Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Vendetta(without Mercy) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vendetta(without Mercy) (999 Views)

Vendetta (a Novelette) / Vendetta Episode 5 (revenge On The Outlands) / Vendetta Episode 1 – ABRAHAM ISAAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
This promises to be interesting.
This is my first ever story.Although ASUU strike has ended but the conception of this fiction came during this period.
The story below is an intuitive and exclusive work of miracleojo.The work has a seal of the law,any form of copying,reproduction or duplication is illegal without the knowledge of the writer.
DISCLAIMER: This story is purely fictional.Any form of resemblance or similarities in names are just coincidental....
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
story begins**********

Jeff couldn't believe his eyes,could it be a dream.He was quite sure iit wasn't anything close to a phantasmagoria,he could still still remember he woke up that morning feeling a bit better from the past occurrences,why this rancour again?
jeff still couldn't decipher all that. was happening to him,could it be the same person that assassinated his parents some few weeks ago,why should he come for his uncle this time when his wounds were just healing?

He was still in this deep thought,in this harbinger of confusion was he wheñ his uncle moved an arm."oh my God,he is still alive"he said as he rushed down over to his side.He was wasn't dead yet.
He rushed into his bedroom to pick up the keys to his car,he was back in less than ten seconds.He heaved up his unçle unto his shoulder,he must have gotten the strenght due to adrenalin surge,he was just seventeen.
He was the only person at home as the driver had gone out with his uncle's wife to a programme,nobody to lend him any help.He managed to drop him at the back seat of the car.
who would drive?,he could drive but he had no licence,he wasn't up to eighten.He was ready to break the law to save his uncle's life,he was ready to take the risk.And off he sped.

Two minutes later,he approached the police embargo*************

TO BE CONTINUED****************
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
please everybody,your corrections,criticism and chastisements are welcomed.
This Is my first story and I am willing to improve on my writing.(story)
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
************continuation***************

"Hello,gentle man can I see your licence?" one of the policemen asked looking sternly at jeff.
"sir,its an emergency case,I needed to get to the hospital fast.I forgot to pick it" jeff replied without any sign on his face showing that he was lying.
The policeman bidded him to go.Four minutes later he was already at the hospital.Two nurses came up with a stretcher and they move his uncle into the emergency ward.
Jeff stood akimbo,totally confused annd was wondering who could be on the mission of exterminating the wright family.In this discombobulation he was when one of the nurses that took his uncle came approaching him with someone he most likely knew was a doctor.
"How is my uncle,his he fine?"jeff asked moving his glance like a pendulum trying to look at who was going to talk
" we tried our best......"the doctor was explaining when jeff cut him short.
"please don't tell me that doctor"
"young man,relax and let me land. we tried our best to keep him a bit stable but that won't last long.we need to perform thoracotomy to fix him" the doctor explained and continued "he had a deflated lung,he was lucky it wasn't a tamponade. where is his wife?".
It was at that point Jeff remembered that he hadn't even called his uncle's wife.He picked his phone from his pocket holding with a hand while the other limb was angled to his waist.He serched for aunty n his fone,he had saved her GSM number as aunty.
"Hello ma,there is trouble ooo"jeff said after the call was answered.
" hello,youngman,what is the trouble"a masculine voice spoke from the other end.
"please I want to talk to the owner of this fone" jeff retorted sounding impatient.
"I will indulge you to watch how you speak" the voice said with every strictness.
"jeff, any problem?" a feminine voice spoke from the other end.
Jeff knew who was speaking by instinct."uncle was shot about an hour ago,he is in the family hospital.you are needed now at the place"jeff explained.
The fone was in speaker while jeff spoke.The guy heard everything jeff said."so,that bastard isn't dead."the voice said and the call was aborted.

*****************to be continued***************
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
***************continuation*******************

Jeff was even moreconfused after dropping the phone into his pocket,the doctor was no longerin his front,only the nurse was standing with her hand folded over her chest.

"Any problem.Is there any trouble"the nurse asked.she felt concerned seeing the look on Jeff's face.

