric should see this your poorly scripted defence for saudi arabia,he'll ask for ur head on a spike..
Coming from an ill-informed/uninformed clown that has nothing good to say other than repeating the same words like wahabist among others. Watch ISIS propaganda videos and hear from the horse's mouth as what their stated goals are. You read articles from anti-Saudi establishments that thrive on nothing except falsehood and you expect me to take you very seriously?
Re: Propaganda Against Saudi Arabia by scully95: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
saudi arabia is the father,mother, great grand father and great great grand father of Terrorism now in the 21st century, you will be suprised to see the same Saudi arabia being backed by the Anglozionist empire. Anglo America, Anglo saxon, and the Zionist Isreal..
WHy?
Because Saudi serves as one of its major puppet country used to achieving the unipolar world order.

The fact that major western media are doing whatever propaganda against saudi is also propaganda. Because you can't beat the hand that feeds you and not feel it but you can in the event of cancer sacrifices the hand.. ( Those backing Saudi may soon sacrifice saudi and Turkey).

I expect a normal western media not the co=operate mind controlling propaganda network to expose the king or prince of saudi and how they are being backed by the west via military hardwares.. The saudi family..

One interesting thing is, those military pile up can be destroyed the same way a projectile flew 1500km to hit Saudi arabia's proxies in syria.

The table may turn to Saudi itself and same projectiles hitting those U.S stockpiles and bristish arms..

Another interesting thing is begging for a ceasfire to stop Russian SAA advances after 5 years. A slap to the co-oparate media lies.. Chai...

(1) (Reply)

2% / Atiku Abubakar's American University of Nigeria Graduates Children of the Elite / Video: The America You May Never See On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.