Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? (599 Views)

Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls / Apc Begging Obanikoro To Join Them??? / Apc Begging Obanikoro To Join Them??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by Mina98(f): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
I just watched NTA news where the national chairman of APC Bisi Akande and General Mohammadu Buhari went to meet former president Atiku Abubakar telling him to come and join their party. Why are they sending invitation letters to members of other party and what could be the written agreement in those letters. Are they not supppose to work hard so people can see how effective they are then join them? Sometimes they look very desperate and want to take control by force.

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by Kanwulia: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Because APC na OWANMBE party!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by padeolu: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2013
IMO, its because the political elites has a lot of follows who follow them blindly. You and I can give them just a single vote, but peeps like Atiku et al can salvage thousands of votes for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by Brimmie(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2013
OP.. If i "BEG" you to kill yourself, would you?
And if i "BEG" you to come eat, whachu gon' do?? undecided
Re: Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by Edygrin(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by Wsdm: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2013
padeolu: IMO, its because the political elites has a lot of follows who follow them blindly. You and I can give them just a single vote, but peeps like Atiku et al can salvage thousands of votes for them.
Thank you. Politics is a game of numbers. You should rather ask why PDP is jittery that people are leaving their party even as far as going to court.
Re: Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by Mina98(f): 7:00am On Dec 19, 2013
Brimmie: OP.. If i "BEG" you to kill yourself, would you?
And if i "BEG" you to come eat, whachu gon' do?? undecided
you know how nigerians beg na,they can beg and beg and you'll just end up doing what they want so they won't bother you again cheesy
Re: Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by Mina98(f): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Kanwulia: Because APC na OWANMBE party!!!! grin
hmmm grin
Re: Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by Kingspin(m): 7:16am On Dec 19, 2013
Not only has APC become a beggar but, they are inviting and welcoming first class thieves into APC. Monkey party!
Re: Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2013
beggy beggy party....and abegger has no choice. They are a bomb waiting to explode.
Re: Why Is APC Begging People To Join Them? by Olaolufred(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2013
BECAUSE POLITICS IS A GAME OF NUMBER.

WHILE APC IS TRYING TO GAIN NUMBERS,

I ADVICE PDP TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO KEEP THEIR OWN NUMBER LEST HER LOSS BE USED AGAINST HER.

(1) (Reply)

FG Earns N4.1tn From Taxes / Fani-kayode’s Lawyer Writes Lai Mohammed, Demands Apology / More Good News:30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.