"There is a little problem.please help me inform the doctor I will come and see him later".jeff said facing the nurse.she turned and left after wishing him well.Jeff was just pacing the hospital open field when the idea of getting through to the driver struck him.He picked is fone from is pocket and dialed the drivers number.After three attempts he gave up the trial,the fone was switched off.

Few minutes later,his fone rang and behold it was clear and plain on the screen "aunty".He picked the call almost immediately he saw the callername.All he could hear was a feminine voice screaming at the other end of the call.

"why did you kill him.Why did you kill ken".the voice was speaking now but it was sounding very far,she was not close to the phone at all.

"If she isn't coperating you can eliminate her,there can be any other person as stuborn as this bitch"a very hoarse,terrible masculine voice said.

Just after those statements a loud gunshot almost sending jeff that was listening to the conversation deaf.Jeff phone had been dialed mistakenly.There was long a moment of silence before he heard them speak again.

He knew uncle's wife had been shot.Whoever was doing that was really wicked.He didn't know who was going to die next.He was in this state when his mind flashed back to how happy he was about two months ago,how he had planned going to australia for his sessional break.His mind became weak,he lost stamina due to the fact that he hadn't eaten since morning and this tumultous situation.He collapsed......

He woke up rather too weak and insalubrous.His mind was running through the incidences when a nurse came in.It was at the moment he saw the nurse he realised he was in bed.

"you just have to relax jeff and stop thinking, you have to take heart and be strong.You have to be a man"she consoled as much as she wanted to encourage him.

"I will be fine as long as my uncle is fine" jeff said as much as he wanted to be strong

The nurse looked at him,her palms rubbing over each other.she stooped to atleast curtail his reaction.she broke the news "sorry,he was killed some minutes ago".

**************to be continued***************
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
**---***********Continued*************

"you said what"he said in a low ,solemn voice,he was boiling with emotion.Could it be that he had made up his mind,its like he had been dealt enough bad card,he had lost his parents.He felt like he had no heart again.Whosoever was doing this was only going to make his world a hell just as he was felling in his heart.He became silent,he wasn't crying but his heart was thirsty-not for water but for vengeance,for a payback,for a recompense,for retribution.

In his heart deep down he was ready to fight to the blood,to become a spartan,to forfeit his dream of becoming a medical doctor to firstly find the killer and secondly satisfy his vengeful thirst on whosoever it was that had decided to make him miserable,without any relative.He belieeved it was a game and he believed the god of the had allowed him live to avenge.

He was brought broke back with unneccessary explanation of the nurse"He was shot in his bed.The police are around trying to fix some things"

To him that was medicine after death,it made no sense which ever why.He was silent and suddenly he flung away the sheet on him and began to run towards the door.

******************TBC*******************
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
all reader please I beseech you please and please drop a comment atleast encourage a learner.
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by sammyendowed(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2013
keep it going brother. am here to support you.
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Ziziola: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2013
Following..... People are wicked ooo
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Timothy3113(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Guy u ar trying more grease to ur elbow
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
I really appreciate everybody following. The delay in upload is because of a retreat I am presently.I am sorry about that
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
*****************continuation*****************

He was held tight an invisible hand when he was about getting to the door.He was surprised,he was sure the nurse couldn't have enough strenght to stop him so abruptly like that.He raised up his eye and discovered it was a huge,hefty and a well built man that stood on his way.He was terrified by the body morph but when he observed closely he discovered the figure was in uniform.He looked beyond and found another man standing ,both of them were in police uniform.

"Hello youngman,sorry for what happened.I'm joseph and here is mark.we are here to help you"one of the policemen said after they had led jeff back to the bed and asking the nurse to excuse them.

*********************TBC************;**;*
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Timothy3113(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Guy i beg cum update
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by VigorousV(f): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hi,hav bin readin ur tread silently nd it is a wondafu piece. Bt pls am stil waitin 4 d nxt update cos am in suspense ryt nw pleeaase updaaattte ooo
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
update resumes tomorrow
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by VigorousV(f): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hapi new yr o bt guy where d update na dis is new year o
Re: Vendetta(without Mercy) by Miracleojo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
sorry to all readers.my mom has been deadly I'll and twas Gods grace that made her scale through to 2014. I promise to make it up.

(1) (Reply)

In My Ghetto / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) / I Am In Need Of These Literature Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.